The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 709 of 735 FirstFirst ... 209 609 659 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 ... LastLast
Results 10,621 to 10,635 of 11017
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #397

    Nothinglikemia

    Has anybody seen her in recent times or Did she retire from the hobby? I don't see her posting ads nowadays.

  2. #396

    Your fav

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT87  [View Original Post]
    Sent you PM. She looks better than those pictures! A must see!
    I'm curious too!

  3. #395

    Yourfavplaymate

    Quote Originally Posted by Aegean45  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Does anyone have any recent info? Like does she kiss, BBBJ vs CBJ?

    Thanks!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ourfavplaymate
    Sent you PM. She looks better than those pictures! A must see!

  4. #394
    Quote Originally Posted by BBpornogeek  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't respond to emails or texts these days. Any idea if she's still in the biz and if so, how to get a hold of her?
    I get the feeling she is only doing duo's with SquirtingFarrahFaucet these days. I inquired with Farrah recently and asked if she was still doing duo's with her and she said that could be arranged.

  5. #393
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyGuitar  [View Original Post]
    Dirtyannie on TNA did, as of like October I think? Bonus, she'll probably let you cum all over them.
    She doesn't respond to emails or texts these days. Any idea if she's still in the biz and if so, how to get a hold of her?

  6. #392

    Yourfavplaymate

    Hi,

    Does anyone have any recent info? Like does she kiss, BBBJ vs CBJ?

    Thanks!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ourfavplaymate

  7. #391
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianCanadian  [View Original Post]
    You all know of any providers that have adult braces?
    Dirtyannie on TNA did, as of like October I think? Bonus, she'll probably let you cum all over them.

  8. #390

    Braces

    You all know of any providers that have adult braces?

  9. #389

    Ajdbrktidnsks

    Quote Originally Posted by Syu425  [View Original Post]
    Honest the best I have been with are the Korean agency but the owner isn't taking in new clients anymore. $$ 5 hr is a little steep but girls are top notch and great service.
    Do you have contact info by any chance?

  10. #388
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoBB  [View Original Post]
    I've contacted a few ladies from STG here and in Texas, and the only responses I've seen were the old credit card scams about "oh I just need to verify you with your card. They don't charge anything. " Blah blah blah. Waste of time IMO.

  11. #387

    Kat


  12. #386
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSteel90  [View Original Post]
    I have been looking for a good agency asian / non asian as well. Anybody can help?
    Honest the best I have been with are the Korean agency but the owner isn't taking in new clients anymore. $$ 5 hr is a little steep but girls are top notch and great service.

  13. #385

    Naughty Nadiya


  14. #384
    Quote Originally Posted by Syu425  [View Original Post]
    Saw an ad on cityxguide and found myself in factoria east gate. I had to wait like 30 min before even seeing the girl.

    She was Taiwanese in her late 30's, great body with just the right amount of meat on her. Her face seems like she had surgery done so it wasn't natural looking. Service was decent and she was a safety gal.

    Anyone have any info on Japanese provider or agency. Been with lots of Chinese and kgirl want to try something different.
    I have been looking for a good agency asian / non asian as well. Anybody can help?

  15. #383

    Lauren

    Has anyone met Lauren?

    BBBJ? BBFS?

    Message me if you don't want to share here.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?342014-Lauren

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape