Escort Review: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Submit Review
Results 11,116 to 11,130 of 13796
-
12-16-18 16:46 #2681Regular Member

Posts: 1Diana #1!
Saw Diana from eros chicago over the weekend and will definitely repeat. Built like beautiful asian marilyn monroe, all natural. Perfect GFE experience. She is sweet, clean and polite. Also has a nice place with relaxing atmosphere. I agree with another poster that she looks more like the pics where she has long hair / bathing suit. Even prettier in person. She has a strict policy when it comes to verifying you but if you sign up with rs-avs it should be an easy process.
-
12-16-18 15:23 #2680Senior Member

Posts: 204I texted with Lucy and told her I'd do 2 for a half cause of lack of reviews and she said yes but I never followed through. Also originally quoted me 3/ hh - 4. 5/ hr FWIW.
Originally Posted by DomCorazon
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 23:58 #2679Senior Member

Posts: 50Wechat I'd?
How do you friend them on wechat?
Originally Posted by VRooomBada
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 19:32 #2678Senior Member

Posts: 69Next Location
It has been a while since I visited a location. The last one I went to was the new location of the old Ashland one. Has any of the places changed location recently? If not, if anyone knows where I can go for younger girls that provide good service let me know.
-
12-14-18 06:16 #2677Regular Member

Posts: 3Lucy.
Seeing if you can message me Lucy number.
Originally Posted by Marcos69
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-18 16:22 #2676Senior Member

Posts: 304I've been thinking about trying her out, thanks!
Originally Posted by Marcos69
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-18 10:16 #2675Senior Member

Posts: 53Lucy
I recomend Lucy very pleasing a great time.
Originally Posted by BadBoy111
[View Original Post]
Slim atletic body cute face with nice tan small but perky tits and 2 pops.
-
12-13-18 09:49 #2674Senior Member

Posts: 578Sure. Look around the board here. KP phone numbers & websites have been posted a billion times I'm sure.
Originally Posted by Erasure773
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-18 15:57 #2673Senior Member

Posts: 35Jane sounds great can I get her info?
Originally Posted by Terrapin911
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-18 15:53 #2672Senior Member

Posts: 54Schamburg aamp
I recently went to aamp in schamburg. I made the appointment and was told she is 24 and have nice bolt ons and GFE. I went to the place and in the room there was this old asian lady, not very appealing. I told her there is a misunderstanding and left. I advise you to stay away from this service.
https://chicago.rubratings.com/134981
-
12-12-18 15:49 #2671Senior Member

Posts: 35Went to oakbrook a few weeks ago. Typical experience. Older than said. Rushed, but surprisingly got a good nuru massage along with it.
Originally Posted by MushroomGod
[View Original Post]
Kept me going from building to building before telling me real buiding which was annoying. But overall decent experience. Guess suburbs more expensive than Chinatown area.
-
12-12-18 15:40 #2670Senior Member

Posts: 67Kp
Thanks for posting this. I had lost the contact information (switched phones) and the kp site had / has no phone listing anymore.
Originally Posted by Cranial
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-18 11:18 #2669Senior Member

Posts: 218Anyone been to the apts in Lisle or oakbrook recently?
-
12-12-18 05:53 #2668Senior Member

Posts: 958
Originally Posted by Badboy111
[View Original Post]
Lucy is always a fun time. Last time I saw her she said that she loves to fuck, and she showed it too.
Originally Posted by Terrapin911
[View Original Post]
-w.
-
12-11-18 22:07 #2667Senior Member

Posts: 578KP Gal
Not because I've seen her. But I would have to choose Jane myself. Korean Brunette 5'1" 95 lb spinner with C's.
Ticks 5 of my check boxes. LOL.
Originally Posted by Badboy111
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




