Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 35,686 to 35,700 of 41311
-
12-06-18 14:55 #5626Senior Member

Posts: 919Phoebe
I saw "Phoebe. ".
I am 100% certain that the girl I actually saw was not the girl who sent me pictures in earlier communications. Whether she sent me fake pics or I got a switch at the door, I don't know yet. I honestly don't know why the girl I saw would send me the other pics--she was much better-looking, even if she did have smaller boobs.
However, the girl I did see had a smokin' body. Her oral skills were excellent. Also, she didn't have a cover with her (and did not want to do BBFS). She finished me off before I would have switched to full service anyway. That's rare.
She also had friends with her and could have worked out a double or maybe even a group thing.
-
12-06-18 13:55 #5625Senior Member

Posts: 452Best BJ?
Who is the current reigning queen? I have been desperately searching for a top notch head doc but am coming up empty handed. Katie the great was my last true head doc, but I haven't seen her in months due to her obvious habits. Any recommendations fellas?
-
12-06-18 13:29 #5624Senior Member

Posts: 178Exact same here too
Setup yesterday for today meeting. Text her to confirme 2 hours before my appointment she text back and confirmed. Went close to area, comm went dark. This is second time. Not going to waste my time again.
Originally Posted by WeTheBest904
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-18 13:19 #5623Senior Member

Posts: 265Hey, Jactionville
Yep, your inbox is still full. Can you send me her digits, please? Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by Jactionville
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-18 13:03 #5622Senior Member

Posts: 60Yes sir, you are correct. Poking around to see if anything new came along.
Originally Posted by KingKongDong7
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-18 12:51 #5621Senior Member

Posts: 788She certainly had the bad attitude of one.
One of my worst experiences. If you do see her, tell her she only gets $ after session- not before.
Originally Posted by JohnnyDrama
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-18 12:48 #5620Senior Member

Posts: 236Nikki.
Centerfolds girl. Probably danced the circuit for awhile then hit rock bottom. Her rates are cheap 100 h 60 hhr and 40 qv. Centerfolds was always a probation place from girls getting suspended from the better clubs. If she got kicked out of wackos or sensations then fired from centerfolds she hit rock bottom. I would be cautious at best.
Originally Posted by RicoJax
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-18 12:35 #5619Senior Member

Posts: 1353In-A-Gadda-the-Vida
Maybe we could get them to play this for a longer visit! LMAO.
Originally Posted by RicoJax
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-18 12:16 #5618Senior Member

Posts: 43Same here.
I drove to her general location and she just went dark then 3 hours later asked if I was still interested. No I'm not.
Originally Posted by WhyNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-18 11:52 #5617Senior Member

Posts: 236Paris
Saw her on Phillips highway at the phh. She didn't have a phone. She hopped in a car for a quick date. I wouldn't take her BP posting serious as she is almost a walker by now.
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-18 11:30 #5616Senior Member

Posts: 405Naughty Nicole looks like a stripper
I am assuming that she is a dancer at one of the clubs based upon the background in one of her photos. The problem with most strippers that advertise as escorts, despite expecting premium donations, they think that their service is over in about the length of the average song (aka 3 minutes).
Originally Posted by WhyNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-18 11:14 #5615Senior Member

Posts: 450These hoes tend to flake as soon as they receive a better offer even after they have made another "appointment". That's the reason why I never make a drive that's out of my way. For the most part.
Originally Posted by WhyNotMe
[View Original Post]
JZ.
-
12-06-18 11:03 #5614Senior Member

Posts: 136Naughty Nicole
Only thing naughty about her is her BS, made appointment, agree on expectations, assured that a leisurely time to be had. I'm finally figuring out that normally means the opposite. All I can here is don't get comfortable, you ain't going to be there that long!
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/775221960966
-
12-06-18 10:56 #5613Senior Member

Posts: 184Diamond
Been in town like 24 hrs and she was easy to get ahold of and didn't flake. And that sloppy mouth does magic tricks.
-
12-06-18 09:43 #5612Senior Member

Posts: 197Phoebe
Is awesome! Met last night. A real cool chick with no drama. Had a few logistical challenges but after that it was smooth. Great BBBJ. Took her time until I was to go. Took it all down, made sure she got it all and thanked me for the protein shake. If it wasn't so far from Mayport I'd go back now.











Reply With Quote





