Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,901 to 12,915 of 20137
-
12-10-18 09:09 #7237Regular Member

Posts: 21She is Asian but I have never known her to be heavy. I started this hobby about a year ago so it is possible she was heavier at one point. I have never been rushed by her but she could end things quickly for me if she wanted to. She does not have the body of a 20 something but she looks great.
Originally Posted by Soupy3838
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 07:45 #7236Senior Member

Posts: 441Pacific
Which one, 44th St or 28th St?
Originally Posted by RichieGR
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 22:05 #7235Senior Member

Posts: 78I am not sure what Cindy you are talking about, where is she located?
Originally Posted by Soupy3838
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 19:13 #7234Senior Member

Posts: 1509Audrey, Charli and Peyton at Panacea
I usually just see Natasha anymore at Panacea but have been curious if anyone has any reports or experience with Audrey, Charli or Peyton? They sound nice and fun on the phone but would hate to get my hopes up for nothing. Feel free to comment here or in a PM. Thanks.
-
12-09-18 13:37 #7233Senior Member

Posts: 73How big are her tits? Natural or bolt ons? How is her overall body and looks?
Originally Posted by MichiganMan686
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 13:34 #7232Senior Member

Posts: 73Is this Asian Cindy? Last time I saw her a few years ago she had put in a decent amount of weight and started really rushing things. How is her body now? She back to her old ways that made her awesome?
She messaged me and said she is back but I'm hesitant.
Originally Posted by SteveV4005
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 21:40 #7231Senior Member

Posts: 4439Yes. This is the Serenity Bobby works at.
Originally Posted by MassageEnthusi
[View Original Post]
4196 Plainfield Ave. Near Planet Fitness
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...345&cityid=222
-
12-08-18 17:35 #7230Regular Member

Posts: 21Cindy at 5 Star
She is my top provider so far. Something about that hot little body and the way she teases before the flip drives me crazy. Almost didn't make it to the flip this time. She gives an above par massage and a great ending. The new place smells new and is very clean. I am not of the parking being on the main road. I don't need my neighbors seeing me exiting with a huge grin. The pizza place next door is very good if you are hungry after as well. Stay safe and have fun all.
-
12-08-18 12:12 #7229Senior Member

Posts: 148Pacific. WTH
I'm done with the place. Last two times I went there were train wrecks. Fat nasty girls, shitty massages, shorted on time, ugh!!
-
12-07-18 23:52 #7228Senior Member

Posts: 2994Layla - 38 yr old
Thanks for the review.
Originally Posted by GingerBeard
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 23:49 #7227Senior Member

Posts: 2994Candy - 22 yr old
Thanks for the reviews.
Originally Posted by Sparky11
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by AssMann45
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 17:46 #7226Senior Member

Posts: 49Layla
Went to see Layla at her new place again.
I truly didn't think it could get any better than the last time but I am so happy I was wrong.
Seriously if you are respectful and not pushy. The menu becomes incredible.
Best experience I've ever had, took care of all my needs perfectly.
Would recommend and will be repeating as much as possible. 150 for the hour.
http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...r/852804629353
-
12-07-18 17:00 #7225Senior Member

Posts: 38JTK, it's a private house set back from the road. Just pull up in front of the garage. Not sure about a pw.
Originally Posted by JimmyTheKid2
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 16:15 #7224Senior Member

Posts: 31Which Serenity?
Is Bobby at the Serenity by Planet Fitness or the one by Benjamin-Moore?
-
12-07-18 15:01 #7223Senior Member

Posts: 269Candy
I did a walk in 1 x at Momma Dee in Holland and ended up with her too. Worst massage ever. Did the hour massage, she walked out me 2 x for something, came back for half ass massage for about 10 minutes, told me to flip, very rushed HJ. Was in and out in about 25 minutes if that. We agreed on a tip of 60, but only tipped 20 and gave momma dee 40 bucks for half hour massage and told her I'm never coming back. Worst ever! Avoid, avoid. Avoid.
Originally Posted by Sparky11
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





