Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 709 of 735 FirstFirst ... 209 609 659 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 ... LastLast
Results 10,621 to 10,635 of 11019
Come Relax
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #399
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    She is in town. Atf. If you haven't seen her, she is must see. Never disappoints or leave unsatisfied. Can't say enough, she is great at what she does. She enjoys what she does and so will you. Treat her good and she will too.
    Oh gosh. I love her DT skills. She love to suck a dick like anything! Remember doing a BBBJ+CIM long time ago.

  2. #398
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuyCip  [View Original Post]
    I get the feeling she is only doing duo's with SquirtingFarrahFaucet these days. I inquired with Farrah recently and asked if she was still doing duo's with her and she said that could be arranged.
    Yeah, that sux.

  3. #397

    Nothinglikemia

    Has anybody seen her in recent times or Did she retire from the hobby? I don't see her posting ads nowadays.

  4. #396

    Your fav

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT87  [View Original Post]
    Sent you PM. She looks better than those pictures! A must see!
    I'm curious too!

  5. #395

    Yourfavplaymate

    Quote Originally Posted by Aegean45  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Does anyone have any recent info? Like does she kiss, BBBJ vs CBJ?

    Thanks!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ourfavplaymate
    Sent you PM. She looks better than those pictures! A must see!

  6. #394
    Quote Originally Posted by BBpornogeek  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't respond to emails or texts these days. Any idea if she's still in the biz and if so, how to get a hold of her?
    I get the feeling she is only doing duo's with SquirtingFarrahFaucet these days. I inquired with Farrah recently and asked if she was still doing duo's with her and she said that could be arranged.

  7. #393
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyGuitar  [View Original Post]
    Dirtyannie on TNA did, as of like October I think? Bonus, she'll probably let you cum all over them.
    She doesn't respond to emails or texts these days. Any idea if she's still in the biz and if so, how to get a hold of her?

  8. #392

    Yourfavplaymate

    Hi,

    Does anyone have any recent info? Like does she kiss, BBBJ vs CBJ?

    Thanks!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ourfavplaymate

  9. #391
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianCanadian  [View Original Post]
    You all know of any providers that have adult braces?
    Dirtyannie on TNA did, as of like October I think? Bonus, she'll probably let you cum all over them.

  10. #390

    Braces

    You all know of any providers that have adult braces?

  11. #389

    Ajdbrktidnsks

    Quote Originally Posted by Syu425  [View Original Post]
    Honest the best I have been with are the Korean agency but the owner isn't taking in new clients anymore. $$ 5 hr is a little steep but girls are top notch and great service.
    Do you have contact info by any chance?

  12. #388
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoBB  [View Original Post]
    I've contacted a few ladies from STG here and in Texas, and the only responses I've seen were the old credit card scams about "oh I just need to verify you with your card. They don't charge anything. " Blah blah blah. Waste of time IMO.

  13. #387

    Kat


  14. #386
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSteel90  [View Original Post]
    I have been looking for a good agency asian / non asian as well. Anybody can help?
    Honest the best I have been with are the Korean agency but the owner isn't taking in new clients anymore. $$ 5 hr is a little steep but girls are top notch and great service.

  15. #385

    Naughty Nadiya


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape