Thread: USA Adult Classifieds: Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 1182
-
12-19-18 09:46 #867

Posts: 781Gia
Gia is not as old as you might think. I know her age and it is less than 45. She is curvy but a good deal less than BBW. Yes, she is often delayed. Her favorite response is "It's a lady's prerogative to be late. " If you can deal with a 20 minute delay before showtime, she is certainly worth it.
Originally Posted by HotRoadster71
[View Original Post]
Gia is "Otto approved. ".
-
12-19-18 01:13 #866Senior Member

Posts: 234Gia
Saw her recently. She was easy to contact but I hear she can be flaky. She likes to talk but conversation was interesting. She is on the later side of 40 or early 50's. People call her curvy but that's a stretch. She is a big girl but skilled with her mouth and a tight fit between the legs. I probably won't visit her again since bigger girls are free at the bar.
Originally Posted by JPerez0909
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 23:16 #865Senior Member

Posts: 545Sunny77 and ColleenRW -Last week
Had the pleasure of visiting with Sunny and Colleen (separately) last week. Both in Palm Bay.
Sunny: Excellent comms and avail. --all by txt -NO disc of anything beside length of stay and loc. Decent house in quiet, safe area. Met me out front. VERY nice (FS) hh visit for. 8; Pix may be slightly dated, but good attitude and skills. No rush and accommodating. Works to keep low profile. Would revisit.
Colleen: Good comms and avail. Also set up by text. Sent price via txt for (req) HH visit. Directed to nice midrange hotel. Right on time. Good (FS) hh visit-collected 1. 2 at start; good skills, not too talky. Pix current and very hot looking (to me). No rush, no clock watching, no checking phone. Did leave TV on (ok with me, to cover noise). Offered nice clean up at finish. Would DEF revisit.
First visit for both and I considered a decent deal and would Recc.
F1.
-
12-18-18 19:59 #864Senior Member

Posts: 56Just Gia
I reached out to Gia recently, and we spoke about meeting up a few hours later. She gave me her address and asked to call when I was at the gate. I texted 20 minutes ahead of time to say I was on the way. She didn't respond, but that's no big deal. When I got to the gate I texted. Silence. Then waited a few minutes and texted again. Silence again. Then I called and left a voicemail. After a few minutes I left. As of this writing, I still have not heard from her.
I'm bummed because there are several good reviews about her. Not sure what to think.
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...0212&cityid=86
-
12-18-18 09:46 #863Douchebag

Posts: 181In search of the best headache
So I'm a true head hunter and most providers know when I hit them up its for relief. I've seen Lauren (PB) a few times ever since she use to host in her garage / room I even use to do my laundry there as we played. I've just recently seen Tracy after seeing all these great reviews on her very sweet woman and worth every coin. Now. Lets get right to the meat and potatoes of this review. In my opinion I would have to say Lauren over Tracy only because of preference meaning I prefer the mxture of mouth, hand, and balls sucked while stroking. Tracy gives excellent relief but she is mostly just mouth the whole time which I'm not knocking because maybe that's what you prefer. On top that Lauren's price is more reasonable as well but I don't see her as much because she's 35 min away and I try to steer away from the ones on drugs and such and that's why I'd prefer to see Tracy instead. Now here's the kicker. I'm still on the hunt, theres still 3 more I have to see that I heard are head doctors but the best relief I've had so far is neither Lauren nor Tracy, its Janet from PSj. Not only is the mixture game on point but it feels like she passionately makes love to it. Gia, katie, and colleen is on the radar.
-
12-15-18 17:43 #862Senior Member

Posts: 1755Re: Sunny
Like her ad says, "Your affordable and non-rushed option". She doesn't have the Komoto (Komodo) any more. It was scaring off too many customers. However, she does have some very nice Kimonos to greet you in.
Originally Posted by BillCypher
[View Original Post]
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...0789&cityid=86
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/155280613810
-
12-15-18 10:03 #861Senior Member

Posts: 65Here is her contact info: . I rarely check my email or PMs so the only way to contact me is by phone. I hope to see you soon. 321-890-3934.
Originally Posted by BillCypher
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 07:09 #860Senior Member

Posts: 136Sunny
Oh man. Is the search broken again? I hate when that happens.
-
12-14-18 18:08 #859Senior Member

Posts: 47More info please
Can you share a link for sunny77 please?
Originally Posted by SurfingHigh17
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-18 14:42 #858Regular Member

Posts: 10Sunny77.
I have been mostly going to Asian massage places but getting tired of nothing but a hand shake. I've seen good reviews of sunny for several years figured tried and trued. Contact was easy. A regular neighborhood set up. I did not have much time so I opted for head ache relief. I got to her place and fell into a nice dream. Was meet at the door by as seen in pics by sunny in a sexy komoto, brought back to relax on clean bed, and enjoyed the flute playing till I woke head ache relieved. .6 for the stop. I felt well worth the effort and will probably set more up in future.
-
12-12-18 11:30 #857Senior Member

Posts: 375Colleen
She has been telling people since before Thanksgiving that her apartment complex has paid for a couple of days of hotel stay while her place is being treated for vermin.
Originally Posted by TruffleButter
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-18 10:24 #856Senior Member

Posts: 202Colleen
I stopped in around 930 this morning to see Colleen. Went to her hotel, she is a nice girl and got everything I wanted. I would say she definitely likes candy, she had a couple sores That were fresh picked. She offered me BBFS because she said I looked like I was clean. I declined on that and kept everything wrapped after I saw the sores. Donation is reasonable but, I don't think I will stop by and see her again. She's moving into her new apartment and out of the hotel the first week of January. I definitely like her look, she has that wild slutty look to her.
-
12-12-18 09:28 #855Banned Member

Posts: 644Dude. Don't walk, don't run, don't do it. The most amazing time ever with a cover on. You love BJs? Wettest mouth ever in Brevard if you can feel it through a cover. Want to touch young soft pussy barely handled with human hands? Your considered sub-human some no such luck doing that buddy. Anyways she advertises in a few places most recently reviewed in escorts.
Originally Posted by Spaz321
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Beel926
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-18 06:02 #854Senior Member

Posts: 51Sky321?
Has anyone seen sky321 yet?
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...0899&cityid=86
-
12-11-18 10:36 #853Senior Member

Posts: 128Yes, it was $$. 25 for the hr. It is higher than normal for this area but I pay around that much when I go to Orlando to see a few other providers or to BO or GG so I really don't mind because to me it is worth it for an hr with someone like her.
Originally Posted by BillCypher
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



