Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 765 of 888 FirstFirst ... 265 665 715 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 815 865 ... LastLast
Results 11,461 to 11,475 of 13318
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #1858
    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    Drats! Little head was excited about her but I better profit from your experience. Thanks B.
    Hey there,

    I've seen her three times, I haven't had a problem with her. They were all decent visits, she will start you off with a good BBBJ and move on from there. She isn't super talkative but friendly enough.

  2. #1857
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    In my interactions with her, she doesn't seem to be aware of what is in her ads, which suggests that someone else is posting them. My suspicion is that she delivers no service at all aside from cash & dash. Or a boyfriend arriving asking what the problem is.

    If she is who I believe she is based on FB pics, she also has had a few arrests for shoplifting, petty larceny and GRAND larceny, so the chance of robbery is increased.

    I'm not taking one.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    "Let's be freaks and have a great time baby I'm wet and waiting I've got the best rates and can always negotiate.

    40-60-100.

    Qv-hhr-hr".

    I suppose that was the bait and switch price or maybe she suddenly came down with GPS. Not worth TOFTT now.

  3. #1856

    Inflation?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Mystery Girl (says her name is Ashley) quoted me 150 for hhr and wouldn't budge. Doesn't kiss or BBBJ even though her ad states GFE. It sounds like her service will be lame. I'll pass unless someone can convince me otherwise.
    "Let's be freaks and have a great time baby I'm wet and waiting I've got the best rates and can always negotiate.

    40-60-100.

    Qv-hhr-hr".

    I suppose that was the bait and switch price or maybe she suddenly came down with GPS. Not worth TOFTT now.

  4. #1855

    Skyler

    Just a little public service announcement: Skyler is legit. She won't see me professionally because we are friends, but I wish she would because she is very attractive. If anyone has a date with her I would appreciate hearing about it.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/912654747008

  5. #1854

    Caroline

    Quote Originally Posted by GiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have review on her? She seem to post as both for massage and escort.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/498371753336
    Not very dependable and very flakey. I wouldn't waste my time on her.

  6. #1853

    Spartangurg

    Quote Originally Posted by GiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have review on her? She seem to post as both for massage and escort.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/498371753336
    I left a report in spartanburg section.

  7. #1852

    Kami J.

    Any links or at least a good description of her. Attractive MILF isn't very much detail. Thanks.

  8. #1851

    Caroline Gaffney

    Anyone have review on her? She seem to post as both for massage and escort.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/498371753336

  9. #1850

    Maya

    I just talked to Maya a little while ago today. She is back. I'm definitely seeing her this Friday.

  10. #1849
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    Mystery Girl (says her name is Ashley) quoted me 150 for hhr and wouldn't budge. Doesn't kiss or BBBJ even though her ad states GFE. It sounds like her service will be lame. I'll pass unless someone can convince me otherwise.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    The face is familiar as well, but I can't recall anything about her and without a name there's not much to go on to do a search. But her rates certainly seem quite reasonable and she's open to negotiations according to her other ad.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...d/573310861129

  11. #1848

    Haley, Star

    This one has a number that appears to be used by several providers, although it may just be a handler rotating his girls or they are all sharing the phone. I did a search on Haley and Star but it's hard to know if they are for this provider but if they are the reviews aren't great.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/363228305097

    Here are some other ads where a thick brunette and a blonde are advertising with the same number as 'Star' recently:

    https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/859-295-2429

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...r/945485260710

  12. #1847

    Fakes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice1982  [View Original Post]
    I'm with Tiger here! That screams fake from the get go, some misspelled words are ok but nothing about that even resembles a legit provider.
    Hell, multiple misspellings in the ad is how I know that it is a legit provider. You guys are fucking up my system hahahaha!

  13. #1846

    Kami

    Agree with the previous posters. She gets two thumbs up from me based on 3-4 visits. Very nice place and she is a sweetheart if you like the MILF's.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice1982  [View Original Post]
    She is quite amazing and loves to please, She loves to suck on things alot! 9/10 rating on that end!

  14. #1845
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Kami J. Again. This time I stayed for an hour and am SO glad I did. In addition to all the great stuff I reported on 10/31, she has amazing oral skills. She's my new ATF.
    She is quite amazing and loves to please, She loves to suck on things alot! 9/10 rating on that end!

  15. #1844

    Mystery girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    As I've seen that ankle bracelet pic before, but in color. However I don't remember the reports.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/238520450259
    The face is familiar as well, but I can't recall anything about her and without a name there's not much to go on to do a search. But her rates certainly seem quite reasonable and she's open to negotiations according to her other ad.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...d/573310861129

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape