Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,426 to 28,440 of 31473
-
12-03-18 21:11 #3048Senior Member

Posts: 5724 year old offering free services
Has anyone responded to the ad offering free services. She has been posting all over Michigan offering free hard and anal to first timers. Seems TGTBT. Her stg link is http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...y/342821743410.
-
12-03-18 19:39 #3047Senior Member

Posts: 223P10
I'd be interested in the number as well if the number on the site doesn't work. Was going to try them out this week.
-
12-03-18 13:38 #3046Senior Member

Posts: 56Go for it
Hey mate almost everyone will take a newbie. They may need some kind of verification. If you are asking to skip that step then not sure. I've verified with two agencies using my LinkedIn and using those references I've seen Diamond girls. LimkedIn is public Info anyways so wasn't too worried about sharing. I am always hesitant to show DL etc,.
Originally Posted by RichardMc
[View Original Post]
There are plenty of girls on STG that will accommodate I'm sure. I've reached out to Kennedy Klein and she didn't ask for any references. Check out the forum and if you like someone just reach out and ask. I'm sure they need the business. No ones going to turn away their income.
When contacting be super respectful and polite. Manners maketh the man.
-
12-03-18 13:30 #3045Senior Member

Posts: 56Latin / Secret Angels
Sofia at this Agency is leaving today. Price drop to 350. Check her out if interested.
Originally Posted by Kinger19
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/michigan/files/9507711.htm?cat=1
Disclaimer: I haven't tried Sofia but this Agency is super reliable. Seen four stunners so far.
-
12-03-18 13:27 #3044Senior Member

Posts: 56Check your PM.
Originally Posted by NaughtyMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 11:52 #3043I am a troll, please just ignore me

Posts: 48
Originally Posted by RichardMc
[View Original Post]
Verified? There's no verification process here. RichardMc, what Milkshake69 is trying to say is, members will feel more comfortable sharing info if you have contributed some info first. Milkshake69, how is RichardMc supposed to contribute if you don't point him in the right direction.
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 09:41 #3042Senior Member

Posts: 50Could you please PM me the number that I can text. I hate calling either. Thanks.
Originally Posted by HobbyRus
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 09:07 #3041Senior Member

Posts: 394Newbie
Being a newbie you'll have to contribute some info so you can be verified. We've al. Been through it. Good luck.
Originally Posted by RichardMc
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 23:23 #3040Senior Member

Posts: 56P10
350 for the hour. Not sure if there are any other rates. I've knly see 2 so far. Maybe will ask after a couple more.
Originally Posted by Jack159
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 22:28 #3039Senior Member

Posts: 59P10
What are the non VIP donations?
Originally Posted by HobbyRus
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 21:55 #3038Senior Member

Posts: 390Ewr
Thanks that's what I thought.
Originally Posted by Sid63
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 20:16 #3037Senior Member

Posts: 114Great experiences
They are solid. Great customer service and extremely sexy ladies. Can't go wrong.
Originally Posted by MichiganMan686
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 19:22 #3036Senior Member

Posts: 56P10
The website is https://perfecttenescorts.com.
Originally Posted by TheMagician608
[View Original Post]
I PM'd you a number I've been texting with. I hate calling.
The numbers on the site don't seem to do text. They also reply by email.
Btwn, The site does not seem to be up to date.
-
12-02-18 18:59 #3035Senior Member

Posts: 72Is there a website and I would be interested in the number too.
Originally Posted by HobbyRus
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 18:50 #3034Senior Member

Posts: 56P10
Sent you their number by PM.
Originally Posted by MitcheyB1
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





