Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 35,701 to 35,715 of 41309
-
12-06-18 06:45 #5609Senior Member

Posts: 1840Ebony providers
Finding a good black provider in Jax is difficult. Hell, finding a good white provider is just as tough! I've been eyeing Ms Ashley who regularly advertises on all the sites. Onebackpage, skip the games, etc. She looks good in her pics but my problem is logistics, she's typically on the Northside which is quite the haul for me. Anyone seen her? Might just be worth the trip. JD.
Originally Posted by TongueMaster
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-18 04:00 #5608Senior Member

Posts: 561Never to late, but.
Your at the end of a pretty long line. I'll PM you her info, if your inbox has room. She's getting a ton of texts so be patiant.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-18 01:17 #5607Regular Member

Posts: 21I just talked to Raven.
I didn't press her for details, but she did just move, but didn't go far. She's in an extended stay place, but that's just temporary until she can get into her own. I may not exactly be an old school veteran, but I've been around enough to know that Raven's something special. Let's try to take care of her, guys.
-
12-05-18 23:55 #5606Regular Member

Posts: 21Yeah, that was probably my review. I actually made a point to let her know that there was nothing wrong with her or her service, it was just all the other BS. I'm not sure I'd trust the line about getting robbed by another girl, though. She certainly had no problem lying to me about the person interrupting us being her "girlfriend".
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 22:41 #5605Senior Member

Posts: 2131You are right about her being a Lane ave Swan for over a year but as of about two weeks when I seen her around one of the hotels. She is not boney and is very appealing. Even skinny last year she had a pretty face. She has a healthy size to her now.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 21:36 #5604Senior Member

Posts: 788Here is another pix of ripoff Paris
This is a better shot tho.
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...emand_i5025696
-
12-05-18 21:23 #5603Senior Member

Posts: 321Check PMs.
Originally Posted by TongueMaster
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 20:57 #5602Senior Member

Posts: 52Figured one more try
Hey all. I have posted twice with this but no feedback so thought would give one more shot. Maybe no one here likes ebony providers. Crossed most of what I wanted off list but need some good chocolate to play with. Reached out to few om STG but nothing. Anyone has good provider please PM me.
-
12-05-18 20:08 #5601Senior Member

Posts: 207Sexy lexi
Yikes she stayed like 4-5 houses down from that pic, I've wondered where she's been since she disappeared 3 years ago.
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 19:35 #5600Senior Member

Posts: 321Provider active on CL
In the Missed Connections category
Dec 5
Looking for some daytime fun (Jacksonville beach area).
I am a young sexy brunette looking for an older male that is very generous to have a little fun with. Email me if you are interested.
-
12-05-18 17:16 #5599Senior Member

Posts: 452Phoebe
Can I join in on the fun or is it too late?
-
12-05-18 17:03 #5598Senior Member

Posts: 2131Oh Brittany is Shayna that used to Swan PH with her babydaddy in tow. She wasnt there for the shenanigans and it's not her phone. I don't recommend dialing them digits unless you want to deal with some BS.
Originally Posted by SeeMoBooty
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 16:29 #5597Senior Member

Posts: 933Phoebe
Glad I moved in fast right after Sandman posted. She's definitely was alot of fun and a full menu. I'll wait til rush hour traffic slows down before I try and see her again.
Originally Posted by WeTheBest904
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 16:08 #5596Senior Member

Posts: 43Yep
I spotted her a couple weeks ago and wasn't sure if it was her.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 15:36 #5595Senior Member

Posts: 29Raven
For those of you that were leary of seeing Raven because of her roommate, be advised she is now seeing clients at a different, private location. I guess things with the roomie didn't work out. I never had an issue when I visited her, but I can understand why some of you might have had concerns.










Reply With Quote




