Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,216 to 28,230 of 37345
-
12-12-18 06:19 #9130Senior Member

Posts: 481Hailey Chester.
Had a dream of a young small white BBW in Chester named Hailey. Cute, shy and she said she was fairly new. She had a good easygoing personality. The only down fall were the sores all over her body and face. Wanted. 6 for a QV, decent mic skills, pierced nipples, and she seemed to enjoy the dream. Cover was optional and I always cover up. Will repeat in a pinch. Looks 5, body 5, skills 7, personality 9.
-
12-11-18 13:50 #9129Senior Member

Posts: 114Southside
She's already moved from the spot I met her at. She changes locations everytime you blink, but she's always in Southside, she does outcall if the situation is right too.
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 12:17 #9128Senior Member

Posts: 182Seeking Deepthroat
Hey RVA. I'm heading to your town this week. I'm seeking a solid deepthroat session to day dream about.
I'm open to options but my preferance is a younger open minded spinner and full blown sloppy cock worshiping deepthroat session. CBJ preferred. Not a dealbreaker though.
Could be a budget friendly quick stop if the skills are there and / or also willing to pay up for long session with top shelf provider. May be interested in both ends of the spectrum.
I looked into TG but they had no one scheduled Monday. Like I said, I'm open to ALL options. So who's got the mic skills in RVA?
PM's preferred.
Thanks.
Happy to share Cville info in return.
-
12-10-18 09:05 #9127Senior Member

Posts: 481Good value but
The smell is too much for me. She is hard to get ahold of sometimes.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 20:24 #9126Senior Member

Posts: 40Link seems to work ok DF
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...o/445898277372
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 19:33 #9125Senior Member

Posts: 630Clear your inbox
Your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 19:11 #9124Banned Member

Posts: 8Just copy / paste into your browser. It works fine.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 18:16 #9123Senior Member

Posts: 163Link
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...o/445898277372
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 17:29 #9122Senior Member

Posts: 957Link Doesn't Open
Can you repost a working link?
Originally Posted by Hostile17
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
DF.
-
12-08-18 09:06 #9121Senior Member

Posts: 47Snow Bunny
I had a nice visit with this lady on the SS at a nice location. The was very friendly and very skilled at her oral arguments. I left with a big smile and will see her again. QV was $ which will be high for some but for me the visit was much nicer than some of the younger girls.
Be safe,
H.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexy-white-snow-bunny-here-to/445898277372Last edited by Hostile17; 12-08-18 at 09:06. Reason: added link
-
12-08-18 01:14 #9120Senior Member

Posts: 163Smoke
I agree with you. But her rates are little high for the area. That rate should be fine in NOVA, but she may not be able to compete with younger ones.
Originally Posted by PhilCollins
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 17:48 #9119Senior Member

Posts: 144First I've ever seen a "looks" rating for smoke that low. From anyone. Goes to show, different opinions for different persons.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyFun
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 11:52 #9118Senior Member

Posts: 40Pam.
Is there a site where Pam usually posts? Since I am just getting back into the scene and am not a senior member (lost stats during name change / server move) I didn't think it would be right for me to ask for contact details until I re-establish. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 10:34 #9117Senior Member

Posts: 1084Just heard back from her. She's available today.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 10:32 #9116Senior Member

Posts: 1084I heard from her a few days ago. Just text her to see if she's available this evening. I'll let ya know.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





