Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,256 to 9,270 of 10360
-
12-11-18 04:46 #1105Senior Member

Posts: 142Layla Love69.
Any info on her? I tried searching but to no avail.
-
12-09-18 23:42 #1104Banned Member

Posts: 606Blonde chick
I got pics of this blondie.
Originally Posted by Kiicker43
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 15:48 #1103Senior Member

Posts: 1237Sydney- Joy
At least she is legit. The link is to Sydney of the horrible communication fame. Now as to if that " ghost" post was done by her time will tell. All I will say is have a solid backup plan in place.
Originally Posted by MopMonger
[View Original Post]
Jesse.
-
12-07-18 13:38 #1102Senior Member

Posts: 365What does she do?
Does she do BBBJCIM? Deep french kiss? Allow DATY?
Originally Posted by Ghost9099
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 12:53 #1101Senior Member

Posts: 70She is real I don't know of o would say amazing. I had been drinking when I saw her so I wasn't my best LOL. Good time pics are pretty accurate.
Originally Posted by MopMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 05:45 #1100Senior Member

Posts: 76Damage
What's was the damage?
Originally Posted by Dominicanbreak
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 03:49 #1099Senior Member

Posts: 63Jesi
I second this. Saw her early morning in Palm Coast. She is clean and GFE. Easy to talk to and sexy as hell. Not sure how long she will be around.
Originally Posted by Legend808
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 00:36 #1098Senior Member

Posts: 168Amazing
First post by this monger, everything was "amazing" and yet no details on anything. Autobiography? Hmmmm, I wonder.
Originally Posted by Ghost9099
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-18 23:48 #1097Banned Member

Posts: 21A friend of Scarlett's from Jacksonville. I dropped a load in each of them a few nights ago.
Originally Posted by MITransplant
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-18 16:26 #1096Senior Member

Posts: 301Fun times
Met up with this provider this morning and has a world of fun. Looks just like her pics and really wear some heels.
I highly recommend.
http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...e/715507014021
-
12-06-18 15:52 #1095Regular Member

Posts: 10What are her rates like? I have been interested.
Originally Posted by Ghost9099
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-18 14:54 #1094Regular Member

Posts: 23Just a bit more info.
Name? Donation? In / out call?
Originally Posted by Ghost9099
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 15:45 #1093Regular Member

Posts: 22Amazing girl
https://escortalligator.com.daytona....post/27520177/#.
She is amazing. I met her today was an amazing experience. She is beautiful and looks better in person than her pics. Her skills are amazing and I love her tits and ass. Her pussy is tight I enjoy the time that I spent with her.
-
12-05-18 15:12 #1092Senior Member

Posts: 1104Chocolate
You'll find what you seek on the trail in the mall area after 10 pm. But, be forewarned: rates are high and service sub-standard.
Originally Posted by NbWill
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 12:41 #1091Senior Member

Posts: 617In the mood for chocolate
As the title says I have been getting in the mood for good chocolate. Any recommendations out there? For the jokers out there I mean the two legged kind, not the one that comes in tablets. For that I like Cadbury.










Reply With Quote






