Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 618 of 691 FirstFirst ... 118 518 568 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 668 ... LastLast
Results 9,256 to 9,270 of 10360
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1105

    Layla Love69.

    Any info on her? I tried searching but to no avail.

  2. #1104

    Blonde chick

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiicker43  [View Original Post]
    A couple days ago I took a nap and dreamed scarlett came back from leave. In this dream she brought a blonde friend who was quite attractive. Started off with BBBJ swapping turns and daty on both. They got me ready and on to doggy we went taking turns and enjoying each others taste. Flipped over to standing mish and finished on both of their tits. It was one hell of a dream. I hope this happens in real life one day. 3 Rose's for 2 rounds with 2 good looking chicks.

    Keep dreaming!
    I got pics of this blondie.

  3. #1103
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237

    Sydney- Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by MopMonger  [View Original Post]
    First post by this monger, everything was "amazing" and yet no details on anything. Autobiography? Hmmmm, I wonder.
    At least she is legit. The link is to Sydney of the horrible communication fame. Now as to if that " ghost" post was done by her time will tell. All I will say is have a solid backup plan in place.

    Jesse.

  4. #1102

    What does she do?

    Does she do BBBJCIM? Deep french kiss? Allow DATY?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost9099  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.daytona....post/27520177/#.

    She is amazing. I met her today was an amazing experience. She is beautiful and looks better in person than her pics. Her skills are amazing and I love her tits and ass. Her pussy is tight I enjoy the time that I spent with her.

  5. #1101
    Quote Originally Posted by MopMonger  [View Original Post]
    First post by this monger, everything was "amazing" and yet no details on anything. Autobiography? Hmmmm, I wonder.
    She is real I don't know of o would say amazing. I had been drinking when I saw her so I wasn't my best LOL. Good time pics are pretty accurate.

  6. #1100

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominicanbreak  [View Original Post]
    I second this. Saw her early morning in Palm Coast. She is clean and GFE. Easy to talk to and sexy as hell. Not sure how long she will be around.
    What's was the damage?

  7. #1099

    Jesi

    I second this. Saw her early morning in Palm Coast. She is clean and GFE. Easy to talk to and sexy as hell. Not sure how long she will be around.

    Quote Originally Posted by Legend808  [View Original Post]
    Met up with this provider this morning and has a world of fun. Looks just like her pics and really wear some heels.

    I highly recommend.

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...e/715507014021

  8. #1098

    Amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost9099  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.daytona....post/27520177/#.

    She is amazing. I met her today was an amazing experience. She is beautiful and looks better in person than her pics. Her skills are amazing and I love her tits and ass. Her pussy is tight I enjoy the time that I spent with her.
    First post by this monger, everything was "amazing" and yet no details on anything. Autobiography? Hmmmm, I wonder.

  9. #1097
    Quote Originally Posted by MITransplant  [View Original Post]
    Who's is Jamie?
    A friend of Scarlett's from Jacksonville. I dropped a load in each of them a few nights ago.

  10. #1096

    Fun times

    Met up with this provider this morning and has a world of fun. Looks just like her pics and really wear some heels.

    I highly recommend.

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...e/715507014021

  11. #1095
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost9099  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.daytona....post/27520177/#.

    She is amazing. I met her today was an amazing experience. She is beautiful and looks better in person than her pics. Her skills are amazing and I love her tits and ass. Her pussy is tight I enjoy the time that I spent with her.
    What are her rates like? I have been interested.

  12. #1094

    Just a bit more info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost9099  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.daytona....post/27520177/#.

    She is amazing. I met her today was an amazing experience. She is beautiful and looks better in person than her pics. Her skills are amazing and I love her tits and ass. Her pussy is tight I enjoy the time that I spent with her.
    Name? Donation? In / out call?

  13. #1093

    Amazing girl

    https://escortalligator.com.daytona....post/27520177/#.

    She is amazing. I met her today was an amazing experience. She is beautiful and looks better in person than her pics. Her skills are amazing and I love her tits and ass. Her pussy is tight I enjoy the time that I spent with her.

  14. #1092
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Chocolate

    Quote Originally Posted by NbWill  [View Original Post]
    As the title says I have been getting in the mood for good chocolate. Any recommendations out there? For the jokers out there I mean the two legged kind, not the one that comes in tablets. For that I like Cadbury.
    You'll find what you seek on the trail in the mall area after 10 pm. But, be forewarned: rates are high and service sub-standard.

  15. #1091

    In the mood for chocolate

    As the title says I have been getting in the mood for good chocolate. Any recommendations out there? For the jokers out there I mean the two legged kind, not the one that comes in tablets. For that I like Cadbury.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape