Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9125

    Clear your inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    Can you repost a working link?

    Thanks,

    DF.
    Your inbox is full.

  2. #9124
    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    Can you repost a working link?

    Thanks,

    DF.
    Just copy / paste into your browser. It works fine.

  3. #9123

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    Can you repost a working link?

    Thanks,

    DF.
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...o/445898277372

  4. #9122

    Link Doesn't Open

    Quote Originally Posted by Hostile17  [View Original Post]
    I had a nice visit with this lady on the SS at a nice location. The was very friendly and very skilled at her oral arguments. I left with a big smile and will see her again. QV was $ which will be high for some but for me the visit was much nicer than some of the younger girls.

    Be safe,

    H.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexy-white-snow-bunny-here-to/445898277372
    Can you repost a working link?

    Thanks,

    DF.

  5. #9121

    Snow Bunny

    I had a nice visit with this lady on the SS at a nice location. The was very friendly and very skilled at her oral arguments. I left with a big smile and will see her again. QV was $ which will be high for some but for me the visit was much nicer than some of the younger girls.

    Be safe,

    H.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexy-white-snow-bunny-here-to/445898277372
    Last edited by Hostile17; 12-08-18 at 09:06. Reason: added link

  6. #9120

    Smoke

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilCollins  [View Original Post]
    First I've ever seen a "looks" rating for smoke that low. From anyone. Goes to show, different opinions for different persons.
    I agree with you. But her rates are little high for the area. That rate should be fine in NOVA, but she may not be able to compete with younger ones.

  7. #9119
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyFun  [View Original Post]
    Met with a friend for beers the other night and he told me about his adventures with Smoke. He arrived at her remote location deep in Powhatan and was met at the door by a somewhat attractive lady dressed in lingerie. She was warm and accommodating. Offered him something to drink, etc. Soon they went back to the play place where the fun began with some dfk and then an aggressive BBBJ. He said it was very nice. From there they moved into some different positions and Smoke seemed to genuinely enjoy the experience. Only downside is she's a little warn and weather beaten. He did add that she had nice tits.

    Overall he concluded it was a good experience but because of the distance and the somewhat premium donation he is conflicted on whether he'll repeat.

    Looks: 5 out of 10.

    Experience: 8 out of 10.
    First I've ever seen a "looks" rating for smoke that low. From anyone. Goes to show, different opinions for different persons.

  8. #9118

    Pam.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    I enjoy me some Pam as well and can't beat her reliability and price. Clear some room Jim. I have a message for ya.
    Is there a site where Pam usually posts? Since I am just getting back into the scene and am not a senior member (lost stats during name change / server move) I didn't think it would be right for me to ask for contact details until I re-establish. Thanks.

  9. #9117
    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    I have her number fr M Rocketman. I was going to visit Monday morning but she stopped responding. Has anyone seen or heard f her this week?
    Just heard back from her. She's available today.

  10. #9116
    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    I have her number fr M Rocketman. I was going to visit Monday morning but she stopped responding. Has anyone seen or heard f her this week?
    I heard from her a few days ago. Just text her to see if she's available this evening. I'll let ya know.

  11. #9115

    Coming through


  12. #9114

  13. #9113

    Sage In The Tri-Cities

    Does anyone here know this gal and / or had the opportunity to take the plunge with her? I tried last night. Thought everything was set and we were good to go, but then she stopped responding 9 minutes before our meet time. Just wondering if it's worth the wait to try and see if she gets back to me in a reasonable span of time or not.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/643486167376

  14. #9112

    Smoke Gray

    Met with a friend for beers the other night and he told me about his adventures with Smoke. He arrived at her remote location deep in Powhatan and was met at the door by a somewhat attractive lady dressed in lingerie. She was warm and accommodating. Offered him something to drink, etc. Soon they went back to the play place where the fun began with some dfk and then an aggressive BBBJ. He said it was very nice. From there they moved into some different positions and Smoke seemed to genuinely enjoy the experience. Only downside is she's a little warn and weather beaten. He did add that she had nice tits.

    Overall he concluded it was a good experience but because of the distance and the somewhat premium donation he is conflicted on whether he'll repeat.

    Looks: 5 out of 10.

    Experience: 8 out of 10.

  15. #9111

    Winter! Just in time for the cold!

    I see Winter is out. Not sure if she's still in the hobby. If anyome has her new number, let me know if she needs help.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape