Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 8273
-
12-12-18 01:15 #1613Senior Member

Posts: 1868Just get it out of your system. Take her on a trip or something; nothing like inescapable companionship to bring out the reality check.
Originally Posted by Tarl66
[View Original Post]
I had a girl at Gold Spa "fall" for me (so kind of the reverse of your scenario, perhaps); that was the claim, anyway. She was an awesome fuck toy: spinner, A cups with long nipples, super tight body and totally smooth, hairless pussy with those puffy labia and the protruding lips skinny girls have, beautiful face ("Pinky" from Gold Spa, maybe late 90's or early 2000's? For regulars who might remember her). I paid to see her at the spa, and we fucked for free outside it, huge marathon sessions. Bare, you name it, and that girl could ride a dick, squatting over me and slowwwly lowering herself down so I could see my dick pull that vaginal meat in and out as she rode. Pure art.
Now, I had an actual SO (there is nothing more balancing in the hobby), so it was easier to resist her. She pressed hard though, to do "girlfriend" things, travel, etc. She finally offered to take ME to Bali. So we flew to Bali.
We basically fucked, ate and slept. Hardly a conversation to be had. She drank too much (I do not), she smoked (I do not), and she loved gambling (I do not). She loved to shop (I do not), and in fairness, she DID shop with her own money. It was a fun time, but I think put the kibosh on the romance part. We kept fucking when we came back, but she went to NYC eventually. The end.
I'd stick my dick in her in a heartbeat if she got in contact again (possible: I'm on Year 24 for my cell number, and I'll take it to the grave), because that shit was silky smooth, creamy, and tight. Assuming she's held up; she was maybe 22 then, so hard living may have caught up by now. Still, memories.
O.
-
12-11-18 22:50 #1612Banned Member

Posts: 2410Oxymoron
She was mental, LOL! Are any of them normal?
Originally Posted by Tarl66
[View Original Post]
BB Greek with a spa girl sounds like a unicorn, she must have been super mental to give that up.
-
12-11-18 17:18 #1611Retired Account

Posts: 995Super Sexy Shelby
The long awaited post surgery rehab is done and Shelby is back so get ready to come out and play next week! Keep why'all posted about this spinner pixie.
-
12-11-18 07:18 #1610Banned Member

Posts: 1367I was enlove with a massage girl too.
Until I found out she just wanted to take me to Vietnam to marry somebody so they could come to the USA Of A.
-
12-11-18 00:20 #1609He is a troll, if you respond to him you're a fucking idiot.

Posts: 71All very true, good advice.
Originally Posted by Dudeatl
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 23:24 #1608Banned Member

Posts: 2410An addiction to money
Because they're just doing a job and getting paid, no emotions it's just work. NEXT!
Originally Posted by Tarl66
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 22:37 #1607He is a troll, if you respond to him you're a fucking idiot.

Posts: 71We've done a lot outside the parlor together. It's just that we have really good chemistry together.
Originally Posted by Mmnola1
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 22:34 #1606He is a troll, if you respond to him you're a fucking idiot.

Posts: 71Thanks, brother. It's not the first time a girl has broken my heart. I can take the biggest bouncer out in a few seconds but a a little woman can rip out my heart.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 20:08 #1605Banned Member

Posts: 11Relationship with massage therapist
We want in the front of their pants they want in the back pocket of our pants. No money no honey.
Originally Posted by Mmnola1
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 19:00 #1604Banned Member

Posts: 143Falling in Love
What else has she done for you to for you to fall so deep? Taken you to visit her family? Invited you to her home and cooked for you?. Taken you to the Dr. S when you were sick?
Originally Posted by Tarl66
[View Original Post]
If it's just sex then you might be in the wrong hobby. Alot of these girls will lie to you to keep your pockets open and alot of these girls are sex addicts that's why they are in this business. Keep in mind for everything she has done with you she has done with most of the guys here and fed the same line of how amazing it was the best she has ever had and how she trust you more then anyone else.
Here's another question? Are you giving her money, gifts? Then stop paying and see how far yall relationships goes. And OMG you guys are spoiling the hell outh some of these girls with your flowers and gifts its becoming ridiculous.
-
12-10-18 11:03 #1603Banned Member

Posts: 1610Ok, good to hear. Just take it easy out there. Things will get better.
Originally Posted by Tarl66
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 09:44 #1602Banned Member

Posts: 121Truer words were never spoken. I have a gal I have been seeing for about 2 years. She told me she hadn't been with a man in 20 years. Since here husband died. That muff was hot as a fire cracker. Her boss actually believed her. I said, look no woman that hot could go 2 weeks without a dick much less years. I will have to admit though, her skills are getting better and better. Practice makes perfect as the old saying goes.
Originally Posted by Dudeatl
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 09:43 #1601He is a troll, if you respond to him you're a fucking idiot.

Posts: 71I promised her I wouldn't tell anyone. She has also done CBJ for me multiple times. She's one of my UTRs.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 09:32 #1600He is a troll, if you respond to him you're a fucking idiot.

Posts: 71Very true. It's like an addiction.
Originally Posted by PepeLepU
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 09:30 #1599He is a troll, if you respond to him you're a fucking idiot.

Posts: 71It's just that I thought she was salvageable, but she's not. The easy money is like an addiction.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




