Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2992

    Tiffany

    Now I remember why I decided not see her last year.

    https://escortalligator.com.detroit....23593853/faith

  2. #2991

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoyFun  [View Original Post]
    She's in Redford, Dearborn area. Kind of stand offish on phone, but pleasant in person. I've read reviews of her being unhygienic and subpar in service, but she must have straightened up her act. Not top notch, but not bad. She is the person in the ad, but pics look better than in person IMHO. CBJ CFS, but I hear BBFS is available. I may repeat if others aren't available.
    Lucky that you didn't get the mysterious knock on the door and her going "oh crap, it's the cops", while trying to scare you to leave the money without getting service. Happened to me and a few others based on feedback from a different board. First time I saw her was at an apartment in mt Clements. Boy have times changed.

  3. #2990
    Senior Member


    Posts: 365

    Korean / white spinner from EB

    Anyone seen "summer" who hosts in Southfield? Claims a great BJ. Some positive comments on EB. But not sure.

    If not I may Toftt. But would like another reference.

  4. #2989

    Lolo

    I seem to recall reading a review of her at some point, but I can't seem to locate it. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

    http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...m/790675731806

  5. #2988
    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoyFun  [View Original Post]
    I'd avoid this one. Dreamed of her recently and it was an all around bad experience. Set up was time consuming with constant delays where I almost called the whole thing off. Settled on a hh everything covered for $1. 2 and not even 5 minutes into it she says it hurts and to hurry up.

    She keeps this up for the next couple minutes and I just give up and decide to leave.

  6. #2987

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by Sincy  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if Mkegu fell in love and doesn't want to share. LOL.

    Some of the Chloe's I know are: (1) Petite, skinny blonde from Rochester that sometimes hosted near Romulus, (2) short, brunette lady in Detroit Redford area who had bad reviews, (3) short blonde haired MILF from Flint, who often hosts in Toledo.

    I am not certain, but Mkegu may be talking about #3. She is a true professional, I can see her hosting with water bottles and the extra TLC. Performance is excellent, GFE and PSE. She is in her late 30's, had some physical issues last year gaining weight and such, but she does take care of herself now and in great shape.

    I would recommend.

    http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...l/971300137707
    Totally agree about #3, Best I've had so far, been looking on this board for same or better. Need to try 6 heavan9 and Ryder from what I hear.

  7. #2986

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Polaris900  [View Original Post]
    For those who want beauty and body along with being man eater Try Sasha Many on Erotic Monkey $$$ worth $$ one hell of a women Ryder cannot compare By Pictures.

    900.
    There are many Sashas. Do you have a link?

  8. #2985
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Chloe the petite blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkegu  [View Original Post]
    My time with Chloe was an eventful, and pleasurable experience. Chloe is a petite, sexy and cute women. She has an endearing manner about her. She was responsive when I texted her. She accommodated my request to meet immediately. When I walked in the door she gave me a big hug, offered me a water and then told me to relax and get comfortable. Chloe was talkative, and engaging the entire time we spent together.

    I won't go into details, but let me just say the rest of the story is the best I may have ever had! When I was about to leave, she looked me right in the eyes, gave me a hug and kiss, then noticed a bit of makeup she left behind which she promptly whipped off. After leaving I immediately texted back and set up the next appointment. Chloe is welcoming new customers. I'm a new customer who will be regular.
    I wonder if Mkegu fell in love and doesn't want to share. LOL.

    Some of the Chloe's I know are: (1) Petite, skinny blonde from Rochester that sometimes hosted near Romulus, (2) short, brunette lady in Detroit Redford area who had bad reviews, (3) short blonde haired MILF from Flint, who often hosts in Toledo.

    I am not certain, but Mkegu may be talking about #3. She is a true professional, I can see her hosting with water bottles and the extra TLC. Performance is excellent, GFE and PSE. She is in her late 30's, had some physical issues last year gaining weight and such, but she does take care of herself now and in great shape.

    I would recommend.

    http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...l/971300137707

  9. #2984

    Chyna

    Saw Chyna in Southfield in call. Communicated by Snapchat which gave me a little piece of mind. HH $. 40 BBJ CFS, she's as attractive as pics in her ads and again the Snapchat adds a new level of seeing what you're really getting. Would recommend.

  10. #2983

    Has anyone seen this one?

    Been a while, but gives an awesome BBBJ for 100. Gag reflex. Does not exist. Lost number tho.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 329.jpg‎   Screenshot121.jpg‎  

  11. #2982

    Pm me

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkegu  [View Original Post]
    My time with Chloe was an eventful, and pleasurable experience. Chloe is a petite, sexy and cute women. She has an endearing manner about her. She was responsive when I texted her. She accommodated my request to meet immediately. When I walked in the door she gave me a big hug, offered me a water and then told me to relax and get comfortable. Chloe was talkative, and engaging the entire time we spent together.

    I won't go into details, but let me just say the rest of the story is the best I may have ever had! When I was about to leave, she looked me right in the eyes, gave me a hug and kiss, then noticed a bit of makeup she left behind which she promptly whipped off. After leaving I immediately texted back and set up the next appointment. Chloe is welcoming new customers. I'm a new customer who will be regular.
    Where can I find her?

  12. #2981

    Bri

    She hasn't advertised in a while, but she is providing. She has another job, so availability is sporadic. I've seen her off and on for couple years. Had some physical and legal issues earlier this year, and service suffered; but she seems better now. Kind of quiet and not personable until you get familiar. Hip issues which prevent her from doing certain positions. She may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I keep going back for some reason.

    http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...t/480148432304

  13. #2980

  14. #2979

    Sam

    She's in Redford, Dearborn area. Kind of stand offish on phone, but pleasant in person. I've read reviews of her being unhygienic and subpar in service, but she must have straightened up her act. Not top notch, but not bad. She is the person in the ad, but pics look better than in person IMHO. CBJ CFS, but I hear BBFS is available. I may repeat if others aren't available.

  15. #2978

    Ravishing Ryder

    Quote Originally Posted by Sincy  [View Original Post]
    I second this. Ryder is highly recommended. A bit pricey, but longer appointments are fun.
    Totally agree. I've read hobbyists having issues, but my experience was stellar. She posts on private boards, but on STG off and on. You may get more updated from Twitter and personal website.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape