Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9120

    Smoke

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilCollins  [View Original Post]
    First I've ever seen a "looks" rating for smoke that low. From anyone. Goes to show, different opinions for different persons.
    I agree with you. But her rates are little high for the area. That rate should be fine in NOVA, but she may not be able to compete with younger ones.

  2. #9119
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyFun  [View Original Post]
    Met with a friend for beers the other night and he told me about his adventures with Smoke. He arrived at her remote location deep in Powhatan and was met at the door by a somewhat attractive lady dressed in lingerie. She was warm and accommodating. Offered him something to drink, etc. Soon they went back to the play place where the fun began with some dfk and then an aggressive BBBJ. He said it was very nice. From there they moved into some different positions and Smoke seemed to genuinely enjoy the experience. Only downside is she's a little warn and weather beaten. He did add that she had nice tits.

    Overall he concluded it was a good experience but because of the distance and the somewhat premium donation he is conflicted on whether he'll repeat.

    Looks: 5 out of 10.

    Experience: 8 out of 10.
    First I've ever seen a "looks" rating for smoke that low. From anyone. Goes to show, different opinions for different persons.

  3. #9118

    Pam.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    I enjoy me some Pam as well and can't beat her reliability and price. Clear some room Jim. I have a message for ya.
    Is there a site where Pam usually posts? Since I am just getting back into the scene and am not a senior member (lost stats during name change / server move) I didn't think it would be right for me to ask for contact details until I re-establish. Thanks.

  4. #9117
    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    I have her number fr M Rocketman. I was going to visit Monday morning but she stopped responding. Has anyone seen or heard f her this week?
    Just heard back from her. She's available today.

  5. #9116
    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    I have her number fr M Rocketman. I was going to visit Monday morning but she stopped responding. Has anyone seen or heard f her this week?
    I heard from her a few days ago. Just text her to see if she's available this evening. I'll let ya know.

  6. #9115

    Coming through


  7. #9114

  8. #9113

    Sage In The Tri-Cities

    Does anyone here know this gal and / or had the opportunity to take the plunge with her? I tried last night. Thought everything was set and we were good to go, but then she stopped responding 9 minutes before our meet time. Just wondering if it's worth the wait to try and see if she gets back to me in a reasonable span of time or not.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/643486167376

  9. #9112

    Smoke Gray

    Met with a friend for beers the other night and he told me about his adventures with Smoke. He arrived at her remote location deep in Powhatan and was met at the door by a somewhat attractive lady dressed in lingerie. She was warm and accommodating. Offered him something to drink, etc. Soon they went back to the play place where the fun began with some dfk and then an aggressive BBBJ. He said it was very nice. From there they moved into some different positions and Smoke seemed to genuinely enjoy the experience. Only downside is she's a little warn and weather beaten. He did add that she had nice tits.

    Overall he concluded it was a good experience but because of the distance and the somewhat premium donation he is conflicted on whether he'll repeat.

    Looks: 5 out of 10.

    Experience: 8 out of 10.

  10. #9111

    Winter! Just in time for the cold!

    I see Winter is out. Not sure if she's still in the hobby. If anyome has her new number, let me know if she needs help.

  11. #9110
    Quote Originally Posted by JimGolferMan  [View Original Post]
    I have had a chance to see Pam again after about 6 months. It's a bit of a drive about 15 minutes past westchester commons. I suggest wearing shoes that you don't mind getting muddy. Watch out too fir the 14 cats as you head to the front door.

    Once inside, I was greeted by a nice lady who whisked me past mom into the bedroom. I've seen her twice in the past week and have enjoyed her very solid mic skills. Today, after she googled up the mess, she continued to work on the mic.

    She is a nice lady and a relative value. If you are looking for a hot, young spinner, she's not it, but she gets the job done and is very accommodating.

    She could use some help, so I can share especially with those I've shared with before.

    Stay safe.
    I enjoy me some Pam as well and can't beat her reliability and price. Clear some room Jim. I have a message for ya.

  12. #9109

    Pam Powhatan

    I have had a chance to see Pam again after about 6 months. It's a bit of a drive about 15 minutes past westchester commons. I suggest wearing shoes that you don't mind getting muddy. Watch out too fir the 14 cats as you head to the front door.

    Once inside, I was greeted by a nice lady who whisked me past mom into the bedroom. I've seen her twice in the past week and have enjoyed her very solid mic skills. Today, after she googled up the mess, she continued to work on the mic.

    She is a nice lady and a relative value. If you are looking for a hot, young spinner, she's not it, but she gets the job done and is very accommodating.

    She could use some help, so I can share especially with those I've shared with before.

    Stay safe.

  13. #9108

    Also.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    Just noticing how many independent Brazilian providers are visiting here & posting on Eros.

    Unfortunately not cheap. Thinking of contacting this beauty, if the pics are accurate.

    Has anyone taken the plunge? What a nice ass!

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/3402588.htm?cat=1
    I've noticed many of the TG models also show up on EROS with little information and similar protonmail addys.

  14. #9107

    She's For Real

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    Just noticing how many independent Brazilian providers are visiting here & posting on Eros.

    Unfortunately not cheap. Thinking of contacting this beauty, if the pics are accurate.

    Has anyone taken the plunge? What a nice ass!

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/3402588.htm?cat=1
    I don't think she is in town anymore. She is also associated with Touring Girls. According the their site she is in Milwaukee.

  15. #9106
    Senior Member


    Posts: 653

    She's cute, but.

    No pussy is worth 150 for a QV. You can tell she's the type to have an alarm set on her phone too. 150 for hhr I'd consider, but the girls trying to get that much cash in that short a time are all on the take. Even more likely if she's that good looking. Her post has caught my eye for a few days, but I have a feeling unless you're going for the full hour you'll catch more attitude than fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/27614926/

    Almost went to see her last night but she wanted 150 for qv which is a bit rich for my blood. Confirmed she was real on periscope and instagram if anyone has seen her let me know if she is worth the price.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape