Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11984
    Quote Originally Posted by LameelCono  [View Original Post]
    I tried my Fail-safe number for Anna only to hear a recording that the number was out of service. I've known Anna for a long time and we've had extended conversations in the past. She told me business was not good since Backpage was taken off-line. I would say she has closed shop and retired. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. My experience was that I've had some great providers and some strange and not so great. Always a "go to" if somewhere else failed.

    Lame.
    I heard one of her girls got robbed, about a week ago.

    I guess she is just staying low.

    Be safe.

  2. #11983
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Anna?

    Quote Originally Posted by LameelCono  [View Original Post]
    I tried my Fail-safe number for Anna only to hear a recording that the number was out of service. I've known Anna for a long time and we've had extended conversations in the past. She told me business was not good since Backpage was taken off-line. I would say she has closed shop and retired. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. My experience was that I've had some great providers and some strange and not so great. Always a "go to" if somewhere else failed.

    Lame.
    Isn't this one of her ads?

    Says 12-2.

    https://detroit.rubratings.com/118806

  3. #11982

    Anna. Closed shop?

    I tried my Fail-safe number for Anna only to hear a recording that the number was out of service. I've known Anna for a long time and we've had extended conversations in the past. She told me business was not good since Backpage was taken off-line. I would say she has closed shop and retired. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. My experience was that I've had some great providers and some strange and not so great. Always a "go to" if somewhere else failed.

    Lame.

  4. #11981
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeQanaby  [View Original Post]
    Pics are of a porn star. Angela something.
    Angela white.

  5. #11980

    Fake pics

    Quote Originally Posted by YouShouldReply  [View Original Post]
    Just stumbled upon her. Anyone have any info? Thanks!

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1378498
    Pics are of a porn star. Angela something.

  6. #11979

    Private Messages

    ContinentalMan and mustang matt my inbox is cleared so I can receive messages. Both of you tried to contact me but my inbox was full.

  7. #11978
    Quote Originally Posted by YouShouldReply  [View Original Post]
    Just stumbled upon her. Anyone have any info? Thanks!

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1378498
    Fake pics!

  8. #11977

    Tasha

    Quote Originally Posted by VcyClonn  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents,

    I used to see the ads from the west side duo liz and tasha earlier. Recently heard they are split and tasha works alone now. Per the last review I have tasha work alone and she is at bit chubbier side quoting $. 25 for an hhr appointment. Is there anyone been with her recently? If so, how did it go and what to expect. PM is fine too.

    Stay safe.
    Saw Tasha about 3-4 months ago. Nice in incall in Bloomfield Hills. Think It was 125 for the half. It was ok, she is cute, heavier, but very well kept. OTC allowed and lowered her top. Was ok. Probably won't repeat.

  9. #11976

    Faith

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnS1963  [View Original Post]
    How long was your session with Faith? I saw her a couple years ago and it was about 25 to 30 minutes. I wouldn't mind seeing her again, but would like a longer session.
    30 min, $140, left happy, will repeat one more to see if more is on the menu.

  10. #11975
    Quote Originally Posted by XirCom  [View Original Post]
    Yup! Saw her recently, same results as others. No FS.
    How long was your session with Faith? I saw her a couple years ago and it was about 25 to 30 minutes. I wouldn't mind seeing her again, but would like a longer session.

  11. #11974

    Tasha

    Hello gents,

    I used to see the ads from the west side duo liz and tasha earlier. Recently heard they are split and tasha works alone now. Per the last review I have tasha work alone and she is at bit chubbier side quoting $. 25 for an hhr appointment. Is there anyone been with her recently? If so, how did it go and what to expect. PM is fine too.

    Stay safe.

  12. #11973

    Trina.

    Just stumbled upon her. Anyone have any info? Thanks!

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1378498

  13. #11972

    Lynn.

    Went and saw Lynn last week. Decent massage, light teasing here and there (not a lot of it). She is def older so if that's an issue for you than don't go see her. I personally like them more mature. Starts off in bra and panties then on flip the bra comes off. Wasn't the worst I had but wasn't the best either. Will prob be back but you might not like. She was very nice and very personable with me as well. Didn't rush me along or out.

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1346087

  14. #11971
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Pretty much the same

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy313  [View Original Post]
    The damage was 60-80 an hour at each place. Do not remeber which place charged what. 1st place was favorite she really was into it. 2nd place was good too. 3rd place wanted a 50 tip for a HJ. I will not repeat. I only tipped 40. I was trying other places out to share on the forum.
    Checked out first place. Decent massage, ok looking middle aged Asian woman. Decent attitude, no attempt at upsell happy with 40 tip.

    Only odd thing was the "rooms" were double cubicles with six feet tall walls and shower curtain doors. Maybe not the most private.

  15. #11970

    Anna's #

    Anybody has the same problem of reaching any of Anna's numbers. It keeps saying not reachable.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape