Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 768 of 888 FirstFirst ... 268 668 718 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 818 868 ... LastLast
Results 11,506 to 11,520 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1813

    Crystal

    Drats! Little head was excited about her but I better profit from your experience. Thanks B

    Quote Originally Posted by SlobberKnocker  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set up a dream with Crystal about a year ago.

    Initial contact through texts, got the particulars all worked out and as I was on my way over, she texted and asked me to give her about another 30 minutes. So, like a jackass, I waited around and texted to see if she was ready and after another 15 minutes she acted like we had never communicated and gave me the donations again and had to go through the whole process from the beginning, which was annoying, but I figured it wasnt actually HER I dealing with one of the times.

    When I got to the motel (run down shit hole off Augusta road), the only sign that the place was even in business was the 4 or 5 unsavory characters hanging around the parking lot. Wasnt into that scene, so I cut my losses and bailed out and shot her a "thanks anyway" text. Got texts and phone calls from her number for about 30 minutes after that.
    .

  2. #1812

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    Not seen a report on this one though she is been posting for a while? Anyone? B.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...r/451481800285
    Tried to set up a dream with Crystal about a year ago.

    Initial contact through texts, got the particulars all worked out and as I was on my way over, she texted and asked me to give her about another 30 minutes. So, like a jackass, I waited around and texted to see if she was ready and after another 15 minutes she acted like we had never communicated and gave me the donations again and had to go through the whole process from the beginning, which was annoying, but I figured it wasnt actually HER I dealing with one of the times.

    When I got to the motel (run down shit hole off Augusta road), the only sign that the place was even in business was the 4 or 5 unsavory characters hanging around the parking lot. Wasnt into that scene, so I cut my losses and bailed out and shot her a "thanks anyway" text. Got texts and phone calls from her number for about 30 minutes after that.

  3. #1811

    Small BBW lovers

    Not seen a report on this one though she is been posting for a while? Anyone? B.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...r/451481800285

  4. #1810
    Quote Originally Posted by ElMeroMero  [View Original Post]
    LOL she is legit my peeps. Hot hot better in person. From. What I saw there are around 4 girls and a pimp staying with her. Idk if they all working, one stayed in the bathroom, the rest I saw them leave parking lot. They not from around here and idk how long they will stay, I actually tried to see one of her friends but she ghosted me LOL she is legit is all I can say.
    Thanks for the scoop on her situation. Was pretty sure she was real based on pics, and definitely quite hot. I was hoping for independent but clearly not and I don't like dealing with sketchy situations if I can avoid it (someone else in the bathroom, knocks on the door during visit, etc.). If her handler is that 29 yo dude from Waynesville, he's bad news but good luck to anyone else that wants to risk it.

  5. #1809
    Quote Originally Posted by TazmanFourU69  [View Original Post]
    So what was the damages if she was real and legit? Would she mind if other girl in bathroom left room. My thing I tell them no money laid on table and if they stay anywhere in the room. They have to join or leave for I paid for the time. Several have joined in and others just left. I don't leave chances of being robbed while naked or assaulted by whom ever is in that bathroom. . .
    Bathroom girl wasn't hot. . 6 for quick. I usually only carry what I need LOL.

  6. #1808

    Information on this one

    So what was the damages if she was real and legit? Would she mind if other girl in bathroom left room. My thing I tell them no money laid on table and if they stay anywhere in the room. They have to join or leave for I paid for the time. Several have joined in and others just left. I don't leave chances of being robbed while naked or assaulted by whom ever is in that bathroom. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by ElMeroMero  [View Original Post]
    LOL she is legit my peeps. Hot hot better in person. From. What I saw there are around 4 girls and a pimp staying with her. Idk if they all working, one stayed in the bathroom, the rest I saw them leave parking lot. They not from around here and idk how long they will stay, I actually tried to see one of her friends but she ghosted me LOL she is legit is all I can say.

  7. #1807
    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...i/869844960118

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/289390427421

    https://escortalligator.com.greenvil...329/8282806147

    https://backpage.com.greenville.list...453/8282806147

    https://escortalligator.com.greenvil...453/8282806147

    This one intrigued me some and although I didn't do an exhaustive picture search using all the engines I have available, they seem to be authentic after a casual review. I can live with her inability to keep her name straight. Jade, Tequilla, Nikki and Brittany (in one ad she actually has two names in the ad) but it gets worse. Her phone number has a made-up name but when I put that name together with a phone # in findpeoplesearch it pops up a 29-yo dude from Waynesville with nearly 100 charges on his record include tons of possession, two drug trafficking and a couple of concealed weapons charges. In one of her ads she claims to be 100% independent but that seems unlikely if she's still using this guy's phone. Just some intel to pass along in case you want to dig further.
    LOL she is legit my peeps. Hot hot better in person. From. What I saw there are around 4 girls and a pimp staying with her. Idk if they all working, one stayed in the bathroom, the rest I saw them leave parking lot. They not from around here and idk how long they will stay, I actually tried to see one of her friends but she ghosted me LOL she is legit is all I can say.

  8. #1806

    Wondering.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    ... Her phone number has a made-up name but when I put that name together with a phone # in findpeoplesearch it pops up a 29-yo dude from Waynesville with nearly 100 charges on his record include tons of possession, two drug trafficking and a couple of concealed weapons charges. In one of her ads she claims to be 100% independent but that seems unlikely if she's still using this guy's phone. Just some intel to pass along in case you want to dig further.
    It's possible the dude is in jail and she was the "lucky" one to pick up the number. No Google hits on the # in over a year. Would love for someone to TOFTT. She looks like 5' of lots of fun.

  9. #1805

    Too many red flags

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...i/869844960118

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/289390427421

    https://escortalligator.com.greenvil...329/8282806147

    https://backpage.com.greenville.list...453/8282806147

    https://escortalligator.com.greenvil...453/8282806147

    This one intrigued me some and although I didn't do an exhaustive picture search using all the engines I have available, they seem to be authentic after a casual review. I can live with her inability to keep her name straight. Jade, Tequilla, Nikki and Brittany (in one ad she actually has two names in the ad) but it gets worse. Her phone number has a made-up name but when I put that name together with a phone # in findpeoplesearch it pops up a 29-yo dude from Waynesville with nearly 100 charges on his record include tons of possession, two drug trafficking and a couple of concealed weapons charges. In one of her ads she claims to be 100% independent but that seems unlikely if she's still using this guy's phone. Just some intel to pass along in case you want to dig further.

  10. #1804
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnMan11  [View Original Post]
    Good evening gentlemen. My SB is wanting a 3 some with another lady. I have scanned SA and STG and have a few leads. But, wanted to see if any of you had anyone in mind. You can PM me if you like.

    Thanks,

    Mtnman.
    Late with my post but Jada has had several ladies over the years that she would do threesomes with and some of them were FS. Jada likes the ladies herself.

    D1.

  11. #1803

    Ain't no way of God's green earth!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumpy1989  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/432932217836

    I tried setting up a visit with her. I know her add says no cash but I asked about it anyways but I did offer to use the apps but only in person and she outright refuses and says I have to send her 25 $ upfront. How dumb does she think we are? She has a nasty attitude as well. If she deletes her add I'll post some pictures she sent me so why'all know to avoid her.
    I saw this post and it screamed RIP-OFF! Seriously, she wants 250 for one hour but she'll do an 8-hour / overnight for 550? And "No Cash"? Somebody wants credit card info.

    It's hard to believe that things could decline anymore than they already have but with posts like this I guess they will.

    SCanyon.

  12. #1802

    Beware

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/432932217836

    I tried setting up a visit with her. I know her add says no cash but I asked about it anyways but I did offer to use the apps but only in person and she outright refuses and says I have to send her 25 $ upfront. How dumb does she think we are? She has a nasty attitude as well. If she deletes her add I'll post some pictures she sent me so why'all know to avoid her.

  13. #1801
    Quote Originally Posted by TimBow52  [View Original Post]
    Wonder if Katie is Kelly of Powdersville's sister ?
    She is. Have not seen her. I recall some mixed reviews. She did get in some legal trouble and was out of commission for a bit. I'm not sure what the charges were.

  14. #1800

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by TimBow52  [View Original Post]
    Wonder if Katie is Kelly of Powdersville's sister ?
    Yes, she is. I've seen Kelly several times in a pinch and always had an ok time. Katie was not the worst, but I definitely wouldn't repeat.

  15. #1799
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolNoodle  [View Original Post]
    Guys:

    Anyone have info on either of these ladies?

    Rebel:

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/628008023920

    Katie:

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/312891803822

    Feel free to PM.

    Noodle.
    Wonder if Katie is Kelly of Powdersville's sister ?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape