Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 465 of 492 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 7377
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #417

    Roxy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer90  [View Original Post]
    Had a date with roxy this afternoon. Was one of the best BBBJ I've ever had. Seen her post in stg hartford sec. But is only a few minutes away from Springfield. She has a new number since she lost her phone. 8 six0-55 six-onethree69. Olny down side was the smell of smoke in the room. Best very welcoming and really enjoys her craft.
    I used to see a now retired provider out of Westfield / Springfield who enjoyed Greek and she had recommended Roxy to me a while back. Unfortunately, I believe Roxy moved out of state at that time for a while so I never hooked up with her. I'd like to find someone to enjoy on a regular basis (Springfield or Hartford area) who is Greek friendly. I believe that used to be on her menu but don't know if it is currently. Any recommendations and contact info? Thanks in advance.

  2. #416

    Roxy

    Quote Originally Posted by FTD247  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Roxy, does anybody know if she's currently around? Haven't seen her ads lately. Please supply ending digits if possible. Thanks.
    She may have gone to Texas to visit her family.

  3. #415
    Yeah, that's her. I had an appt w / her today but she ghosted me.

    Good luck.

    Kev.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeftyBoyToy  [View Original Post]
    Kev,

    Is that the redhead who is eating lollipops and ice cream sandwiches in her recent ads? Thanks.

  4. #414

    Christina

    Kev,

    Is that the redhead who is eating lollipops and ice cream sandwiches in her recent ads? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    Had another great time w / her on Mon.

    Offered Greek in her ad, so after a BBBJ & DATY& O, I went straight to the A, she was in a little discomfort, but never complained, allowed me to keep going until I was done. Texted today if she was ok, yup no issues. Set up another appt for next week.

    Again no issues, never even touched the donation until I left the room.

    Kev.

  5. #413

    Roxy

    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand the issue Dave8 has with Roxy. I have been with her several times and she has always been clean all over.
    Speaking of Roxy, does anybody know if she's currently around? Haven't seen her ads lately. Please supply ending digits if possible. Thanks.

  6. #412

  7. #411
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg9711  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday. Her face looked like a fuckin war zone. She is definitely not what her pics show. I couldn't get past it.
    She loves crack, no bruises or track marks, but the face and the teeth.

  8. #410

    Christina / Alex

    She especially called me prior to my arrival to ask if anal was really important to me and say that she would rather not do anal. Then she went on to say she had lube. Not sure if she was offering lube for anal or for vaginal.

    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    Had another great time w / her on Mon.

    Offered Greek in her ad, so after a BBBJ & DATY& O, I went straight to the A, she was in a little discomfort, but never complained, allowed me to keep going until I was done. Texted today if she was ok, yup no issues. Set up another appt for next week.

    Again no issues, never even touched the donation until I left the room.

    Kev.

  9. #409
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Christina

    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    Had another great time w / her on Mon.

    Offered Greek in her ad, so after a BBBJ & DATY& O, I went straight to the A, she was in a little discomfort, but never complained, allowed me to keep going until I was done. Texted today if she was ok, yup no issues. Set up another appt for next week.

    Again no issues, never even touched the donation until I left the room.

    Kev.
    Is this the heavier girl that lives with Alex?

  10. #408
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg9711  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday. Her face looked like a fuckin war zone. She is definitely not what her pics show. I couldn't get past it.
    Which one is she? Have a link? Thanks.

  11. #407
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    She's cute. I chased her when she lived down in Webster / oxford area. She was living in moms basement. I passed! Sounds like your enjoying her!
    Saw her yesterday. Her face looked like a fuckin war zone. She is definitely not what her pics show. I couldn't get past it.

  12. #406
    One of her ads says location is Mario's showplace. I asked if she danced there, no she only waitresses there.

    She said her mom dances there, so her mom is probably cool w / the lifestyle.

    Kev.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    She's cute. I chased her when she lived down in Webster / oxford area. She was living in moms basement. I passed! Sounds like your enjoying her!

  13. #405
    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    Had another great time w / her on Mon.

    Offered Greek in her ad, so after a BBBJ & DATY& O, I went straight to the A, she was in a little discomfort, but never complained, allowed me to keep going until I was done. Texted today if she was ok, yup no issues. Set up another appt for next week.

    Again no issues, never even touched the donation until I left the room.

    Kev.
    She's cute. I chased her when she lived down in Webster / oxford area. She was living in moms basement. I passed! Sounds like your enjoying her!

  14. #404
    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    Does she rim or lick balls? Some of these girls offer blowjob but don't do any of those. What are her rates?
    80 for a QV, don't know about more. Lots of tongue action, licking, CIM with swallow.

  15. #403

    Christina

    Had another great time w / her on Mon.

    Offered Greek in her ad, so after a BBBJ & DATY& O, I went straight to the A, she was in a little discomfort, but never complained, allowed me to keep going until I was done. Texted today if she was ok, yup no issues. Set up another appt for next week.

    Again no issues, never even touched the donation until I left the room.

    Kev.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape