Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2822

    Brianna

    Hot looking MILF. She works out of the same place as Alexia, former porn star by name Brianna Shat. Great personality very accommodative and skills. Thin blonde with bolt on rack. She's in town for couple of weeks we'll worth the trip.

  2. #2821

    Annapolis

    Anyone know a girl who lives in annapolis? I need a regular close to me.

  3. #2820

    Never responds to her texts

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed before, just do a search in this section.
    Goes into voicemail with a guys voice, look guys to each their own, I am sorry no amount of makeup can cover up those blemishes on her forehead and cheeks, I don't care what a woman will do, or what her service level is, that scary atrocious how they can keep picking to the point of bleeding and getting an infection.

  4. #2819

    Different Name?

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed before, just do a search in this section.
    Was it under a different name, or a different section? I believe you (she looks familiar but I can't place where I've seen her), but searching "Jessi" comes up with a 2007 report, and "Jessie" only turns up your post.

    I also tried looking in the SW section, but the couple reports were either Backpage (found with Wayback, but photos aren't included there), different girl (when there was a photo), or about 10 years old.

  5. #2818

    Jessie

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobalicious  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visited Jessi out in the Rosedale area? 443-972-5086.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#baltimore / post /4439725086/27833881/27833881.

    Prices are in-line with a provider with ads, though she looks like a SWer trying to step up to ads (and only allows texts, so probably a text app on wi-fi & no service). I like her skinny look, might even TOFTT, but I've got a known-quantity regular hitting me up for all-day action tomorrow.
    She has been reviewed before, just do a search in this section.

  6. #2817

    Jessi

    Anyone visited Jessi out in the Rosedale area? 443-972-5086.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#baltimore / post /4439725086/27833881/27833881.

    Prices are in-line with a provider with ads, though she looks like a SWer trying to step up to ads (and only allows texts, so probably a text app on wi-fi & no service). I like her skinny look, might even TOFTT, but I've got a known-quantity regular hitting me up for all-day action tomorrow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e5ff3a7c64de84412333380c04e3e1cd_f.jpg‎  

  7. #2816
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    I saw Alina once at A Route 40 "B&B". There was video. When I later watched the vid, I noticed tons of marks and spots on her body that hadn't been so disgustingly obvious when it was going down. SW like bug bites and shit. All things happen for a reason. It was a blessing in disguise for you, trust me.
    You are probably right about the blessing in disguise. Thanks for the reassurance. Yep, that area of wretched motels on route 40 in east baltimore is where she is located right now. I went to one of them once a few years ago and had a hard time fulfilling my end of the bargain because the room was so utterly disgusting. If she has marks, they probably are bug bites, bed bugs and such.

  8. #2815

    Athena Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCock77  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times. She is fantastic. Gorgeous, curvy, soft, young body. Super sweet. Highly skilled.

    She's an "alt" looking girl with short hair and some unusual tattoos. So be aware.

  9. #2814

    She saved you a disappointment by asking for a puc.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeer  [View Original Post]
    Good evening Gentlemen.

    Been at the game for a couple of years, first time posting. This forum has been incredibly helpful for scouting out various ladies and I tip my hat to you all for your efforts. Over the weekend I was attempting to meet up with Alina. https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...post/27804369/.

    Though her ad has a couple of red flags for me. Namely the complaining aspects of folks negotiating with her and her threats of cutting people off, I decided to give it an effort. We were about to meet and she asked me to give her a photo of myself ahead of time. I am not sure if other mongers have felt comfortable doing this with an EB lady, but I declined. She did not get too bent out of shape, so I suppose that is good. Though I can understand the risks associated for the ladies involved in this game, I too am at risk for getting hit up by LEO, or being blackmailed. Etc. I am just not cool with giving out photos of myself.

    I decided to head down to greenbelt to hit up VIP. Bit of a hike for me, but practically no drama in those establishments.

    "I am a man more sinned against than sinning" King Lear.
    I saw Alina once at A Route 40 "B&B". There was video. When I later watched the vid, I noticed tons of marks and spots on her body that hadn't been so disgustingly obvious when it was going down. SW like bug bites and shit. All things happen for a reason. It was a blessing in disguise for you, trust me.

  10. #2813

    Info note

    Quote Originally Posted by Franchise2  [View Original Post]
    Her # is 956-503-1613.
    The pics are indeed of a provider who use to be here. She's not from here though. She was my ATF until she went back to her country. I haven't reached out since she's been back but I want to. If anyone has please reach out.

  11. #2812

    Candy

    Just and FYI, that number is from a post in September of 2017. A recent reviewer on EB posted a new number 551-667-7426. Haven't tried either one yet so let us know if you connect.

    Quote Originally Posted by Franchise2  [View Original Post]
    Her # is 956-503-1613.

  12. #2811

    Lexi BBW

    I took the plunge and saw her. She is very sweet but I think the pictures a bit old, not too far off but I guess the makeup made her look a little different. Boobs werent as big as I thought they would be. But overall a good session nothing to write home about. Her rates I feel are a bit too high for her but she was fun. Says hour session with multiple pops for $$ includes kissing, BBBJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by HotAttitude  [View Original Post]
    I saw this ad and she is peaking my interest but with all the sting activity going on I am a bit hesitant. Has anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...post/27365438/

    Thanks for your help.

  13. #2810
    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeer  [View Original Post]
    Good evening Gentlemen.

    Been at the game for a couple of years, first time posting. This forum has been incredibly helpful for scouting out various ladies and I tip my hat to you all for your efforts. Over the weekend I was attempting to meet up with Alina. https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...post/27804369/.

    Though her ad has a couple of red flags for me. Namely the complaining aspects of folks negotiating with her and her threats of cutting people off, I decided to give it an effort. We were about to meet and she asked me to give her a photo of myself ahead of time. I am not sure if other mongers have felt comfortable doing this with an EB lady, but I declined. She did not get too bent out of shape, so I suppose that is good. Though I can understand the risks associated for the ladies involved in this game, I too am at risk for getting hit up by LEO, or being blackmailed. Etc. I am just not cool with giving out photos of myself.

    I decided to head down to greenbelt to hit up VIP. Bit of a hike for me, but practically no drama in those establishments.

    "I am a man more sinned against than sinning" King Lear.
    I'd never give a photo, either. It's inviting blackmail. Marti in Baltimore insists on this, which is why I haven't seen her.

  14. #2809

    Candy reply

    Her # is 956-503-1613.

  15. #2808

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape