Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 862 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 362 762 812 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 912 962 ... LastLast
Results 12,916 to 12,930 of 20134
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7219

    Natasha

    Had just an hour window so dropped in at Panacea. Drew Natasha. Had not seen her in a while. Thin spinner body. Rockin it out. First the massage was awesome. Feet, butt, teasing all top notch. Really really great. Flip was really sexy. That ass is nice. Gets on the table. Gives a very sexy ending completely nude. Was on a time restraint but had a really a great time. Happy hunting my friends.

  2. #7218
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiflier72  [View Original Post]
    Hey all!

    The title says it all. I am looking for busty massage providers that are not too big. I don't mind thick but not BBW. I have seen Lywanna and that was great and will be repeating soon. Any recommendations for busty massage options would be greatly appreciated!

    Thanks in advance!
    Bobby at serenity. Love those cans.

  3. #7217
    Quote Originally Posted by LongTom  [View Original Post]
    Consider Olivia at Wonder. Nice girl. Big rack.
    Bobby at Serenity. Great Tis and knows how to use them.

  4. #7216
    Can you give a few more details on Olivia? What is her body like? Good massage? Standard massage place HE or? Thank you in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongTom  [View Original Post]
    Consider Olivia at Wonder. Nice girl. Big rack.

  5. #7215

    Valley Girl

    Contact? How do I contact her?

  6. #7214

    Busty

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiflier72  [View Original Post]
    Hey all!

    The title says it all. I am looking for busty massage providers that are not too big. I don't mind thick but not BBW. I have seen Lywanna and that was great and will be repeating soon. Any recommendations for busty massage options would be greatly appreciated!

    Thanks in advance!
    Consider Olivia at Wonder. Nice girl. Big rack.

  7. #7213

    Lotus Blossom

    Felt the need for a massage as I was passing by here. It's my second visit in a months time. Tina is a really cute Chinese provider, great massage, will return when the knots get too bad again, but no extras available, after some teasing, I asked and got a flat no. I guess I'll have to find another provider for that itch. Damn.

  8. #7212
    I look forward to the reopening of the flood gates.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    She's really busy and told me to hold off sending out more info right now. I'm guessing she will open the flood gates again soon. Pun intended. She Squirts.

  9. #7211

    Busty massage.

    Hey all!

    The title says it all. I am looking for busty massage providers that are not too big. I don't mind thick but not BBW. I have seen Lywanna and that was great and will be repeating soon. Any recommendations for busty massage options would be greatly appreciated!

    Thanks in advance!

  10. #7210
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Valley girl

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidCastle197  [View Original Post]
    Where might I find the contacts for these?
    She's really busy and told me to hold off sending out more info right now. I'm guessing she will open the flood gates again soon. Pun intended. She Squirts.

  11. #7209

    Layla

    I have a date set with Layla. Does she still take a password for senior members? Also, those that have seen her at her new place, where is the best place to park? PM me if you'd like. Thanks, JTK.

  12. #7208

    Hair removal down there.

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidCastle197  [View Original Post]
    Where might I find the contacts for these?
    I am told that Studio Smooth has closed and can't find their web site any more, so I think it is true. Several of the girls that used to work there opened a shop of their own nearby in East Grand Rapids at Wealthy and Fuller a year or so ago. They offer sugaring services, which is similar to waxing. While several places will do backs, this is the only place I know of that will do Brazilians on men. It pulls out the hair by the roots, and hell yes it hurts! But it lasts 5-6 weeks and the new growth hair is tapered so it feels smoother than razor stubble. It is very professional and clinical, there is nothing sexual about it, and any inappropriate comment will get you kicked out and banned.

    http://www.sphynx-gr.com/

  13. #7207

    Vg

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoTrack  [View Original Post]
    Please pm VG contact info.

    I could really use a haircut in couple places.

    Thank you.

    Two track.
    Check AL for Lilly V.

  14. #7206

    Valley Girl or Studio Smooth

    Where might I find the contacts for these?

  15. #7205

    Manscaping?

    Valley Girl.

    Smooth Studio.

    Where can I find them?

    If you need a hair cut and manscaping with all the extras see Valley Girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape