The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: USA Adult Classifieds: Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 79 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 1182
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #867

    Gia

    Quote Originally Posted by HotRoadster71  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently. She was easy to contact but I hear she can be flaky. She likes to talk but conversation was interesting. She is on the later side of 40 or early 50's. People call her curvy but that's a stretch. She is a big girl but skilled with her mouth and a tight fit between the legs. I probably won't visit her again since bigger girls are free at the bar.
    Gia is not as old as you might think. I know her age and it is less than 45. She is curvy but a good deal less than BBW. Yes, she is often delayed. Her favorite response is "It's a lady's prerogative to be late. " If you can deal with a 20 minute delay before showtime, she is certainly worth it.

    Gia is "Otto approved. ".

  2. #866

    Gia

    Quote Originally Posted by JPerez0909  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to Gia recently, and we spoke about meeting up a few hours later. She gave me her address and asked to call when I was at the gate. I texted 20 minutes ahead of time to say I was on the way. She didn't respond, but that's no big deal. When I got to the gate I texted. Silence. Then waited a few minutes and texted again. Silence again. Then I called and left a voicemail. After a few minutes I left. As of this writing, I still have not heard from her.

    I'm bummed because there are several good reviews about her. Not sure what to think.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...0212&cityid=86
    Saw her recently. She was easy to contact but I hear she can be flaky. She likes to talk but conversation was interesting. She is on the later side of 40 or early 50's. People call her curvy but that's a stretch. She is a big girl but skilled with her mouth and a tight fit between the legs. I probably won't visit her again since bigger girls are free at the bar.

  3. #865

    Sunny77 and ColleenRW -Last week

    Had the pleasure of visiting with Sunny and Colleen (separately) last week. Both in Palm Bay.

    Sunny: Excellent comms and avail. --all by txt -NO disc of anything beside length of stay and loc. Decent house in quiet, safe area. Met me out front. VERY nice (FS) hh visit for. 8; Pix may be slightly dated, but good attitude and skills. No rush and accommodating. Works to keep low profile. Would revisit.

    Colleen: Good comms and avail. Also set up by text. Sent price via txt for (req) HH visit. Directed to nice midrange hotel. Right on time. Good (FS) hh visit-collected 1. 2 at start; good skills, not too talky. Pix current and very hot looking (to me). No rush, no clock watching, no checking phone. Did leave TV on (ok with me, to cover noise). Offered nice clean up at finish. Would DEF revisit.

    First visit for both and I considered a decent deal and would Recc.

    F1.

  4. #864

    Just Gia

    I reached out to Gia recently, and we spoke about meeting up a few hours later. She gave me her address and asked to call when I was at the gate. I texted 20 minutes ahead of time to say I was on the way. She didn't respond, but that's no big deal. When I got to the gate I texted. Silence. Then waited a few minutes and texted again. Silence again. Then I called and left a voicemail. After a few minutes I left. As of this writing, I still have not heard from her.

    I'm bummed because there are several good reviews about her. Not sure what to think.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...0212&cityid=86

  5. #863

    In search of the best headache

    So I'm a true head hunter and most providers know when I hit them up its for relief. I've seen Lauren (PB) a few times ever since she use to host in her garage / room I even use to do my laundry there as we played. I've just recently seen Tracy after seeing all these great reviews on her very sweet woman and worth every coin. Now. Lets get right to the meat and potatoes of this review. In my opinion I would have to say Lauren over Tracy only because of preference meaning I prefer the mxture of mouth, hand, and balls sucked while stroking. Tracy gives excellent relief but she is mostly just mouth the whole time which I'm not knocking because maybe that's what you prefer. On top that Lauren's price is more reasonable as well but I don't see her as much because she's 35 min away and I try to steer away from the ones on drugs and such and that's why I'd prefer to see Tracy instead. Now here's the kicker. I'm still on the hunt, theres still 3 more I have to see that I heard are head doctors but the best relief I've had so far is neither Lauren nor Tracy, its Janet from PSj. Not only is the mixture game on point but it feels like she passionately makes love to it. Gia, katie, and colleen is on the radar.

  6. #862

    Re: Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by BillCypher  [View Original Post]
    Oh man. Is the search broken again? I hate when that happens.
    Like her ad says, "Your affordable and non-rushed option". She doesn't have the Komoto (Komodo) any more. It was scaring off too many customers. However, she does have some very nice Kimonos to greet you in.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...0789&cityid=86

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/155280613810

  7. #861
    Quote Originally Posted by BillCypher  [View Original Post]
    Oh man. Is the search broken again? I hate when that happens.
    Here is her contact info: . I rarely check my email or PMs so the only way to contact me is by phone. I hope to see you soon. 321-890-3934.

  8. #860

    Sunny

    Oh man. Is the search broken again? I hate when that happens.

  9. #859

    More info please

    Quote Originally Posted by SurfingHigh17  [View Original Post]
    I have been mostly going to Asian massage places but getting tired of nothing but a hand shake. I've seen good reviews of sunny for several years figured tried and trued. Contact was easy. A regular neighborhood set up. I did not have much time so I opted for head ache relief. I got to her place and fell into a nice dream. Was meet at the door by as seen in pics by sunny in a sexy komoto, brought back to relax on clean bed, and enjoyed the flute playing till I woke head ache relieved. .6 for the stop. I felt well worth the effort and will probably set more up in future.
    Can you share a link for sunny77 please?

  10. #858

    Sunny77.

    I have been mostly going to Asian massage places but getting tired of nothing but a hand shake. I've seen good reviews of sunny for several years figured tried and trued. Contact was easy. A regular neighborhood set up. I did not have much time so I opted for head ache relief. I got to her place and fell into a nice dream. Was meet at the door by as seen in pics by sunny in a sexy komoto, brought back to relax on clean bed, and enjoyed the flute playing till I woke head ache relieved. .6 for the stop. I felt well worth the effort and will probably set more up in future.

  11. #857

    Colleen

    She has been telling people since before Thanksgiving that her apartment complex has paid for a couple of days of hotel stay while her place is being treated for vermin.

    Quote Originally Posted by TruffleButter  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in around 930 this morning to see Colleen. Went to her hotel, she is a nice girl and got everything I wanted. I would say she definitely likes candy, she had a couple sores That were fresh picked. She offered me BBFS because she said I looked like I was clean. I declined on that and kept everything wrapped after I saw the sores. Donation is reasonable but, I don't think I will stop by and see her again. She's moving into her new apartment and out of the hotel the first week of January. I definitely like her look, she has that wild slutty look to her.

  12. #856

    Colleen

    I stopped in around 930 this morning to see Colleen. Went to her hotel, she is a nice girl and got everything I wanted. I would say she definitely likes candy, she had a couple sores That were fresh picked. She offered me BBFS because she said I looked like I was clean. I declined on that and kept everything wrapped after I saw the sores. Donation is reasonable but, I don't think I will stop by and see her again. She's moving into her new apartment and out of the hotel the first week of January. I definitely like her look, she has that wild slutty look to her.

  13. #855
    Dude. Don't walk, don't run, don't do it. The most amazing time ever with a cover on. You love BJs? Wettest mouth ever in Brevard if you can feel it through a cover. Want to touch young soft pussy barely handled with human hands? Your considered sub-human some no such luck doing that buddy. Anyways she advertises in a few places most recently reviewed in escorts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz321  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericson73  [View Original Post]
    You absolutely didn't miss a damn thing with this girl. If you love covered BJs she's your girl. How about a girl who doesn't want their pussy touched much less absolutely NO DATY. GIve her call if that's your thing, but from what I can tell she has a handler or driver calling the shots. She's doing everything in her power to separate herself from having any body contact with you. In my opinion, her handler is the boyfriend. She kept checking the phone everytime it pinged so I'm guessing it's him. Plus she set a timer on her phone and it went off at the 30 min mark. " I paid for the hour " I said to her. But she gives me this fake smile like I was supposed to cum 25 minutes ago look. For one, she wasn't expecting someone like me to be absolutely annoyed with that Covered BJ. Plus when I see through her Phony act of hers, yeah it's going to take me forever to cum. Here's what she got that's positive. She's very young, flawless skin, perky A cups (the jury is still out on whether or not you can touch them) got MISH, Lazy Cowboy, CG. Never got a chance for K9 because her alarm went off at the half way point in our hour session. In my opinion she's not ready yet. I hate to say it but she's just to new at this and needs a few months on the candy to loosen up her rules.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...0/114267912266
    Quote Originally Posted by Beel926  [View Original Post]
    Seen Sky yesterday and my experience was exactly the same. I usually won't see someone without checking here first, but I sent her a text not expecting much and got a quick call back that I could come over right now. I was 5 min away so I decided to go. Like I said, my experience was exactly the same. She is all business. As soon as the timer went off she said its going to be a busy day and she needed to stick to her rules. She also said she was leaving for CA this week, but not sure how true that is. She does have potential, but won't last long doing things like she is now.

  14. #854

  15. #853
    Quote Originally Posted by BillCypher  [View Original Post]
    What was the donation. I thought she was pretty reasonable, but she just quoted me $$. 25 for an hour. Seems high.
    Yes, it was $$. 25 for the hr. It is higher than normal for this area but I pay around that much when I go to Orlando to see a few other providers or to BO or GG so I really don't mind because to me it is worth it for an hr with someone like her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape