Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 464 of 492 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... LastLast
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 7368
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #423
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg9711  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday. Her face looked like a fuckin war zone. She is definitely not what her pics show. I couldn't get past it.
    She loves crack, no bruises or track marks, but the face and the teeth.

  2. #422

    Christina / Alex

    She especially called me prior to my arrival to ask if anal was really important to me and say that she would rather not do anal. Then she went on to say she had lube. Not sure if she was offering lube for anal or for vaginal.

    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    Had another great time w / her on Mon.

    Offered Greek in her ad, so after a BBBJ & DATY& O, I went straight to the A, she was in a little discomfort, but never complained, allowed me to keep going until I was done. Texted today if she was ok, yup no issues. Set up another appt for next week.

    Again no issues, never even touched the donation until I left the room.

    Kev.

  3. #421
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Christina

    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    Had another great time w / her on Mon.

    Offered Greek in her ad, so after a BBBJ & DATY& O, I went straight to the A, she was in a little discomfort, but never complained, allowed me to keep going until I was done. Texted today if she was ok, yup no issues. Set up another appt for next week.

    Again no issues, never even touched the donation until I left the room.

    Kev.
    Is this the heavier girl that lives with Alex?

  4. #420
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg9711  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday. Her face looked like a fuckin war zone. She is definitely not what her pics show. I couldn't get past it.
    Which one is she? Have a link? Thanks.

  5. #419
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    She's cute. I chased her when she lived down in Webster / oxford area. She was living in moms basement. I passed! Sounds like your enjoying her!
    Saw her yesterday. Her face looked like a fuckin war zone. She is definitely not what her pics show. I couldn't get past it.

  6. #418
    One of her ads says location is Mario's showplace. I asked if she danced there, no she only waitresses there.

    She said her mom dances there, so her mom is probably cool w / the lifestyle.

    Kev.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    She's cute. I chased her when she lived down in Webster / oxford area. She was living in moms basement. I passed! Sounds like your enjoying her!

  7. #417
    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    Had another great time w / her on Mon.

    Offered Greek in her ad, so after a BBBJ & DATY& O, I went straight to the A, she was in a little discomfort, but never complained, allowed me to keep going until I was done. Texted today if she was ok, yup no issues. Set up another appt for next week.

    Again no issues, never even touched the donation until I left the room.

    Kev.
    She's cute. I chased her when she lived down in Webster / oxford area. She was living in moms basement. I passed! Sounds like your enjoying her!

  8. #416
    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    Does she rim or lick balls? Some of these girls offer blowjob but don't do any of those. What are her rates?
    80 for a QV, don't know about more. Lots of tongue action, licking, CIM with swallow.

  9. #415

    Christina

    Had another great time w / her on Mon.

    Offered Greek in her ad, so after a BBBJ & DATY& O, I went straight to the A, she was in a little discomfort, but never complained, allowed me to keep going until I was done. Texted today if she was ok, yup no issues. Set up another appt for next week.

    Again no issues, never even touched the donation until I left the room.

    Kev.

  10. #414

    Thumbs up for Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    There seems to be a dancer from 5th alarm with a stg ad. Doesn't mention an incall but I'm taking she wants you to see her at the club? Anyone have any experience with her?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...m/925125596675
    She's a smart, pretty, early 30's woman trying to drum up business in a bar that is often morgue-like. She is always kind and sweet- never fucked up. You could do a lot worse in the lap dance, or the abomination they call 'the Champaign room'(the beat couch now obfuscated by a curtain RightOnTopOf the lap dance area).

    Them pictures don't do her any favors, she's thicker and prettier.

    Go check her out!

    Snail trail.

  11. #413
    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    Made another trip to see Lynn. That woman can teach some of these young girls how to suck a cock.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/066318924842
    Does she rim or lick balls? Some of these girls offer blowjob but don't do any of those. What are her rates?

  12. #412
    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    Made another trip to see Lynn. That woman can teach some of these young girls how to suck a cock.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/066318924842
    How are her rates? Multiple shots on goal?

  13. #411

    Lynn in IO

    Made another trip to see Lynn. That woman can teach some of these young girls how to suck a cock.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/066318924842

  14. #410

    Iris

    Saw this "stripper" at her shit place. Spinner body, but very distant. Might have delivered but I was interested in pulling teeth. Don't bother.

  15. #409

    Hard ducks no mind

    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    To paraphrase Charlie Sheen: You don't pay these girls for the act. You pay them to leave after it's done. (Or most of the time its us leaving).
    I guess some guy's must be blind. A stuff duck doesn't have a mind.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape