Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25040

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLoser  [View Original Post]
    To the disappointment of who? The ones who want to get robbed or stabbed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutted  [View Original Post]
    But to the disappointment of many here, I am sorry to report that Ashley aka Ass-a-lay & Emily aka Kitty Kat are on vacation.

    Nutted.
    Lmao. I've never seen Kitty Kat but the streets are a safer place without Ass-a-lay for sure.

  2. #25039

    Ice Pick Ashley

    State was looking to give her double time due to her habitual offender status of violent attacks, hope the charges stick this time.

  3. #25038

  4. #25037

    Hmmmm

    She also is exceptionally pretty for your typical SW.

    Sting much. Or am I paranoid?

    Quote Originally Posted by TeenLover  [View Original Post]
    This was from someone with 7 posts. Someone with 18 posts provided her link then someone with 10 posts declares what a cutie she is.

    I know we all start somewhere and she could very well be valid but to have 3 people whose post totals don't add up to 50, that seems a little fishy to me. As always I could be wrong.

  5. #25036
    Quote Originally Posted by TeenLover  [View Original Post]
    This was from someone with 7 posts. Someone with 18 posts provided her link then someone with 10 posts declares what a cutie she is.

    I know we all start somewhere and she could very well be valid but to have 3 people whose post totals don't add up to 50, that seems a little fishy to me. As always I could be wrong.
    I don't know the original poster or the other guy, I posted a link so people don't have to PM him for her digits. Didn't say she was legit or worth 5 bucks.

    Bu I'll post non-sense posts so I can get my post totals over 50 and gain some street cred from your royal highness. Roflmao.

  6. #25035
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLoser  [View Original Post]
    To the disappointment of who? The ones who want to get robbed or stabbed?
    Hysterical.

  7. #25034

    So.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccwdgaf  [View Original Post]
    I call her 5 ft Kourtney. Dreamt of her twice now. BBBJ skills are unbelievable, she makes sounds I've never heard before. Fair price, super cute and polite, no drama, no bs. She's a dream come true.

    She's only in town on weekends. Either here or Tampa, if we give her a reason to come here she'll be around more.

    PM for digits.
    This was from someone with 7 posts. Someone with 18 posts provided her link then someone with 10 posts declares what a cutie she is.

    I know we all start somewhere and she could very well be valid but to have 3 people whose post totals don't add up to 50, that seems a little fishy to me. As always I could be wrong.

  8. #25033

    Shelley

    Where is big tit Shelley? I haven't seen her in a while!

  9. #25032

    No longer east side Jessica.

    Got her new digits from calling the old one and letting it ring a few times. At the end she leaves a message with her new digits. Been a few months since I last saw her and she's closer to the trail now than the Goldenrod area. Picked her up at the wawa on Sandlake and Orange Ave. I absolutely love that when its been a while since you've seen some of them they really want to show what you've been missing. She wanted to show me something by fitting both my balls in her mouth. Was a little uncomfortable when she was trying to do it but once in there that shit felt so good. The BBBJCIM was as good as ever. I work in this area and will try and setup some morning dates in the morning. Ran into Heritage Nicole on the way back who (of course) just lost her phone.

    Negatives? None.

    Will repeat? Sure.

    Digits? Those of you who had her old digits just call and listen to the very end. Contributing members can PM.

    Performance grade? A.

    TMC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jess1.jpg‎   Jess2.jpg‎  

  10. #25031
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutted  [View Original Post]
    But to the disappointment of many here, I am sorry to report that Ashley aka Ass-a-lay & Emily aka Kitty Kat are on vacation.

    Nutted.
    To the disappointment of who? The ones who want to get robbed or stabbed?

  11. #25030
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccwdgaf  [View Original Post]
    I call her 5 ft Kourtney. Dreamt of her twice now. BBBJ skills are unbelievable, she makes sounds I've never heard before. Fair price, super cute and polite, no drama, no bs. She's a dream come true.

    She's only in town on weekends. Either here or Tampa, if we give her a reason to come here she'll be around more.

    PM for digits.
    She's got an ad, no need to PM you for digits.

    http://escortalligator.com.tampa.lis...post/26849228/

  12. #25029

    Mariah

    Quote Originally Posted by Nutted  [View Original Post]
    But to the disappointment of many here, I am sorry to report that Ashley aka Ass-a-lay & Emily aka Kitty Kat are on vacation.

    Nutted.
    So is Mariah.

  13. #25028
    New alias for TrailHunter ban whenever you feel like it.


    Posts: 86

    Don't shoot the messenger

    But to the disappointment of many here, I am sorry to report that Ashley aka Ass-a-lay & Emily aka Kitty Kat are on vacation.

    Nutted.

  14. #25027

    Nice one.

    WOW! She's a little cutie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccwdgaf  [View Original Post]
    I call her 5 ft Kourtney. Dreamt of her twice now. BBBJ skills are unbelievable, she makes sounds I've never heard before. Fair price, super cute and polite, no drama, no bs. She's a dream come true.

    She's only in town on weekends. Either here or Tampa, if we give her a reason to come here she'll be around more.

    PM for digits.

  15. #25026

    Amazing girl in town.

    I call her 5 ft Kourtney. Dreamt of her twice now. BBBJ skills are unbelievable, she makes sounds I've never heard before. Fair price, super cute and polite, no drama, no bs. She's a dream come true.

    She's only in town on weekends. Either here or Tampa, if we give her a reason to come here she'll be around more.

    PM for digits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3132F331-2C81-432C-8878-CFAA1248E338.jpeg‎   4B5FDBA1-D26B-4CE5-B9EC-F75A33645545.jpeg‎   5C64F626-044E-4473-8757-A93E9804A503.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape