Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,766 to 21,780 of 24558
-
12-04-18 16:59 #2793Senior Member

Posts: 622Hey Mon
Most here are happy to get along. I know I am.
Originally Posted by Monoxide
[View Original Post]
Perhaps a post suggesting someone RTFF might occasionally seem rude but lots of guys here did lots of stuff and reported on it. Plenty of guys spent money, did research, took risks and once in a while got ripped off. They share that stuff regularly, readily and feely. When someone with one post asks the equivalent of "Could give me info that's readily available if I just scroll a little bit?" it's going to bring some bad reactions.
Many quality posters have helped plenty of newbies with specifics as well as detailed posts from when they experienced something. Those one post tell me everything requests are kind of like that person in your office who, after you have done a lot of work and committed your work to writing for his benefit and sent a detailed e-mail or memo, asks "Could you please tell me everything that you took all that time to write and send?
Lots of people really do want to help and most are mostly nice about it. Even better, they contributed literally thousands of pages of reports and experiences to help anyone who needs it. The help is all there; it just needs to be collected. It's sitting and waiting for anyone who needs it.
You bet; every once in a while someone has a question that can't be answered easily by reading but since most answers are there for the taking, posters who don't read first are likely to be directed to the answers that are sitting there waiting to be utilized. People who don't read first are like people walking past free money lying in the street.
All things considered I think this forum is usually pretty congenial. Most of the time no one calls out people who need real help. I have given and received a number of times. But "Please summarize everything from the past 3 k pages so I don't have to read. " are going to bring about a snarky response on this, or any board, every time.
-
12-04-18 16:55 #2792Senior Member

Posts: 205Search
Lately I have found the search engine here does not go back far enough. I searched for Monica. Remembering many Monicas who have been discussed here not to mention the infamous Columbia based Indian girl monica with large tatas you would think all Monicas from past would come up try it. Also I think that many of you should pause and think that many of us are researching not under the best of circumstances and it is easier to ask then browse thru numbers. Some people have more time and maybe less people around then others. My wife looking over my shoulder now like give a guy a break especially now.
Originally Posted by Ebdawgg
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 14:17 #2791Senior Member

Posts: 198?
I thought this site was to provide info for all to consider. It seems that some would rather lecture on and on vs just giving a helpful answer. Sure if someone is so lazy with a bunch of questions about basically the same thing, let the board handle um by simply not offering help, not lecturing. They will need to do their research then and will if they want the answer. I'm a Senior but I don't post much, I use PM's. I to had years of good and bad encounters way before I came to this board as a Regular member. I love reading the posts, a lot of them are helpful, some are funny and some are sad (providers passing) but the Better than thou posts, SMH, not helpful. No argument here just my humble opinion.
"Can't we all just get along?
Monoxide.
-
12-04-18 10:24 #2790Senior Member

Posts: 792Rtff
It used to be seen a lot here. The new folks coming on will be carrying this site in the future so we shouldn't discourage posts but encourage them with RTFF. I like to say give before you get.
-
12-04-18 09:47 #2789Senior Member

Posts: 143Research Report
Wow!
That is how you research! Point taken.
Originally Posted by BMoreDog69
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 22:25 #2788Senior Member

Posts: 821RE: Newbie?
Whoa there big fella! Yup, I'm newer to this board than you are. That means what, exactly? If you read my comment, I didn't call you a newbie. I said, "It's bad enough when newbies are too lazy to seach (sic) first. " The implications of my comment are for others to decide.
On EB, there are only two ladies named Jewel, and only one says she is the "hostess with the most".
https://escortbabylon.net/#baltimore / info /4108149563/21147700.
https://escortbabylon.net/#baltimore / info /4437044592/22618512.
She also happens to be on EA, them, AL & CGX:
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...27089211/jewel
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jewel-es...ltimore-125048#erotic.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/1079086?skip_terms=1
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/early...utiful-240693/
All this took just a few seconds with the information provided in the original post: Baltimore Jewel "hostess with the most".
IMO, newbies are defined more by their behavior, than by the number of their posts.
Have fun, and stay safe, y'll.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 21:59 #2787Senior Member

Posts: 532Bjb
Anyone linked up with bjb since she's been back. Just wondered if the service is the same.
-
12-03-18 17:40 #2786Senior Member

Posts: 994Tig 'ole bitties
Yea mean, them Tig ole bitties are going to make you think with your other head. LOL.
Originally Posted by HotAttitude
[View Original Post]
Shooter out!
-
12-03-18 17:37 #2785Senior Member

Posts: 994Newbie?
I've been at this game since before Craiglist took down their escort page. What was what, 10-15 years ago? At least 7-8 years before that. How many posts do you have on this board? Why are you calling me a newbie? How many hoes go by the name Jewel? About a go-zillion. This board isn't just limited to EB son. Did I do a search for Jewel? Yes. Did I get more than one result? Yes.
Originally Posted by BMoreDog69
[View Original Post]
Shooter out.
-
12-03-18 15:15 #2784Senior Member

Posts: 792I think the heat would use better pictures than that, there are connoisseurs of thick women no doubt and ups to 'them, pics of thinner women would attract more and some of those fore mentioned. That is a rather special bait, no?
Originally Posted by HotAttitude
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 10:35 #2783Senior Member

Posts: 171Lexi
I saw this ad and she is peaking my interest but with all the sting activity going on I am a bit hesitant. Has anyone seen her?
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...post/27365438/
Thanks for your help.
-
12-03-18 08:30 #2782Senior Member

Posts: 152Jewel
I wouldn't describe the basement as gross. Rundown maybe.
Originally Posted by WillBarnes
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 07:53 #2781Senior Member

Posts: 221Jewel
Pretty sure this one https://escortbabylon.net/#!/baltimo...18512/27089211.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 07:42 #2780Senior Member

Posts: 821RE: Which Jewel.
Could he have included a link? Sure. Would it have been easy, and nice? Absolutely. Did he give enough information to find her easily? Yes.
It's bad enough when newbies are too lazy to seach first. It took me less than 15 seconds to find her ad, including photos of creampies. Everything you need is right there in his post.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 02:58 #2779Senior Member

Posts: 994Jewel
Which Jewel?
Originally Posted by WillBarnes
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





