Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,651 to 10,665 of 11021
-
11-23-18 06:57 #371Senior Member

Posts: 826I didn't get a response.
Originally Posted by PnwBullpup
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-18 18:37 #370Regular Member

Posts: 15Zoey Paradise
Any insights?
http://federalway.skipthegames.com/f...e/589212859700
-
11-16-18 19:02 #369Senior Member

Posts: 109Not to mention she cannot count.
150 30 min.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
200 1 hr.
450 2 hr.
Most get less the more hours love instead of 2 I would book 2 1's actuall she says CBJ so I would not book at all. Obviously not the old Kali she loved birdwatching and snowballing.
-
11-16-18 15:35 #368Senior Member

Posts: 1544Am I missing something? An overweight escort charging $200/ hr. What is too good to be true about her?
Originally Posted by BlueSteel90
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 22:37 #367Senior Member

Posts: 398Kali
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2956459
Any intel on this one?
Texted her sounded legit but she looks too good to be true.
-
11-14-18 01:57 #366Senior Member

Posts: 472I have tried to see her a few times over the years, I became tired of her BS and accusations so I just gave up, too many others to go after.
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-18 01:30 #365Banned Member

Posts: 964Jessi (Everett)
I saw brunette Jessi several times over a year ago when she was in Edmonds and also in Everett. We got along well. I tried to schedule with her a few days ago and it crashed and burned. I texted and then she called me, asking a million questions and talking a million miles an hour. She kept saying that she really needed to watch who she sees because she's concerned for her safety. I asked her if she was okay and she reacted in an intense manner. I told her that we had seen each other quite a few times and then there were more questions, I actually felt as though I were under interrogation. I told her that since she seems really concerned that perhaps I was stressing her out and that I should withdraw my request to meet her. She hung up on me. Afterward I got a ton of text messages from her saying that I wasted her time and that she is going to write an alert on me and post it on TNA. I'm not really on TNA so I'm not sure what good that would do her. She was pretty unhinged and I finally responded asking her what the hell happened to her that she was be so jumpy and crazy. She apologized and asked me to call her next time I am in town, LOL.
Here's the thing, guys. I've had some good sessions with Jessi but during one of those sessions she had run out of alcohol and wanted to buy some more before we started our session. I was tight on time and had to start the long drive back toward home so I asked her to wait. Not long into the session she absolutely flipped-out and got crazy, yelling at me and throwing stuff around the room. I quickly got dressed and ran for it. She used to drink a large bottle of vodka every day so I knew that she had a problem but damn I didn't know that alcohol withdrawal could start so quickly. I didn't think she could be like that because she's normally so mellow. The last time I saw her she was back to her mellow self again. The interaction I had with her over the phone a few days ago was very similar to the session where she flipped-out. I don't think I'll try her again. Be careful for those of you who do, if she tells you that she needs alcohol you'd better oblige.
-
11-12-18 15:45 #364Banned Member

Posts: 2302Is that "Tiny?
Originally Posted by Sticknmove
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-18 12:22 #363Senior Member

Posts: 82Looks like norms Kgirl ad. Service is usually good with great service but usually CFS for those interested. I recognize one of them or at least the photos. Tough part is getting past the screening as you usually need refs from another Kgal.
Originally Posted by GinVermo
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-18 04:11 #362Senior Member

Posts: 483One Guess
Total safety at stratospheric rates. And that's if the woman matches the pictures. TGTBT. Hope I'm wrong.
Originally Posted by GoofyDog
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-18 17:53 #361Senior Member

Posts: 66Does anybody know anything about this group in Renton / Bellevue?
-
11-09-18 14:06 #360Senior Member

Posts: 449Krista / Jasmine JAZ
I agree. I have seen her before and she has a nice figure but the experience is bland. She is nice, just nothing special. No open menu BBBJ is again nothing special. The way she was wolfing chocolates I would say it's safe to say she is on opiates whether in pill form, smoke, I didn't see any obvious IV Mark's but def opiates. I also have to confirm about other report about Jasmine Jaz. She doesn't have as nice a body as Krista, but she is also bland. Jaz is boring, not very pretty, and her body is average. Krista has the tools but I would never repeat with either that's just mo. Krista isn't bad for a $ hhr but personally I would take my chances elsewhere. They get the job done but not very fun nor exciting may as well handle it yourself literally
Originally Posted by LeoTheLion
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-18 00:42 #359Senior Member

Posts: 59Krista Knight.
I went to North Everett to see Krista Knight, last night.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128311%3B
$100 for half hour.
Now, her ass was amazing. I'm not sure if I was tired, or what. But that ass was round, perky, just OMG! So for the not so amazing part: there was some motorcycle dude sitting on the bench next to her door, but I still winged it and went inside.
Since I'm writing this right now, I'm not dead. So that's good.
Not to be mean or anything, but she had that typical Everett girl look. And was a little drugged out or something, when I saw her. But I got my shit done and got out of there!
-
11-09-18 00:02 #358Senior Member

Posts: 49Your ATF?
She's cute! What's her name?
Originally Posted by Sticknmove
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-18 17:22 #357Senior Member

Posts: 449My ATF and why
Now just read all my previous reports and take a look at this. Can't wait until she is back in town. She is the best.












Reply With Quote




