Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11980

    Fake pics

    Quote Originally Posted by YouShouldReply  [View Original Post]
    Just stumbled upon her. Anyone have any info? Thanks!

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1378498
    Pics are of a porn star. Angela something.

  2. #11979

    Private Messages

    ContinentalMan and mustang matt my inbox is cleared so I can receive messages. Both of you tried to contact me but my inbox was full.

  3. #11978
    Quote Originally Posted by YouShouldReply  [View Original Post]
    Just stumbled upon her. Anyone have any info? Thanks!

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1378498
    Fake pics!

  4. #11977

    Tasha

    Quote Originally Posted by VcyClonn  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents,

    I used to see the ads from the west side duo liz and tasha earlier. Recently heard they are split and tasha works alone now. Per the last review I have tasha work alone and she is at bit chubbier side quoting $. 25 for an hhr appointment. Is there anyone been with her recently? If so, how did it go and what to expect. PM is fine too.

    Stay safe.
    Saw Tasha about 3-4 months ago. Nice in incall in Bloomfield Hills. Think It was 125 for the half. It was ok, she is cute, heavier, but very well kept. OTC allowed and lowered her top. Was ok. Probably won't repeat.

  5. #11976

    Faith

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnS1963  [View Original Post]
    How long was your session with Faith? I saw her a couple years ago and it was about 25 to 30 minutes. I wouldn't mind seeing her again, but would like a longer session.
    30 min, $140, left happy, will repeat one more to see if more is on the menu.

  6. #11975
    Quote Originally Posted by XirCom  [View Original Post]
    Yup! Saw her recently, same results as others. No FS.
    How long was your session with Faith? I saw her a couple years ago and it was about 25 to 30 minutes. I wouldn't mind seeing her again, but would like a longer session.

  7. #11974

    Tasha

    Hello gents,

    I used to see the ads from the west side duo liz and tasha earlier. Recently heard they are split and tasha works alone now. Per the last review I have tasha work alone and she is at bit chubbier side quoting $. 25 for an hhr appointment. Is there anyone been with her recently? If so, how did it go and what to expect. PM is fine too.

    Stay safe.

  8. #11973

    Trina.

    Just stumbled upon her. Anyone have any info? Thanks!

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1378498

  9. #11972

    Lynn.

    Went and saw Lynn last week. Decent massage, light teasing here and there (not a lot of it). She is def older so if that's an issue for you than don't go see her. I personally like them more mature. Starts off in bra and panties then on flip the bra comes off. Wasn't the worst I had but wasn't the best either. Will prob be back but you might not like. She was very nice and very personable with me as well. Didn't rush me along or out.

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1346087

  10. #11971
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Pretty much the same

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy313  [View Original Post]
    The damage was 60-80 an hour at each place. Do not remeber which place charged what. 1st place was favorite she really was into it. 2nd place was good too. 3rd place wanted a 50 tip for a HJ. I will not repeat. I only tipped 40. I was trying other places out to share on the forum.
    Checked out first place. Decent massage, ok looking middle aged Asian woman. Decent attitude, no attempt at upsell happy with 40 tip.

    Only odd thing was the "rooms" were double cubicles with six feet tall walls and shower curtain doors. Maybe not the most private.

  11. #11970

    Anna's #

    Anybody has the same problem of reaching any of Anna's numbers. It keeps saying not reachable.

  12. #11969
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy313  [View Original Post]
    Seen her before would not repeat. Save your $.

    .
    She sucks, one and done!!

  13. #11968
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSnake  [View Original Post]
    Paid a visit to body and soul thai on northwestern, place was busy at least 6 women working. Got on table left off sheet and woman came in and put it on immediately. I said thought it would easier if it was off but she said no no leave on. She was nervous thru out the massage which was a 5-6. She was in 40's and would not get her body close to table. Left room as soon as she said you done. No fun at all. Going to try a couple places on southfield next. Stay safe, DS.
    I've tried all of the Thai places on NW in FH and Sfld. For the most part they are totally legit. I think most are flirty and graze the junk for tips. Been lucky a couple times over the years at Mali in Sfld, but nothing recently. Also, there was one girl at Ultimate about 2 years ago she was great. Allowed UTC with huge melons and HJ, but that was short lived and only saw her a handful of times. But I like to go for the good massage and give it the old college try.

    Have fun and be safe fellas!

  14. #11967

    Lynn

    Seen her before would not repeat. Save your $.

    Quote Originally Posted by LiquorLotto  [View Original Post]
    She looks like the crypt keeper. Save your money for someone younger. She should offer to pay to massage you that's how old she looks. Nice safe place, nice woman though. Real bummer.
    .

  15. #11966
    Quote Originally Posted by Sizzler7470  [View Original Post]
    Do you have the info for big Bob linda?
    She hasn't been in town for a while now and I'm not sure if or when she is returning.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape