Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 619 of 691 FirstFirst ... 119 519 569 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 669 ... LastLast
Results 9,271 to 9,285 of 10360
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1090

    Krystal.

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...a/174322857620

    Anyone have any recent dreams about her?

    Looks TGTBT and even if she looks as good in person how are her skills?

    Please post or PM me if anyone has info.

  2. #1089

    2 chicks

    It was 2 chicks and after her leave she looks alot healthier. Plus it was 2 rounds and well worth it in my opinion.

  3. #1088
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenN386  [View Original Post]
    I was supposed to hang with Scarlett and Jamie last weekend. Scarlett went radio silent on me though. Maybe it's because she knows all of the terrible depraved shit I would do to her and her friend if I paid them $300. Lol
    Who's is Jamie?

  4. #1087
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiicker43  [View Original Post]
    A couple days ago I took a nap and dreamed scarlett came back from leave. In this dream she brought a blonde friend who was quite attractive. Started off with BBBJ swapping turns and daty on both. They got me ready and on to doggy we went taking turns and enjoying each others taste. Flipped over to standing mish and finished on both of their tits. It was one hell of a dream. I hope this happens in real life one day. 3 Rose's for 2 rounds with 2 good looking chicks.

    Keep dreaming!
    I was supposed to hang with Scarlett and Jamie last weekend. Scarlett went radio silent on me though. Maybe it's because she knows all of the terrible depraved shit I would do to her and her friend if I paid them $300. Lol

  5. #1086
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiicker43  [View Original Post]
    A couple days ago I took a nap and dreamed scarlett came back from leave. In this dream she brought a blonde friend who was quite attractive. Started off with BBBJ swapping turns and daty on both. They got me ready and on to doggy we went taking turns and enjoying each others taste. Flipped over to standing mish and finished on both of their tits. It was one hell of a dream. I hope this happens in real life one day. 3 Rose's for 2 rounds with 2 good looking chicks.

    Keep dreaming!
    That's a hole lotta moneys for a SW'er type chick! Daumn!

    T-Man.

  6. #1085

    Scarlett

    A couple days ago I took a nap and dreamed scarlett came back from leave. In this dream she brought a blonde friend who was quite attractive. Started off with BBBJ swapping turns and daty on both. They got me ready and on to doggy we went taking turns and enjoying each others taste. Flipped over to standing mish and finished on both of their tits. It was one hell of a dream. I hope this happens in real life one day. 3 Rose's for 2 rounds with 2 good looking chicks.

    Keep dreaming!

  7. #1084

    She does outcalls, too.

    Sunshine does outcalls as well. I know this firsthand.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenN386  [View Original Post]
    Good call. I have intel from a solid source that her husband robs mongers. They live in a shit area next to 7 eleven off of ridgewood and she will only do incalls. My guy heard her husband bragging to some dope boys that he waits in the closet or bathroom until mongers are naked and then jumps out and robs them with a knife. He said he also beats their ass but he doesn't look like he could fight his way out of a wet paper bag. I've looked the guy up. He's a skinny little meth addict that looks like he would pull some shit like that. Who knows but I would stay clear.

  8. #1083

    Providers

    After reading the recent posts and comments, one question comes to mind. Is there 1 provider who delivers decent service, is priced appropriately, who doesn't flake and is safe enough to see? Geez! Any provider who has half her shit together could make a killing in this town.

    Unicorn search continues I guess.

    As Always Happy and Safe Mongering.

  9. #1082
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgain  [View Original Post]
    I had previously booked and then cancelled when I drove by the location. I didn't trust it and called her and told her the same. Reviews are mostly good about her, just wished she would grab a notel or something safer.
    Good call. I have intel from a solid source that her husband robs mongers. They live in a shit area next to 7 eleven off of ridgewood and she will only do incalls. My guy heard her husband bragging to some dope boys that he waits in the closet or bathroom until mongers are naked and then jumps out and robs them with a knife. He said he also beats their ass but he doesn't look like he could fight his way out of a wet paper bag. I've looked the guy up. He's a skinny little meth addict that looks like he would pull some shit like that. Who knows but I would stay clear.

  10. #1081

    Lacie / Stacey

    I saw her a little more than a week ago. She has since been picked up by her uncle. She was nice but nice is only a portion of what I paid her for, so I'm sorry if my accurate review hurts her feelings.

    She arrived one and a half hours late. Her pictures are at least 5 years old and those years were hard. Along with the pictures being old, they were also very inaccurate in other aspects. In the time since those pics were taken she has gained 40 to 50 lbs. As I stated before she was nice enough. She aimed to please to a certain extent. She did have some rules though. No cuming in her pussy or mouth. Her oral skills were above average. We then fucked a bit before moving on to titty fucking. There was a definite odor when having sex. The whole point of seeing her was to titty fuck her but when it came time she had no idea what she was doing. I finished up with her head, pulled out and came on her tits. Will not repeat.

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...e/304568768195

  11. #1080

    Jai

    Quote Originally Posted by MotoGib1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her when she was in a travel trailer in Port Orange, assuming it is the same Jai. Was an ok time. Pussy is good. Personally I would not repeat.
    Hope this helps.

    As Always Happy and Safe Mongering.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#daytona / reviews /3866031667/26182695.

  12. #1079

    Jai

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy1979  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her? I've seen her on EB and now on STG. Says she's off Ridgewood and Beville.
    I saw her when she was in a travel trailer in Port Orange, assuming it is the same Jai. Was an ok time. Pussy is good. Personally I would not repeat.

  13. #1078

    Jai.

    Any info on her? I've seen her on EB and now on STG. Says she's off Ridgewood and Beville.

  14. #1077

    Sunshine is safe, can be fun, has some quirks

    I've written about Sunshine a few times here. Search my posts and you will find my comments.

    The neighborhood looks worse than it really is. Don't give anyone any grief and they don't bother you. I've visited Sunshine at her place several times. I've always left satisfied, intact and problem-free.

    Sunshine has a pretty face, a great set of tits, a nice attitude and the smoothest skin. She loves what she does and is one of the hidden treasures in Daytona. She can be an acquired taste because she has a few rules and often uses a vibrator to enhance her pleasure.

    She has been active in Daytona and an advertiser on the "sister site" for years. Her donations can be negotiated. She's not fully GFE.

    If you have any specific questions feel free to ask.

    RTG.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgain  [View Original Post]
    I had previously booked and then cancelled when I drove by the location. I didn't trust it and called her and told her the same. Reviews are mostly good about her, just wished she would grab a notel or something safer.

  15. #1076

    Sunshine

    I had previously booked and then cancelled when I drove by the location. I didn't trust it and called her and told her the same. Reviews are mostly good about her, just wished she would grab a notel or something safer.

    Quote Originally Posted by STrain  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any intel on this one? She says her incall is on Shady. Been lots of gunplay there lately so that doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy feeling.

    https://40up.com.daytona.listcrawler.com/post/26790238/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape