Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,461 to 11,475 of 13318
-
12-06-18 13:29 #1858Regular Member

Posts: 23Hey there,
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
I've seen her three times, I haven't had a problem with her. They were all decent visits, she will start you off with a good BBBJ and move on from there. She isn't super talkative but friendly enough.
-
12-06-18 09:29 #1857Senior Member

Posts: 1206In my interactions with her, she doesn't seem to be aware of what is in her ads, which suggests that someone else is posting them. My suspicion is that she delivers no service at all aside from cash & dash. Or a boyfriend arriving asking what the problem is.
If she is who I believe she is based on FB pics, she also has had a few arrests for shoplifting, petty larceny and GRAND larceny, so the chance of robbery is increased.
I'm not taking one.
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-18 08:00 #1856Senior Member

Posts: 650Inflation?
"Let's be freaks and have a great time baby I'm wet and waiting I've got the best rates and can always negotiate.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
40-60-100.
Qv-hhr-hr".
I suppose that was the bait and switch price or maybe she suddenly came down with GPS. Not worth TOFTT now.
-
12-06-18 07:44 #1855Senior Member

Posts: 29Skyler
Just a little public service announcement: Skyler is legit. She won't see me professionally because we are friends, but I wish she would because she is very attractive. If anyone has a date with her I would appreciate hearing about it.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/912654747008
-
12-06-18 06:46 #1854Senior Member

Posts: 26Caroline
Not very dependable and very flakey. I wouldn't waste my time on her.
Originally Posted by GiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 23:23 #1853Senior Member

Posts: 170Spartangurg
I left a report in spartanburg section.
Originally Posted by GiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 21:41 #1852Senior Member

Posts: 26Kami J.
Any links or at least a good description of her. Attractive MILF isn't very much detail. Thanks.
-
12-05-18 18:48 #1851Senior Member

Posts: 189Caroline Gaffney
Anyone have review on her? She seem to post as both for massage and escort.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/498371753336
-
12-05-18 15:59 #1850Senior Member

Posts: 259Maya
I just talked to Maya a little while ago today. She is back. I'm definitely seeing her this Friday.
-
12-05-18 13:52 #1849Senior Member

Posts: 1206Mystery Girl (says her name is Ashley) quoted me 150 for hhr and wouldn't budge. Doesn't kiss or BBBJ even though her ad states GFE. It sounds like her service will be lame. I'll pass unless someone can convince me otherwise.
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 12:20 #1848Senior Member

Posts: 650Haley, Star
This one has a number that appears to be used by several providers, although it may just be a handler rotating his girls or they are all sharing the phone. I did a search on Haley and Star but it's hard to know if they are for this provider but if they are the reviews aren't great.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/363228305097
Here are some other ads where a thick brunette and a blonde are advertising with the same number as 'Star' recently:
https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/859-295-2429
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...r/945485260710
-
12-05-18 11:47 #1847Regular Member

Posts: 14Fakes.
Hell, multiple misspellings in the ad is how I know that it is a legit provider. You guys are fucking up my system hahahaha!
Originally Posted by Ice1982
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 10:06 #1846Senior Member

Posts: 132Kami
Agree with the previous posters. She gets two thumbs up from me based on 3-4 visits. Very nice place and she is a sweetheart if you like the MILF's.
Originally Posted by Ice1982
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 09:53 #1845Senior Member

Posts: 57She is quite amazing and loves to please, She loves to suck on things alot! 9/10 rating on that end!
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 22:32 #1844Senior Member

Posts: 650Mystery girl
The face is familiar as well, but I can't recall anything about her and without a name there's not much to go on to do a search. But her rates certainly seem quite reasonable and she's open to negotiations according to her other ad.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...d/573310861129











Reply With Quote





