Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 662 of 732 FirstFirst ... 162 562 612 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 712 ... LastLast
Results 9,916 to 9,930 of 10971
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #1056

    Crussian Russian She sent me the same message

    Wants $3 K for 2-3 visits per month to "pay her rent".

    Good Luck!! CM.

  2. #1055

    Llink

    Quote Originally Posted by JoelBen77  [View Original Post]
    Missed this one. Also been discussed here before. Normal person, very nice lady. Host in Lawrence in her apt Mon to Fri. 8 to 4 else you host, BBJ DFK, CFS, BBFS with recent test, pull out required.

    C to D cups natural tits. 150 but I always tip her 50 more. (repeated several times).
    https://www.seeking.com/member/100a7...3-55dc9458610d

  3. #1054

    Missed.

    Missed this one. Also been discussed here before. Normal person, very nice lady. Host in Lawrence in her apt Mon to Fri. 8 to 4 else you host, BBJ DFK, CFS, BBFS with recent test, pull out required.

    C to D cups natural tits. 150 but I always tip her 50 more. (repeated several times).

  4. #1053

    I agree on Jackieeeeee.

    I did not see her for an overnight, I think it was a few hours though at least. Cool chick, I know I fucked her at least twice, but not 5 times in that span. She was insatiable with sex, loved her body. Good healthy body. I think I paid her 200 and motel room of course. I am not sure why I have not repeated, she was outstanding. Kind of had a wild last few years I think I remember, traveling all over. I had a feeling before I met, there might be demons, because of her background she told me about. I must say I saw nothing at all. Guys, she is an absolute must see.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoelBen77  [View Original Post]
    Cutiewithabootay.

    Girl in the pic, b cups at most c, LFK, DFK, good kisser, BBBJ BBFS with test, choose cfs and CIM finish swallowed, light smoker,150 may repeat. https://www.seeking.com/member/7c4f8...b-24dbb2da57f3.

    Queenblondie7.

    Very hard to get hold of, met at her place, big tit naturals, DD, BBBJ LFK, DFK cfs later did BBFS had to pullout. Nice person. 250 or 300 can't remember exactly Haven't repeated because she over an hour and half away from me. https://www.seeking.com/member/bfdb7...6-45867a110435.

    Jessica4190..

  5. #1052

    Poeticforyou.

    Hosts in Methuen. Wants 450 talked her down to 3. And she says she'll do everything bare. But she's super desperate and pushy about meeting so I'm going to pass.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8ad38...2-1ce7a049077b

  6. #1051

    Tremendous post.

    One of the best most comprehensive SA reports in this thread, thank you. You may want to clear your inbox as I am sure you will get dozens of PM from guys looking for digits!

    Quote Originally Posted by JoelBen77  [View Original Post]
    Cutiewithabootay.

    Girl in the pic, b cups at most c, LFK, DFK, good kisser, BBBJ BBFS with test, choose cfs and CIM finish swallowed, light smoker,150 may repeat. https://www.seeking.com/member/7c4f8...b-24dbb2da57f3.

    Queenblondie7.

    Very hard to get hold of, met at her place, big tit naturals, DD, BBBJ LFK, DFK cfs later did BBFS had to pullout. Nice person. 250 or 300 can't remember exactly Haven't repeated because she over an hour and half away from me. https://www.seeking.com/member/bfdb7...6-45867a110435.

    Jessica4190.

    She has already been discussed her and on Rhode Island board (found out after seeing her) many time. Met at a motel, bbfscip everything on the menu. My only disappointment was that it was 300 whiles everyone else was having her for 150 200. Haven't repeated over an hr from me. https://www.seeking.com/member/fb09a...b-2ca4e4a6ea1e.

    Jennamarie1397...

  7. #1050

    Crussianrussian

    Wants $3 K for 2-3 visits per month to "pay her rent".

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9e29f...4-2c60631188c8

    Umm. No.

  8. #1049

    Awesome Report

    Quote Originally Posted by JoelBen77  [View Original Post]
    Cutiewithabootay.

    Girl in the pic, b cups at most c, LFK, DFK, good kisser, BBBJ BBFS with test, choose cfs and CIM finish swallowed, light smoker,150 may repeat. https://www.seeking.com/member/7c4f8...b-24dbb2da57f3.

    Queenblondie7.

    Very hard to get hold of, met at her place, big tit naturals, DD, BBBJ LFK, DFK cfs later did BBFS had to pullout. Nice person. 250 or 300 can't remember exactly Haven't repeated because she over an hour and half away from me. https://www.seeking.com/member/bfdb7...6-45867a110435.

    Jessica4190.

    She has already been discussed her and on Rhode Island board (found out after seeing her) many time. Met at a motel, bbfscip everything on the menu. My only disappointment was that it was 300 whiles everyone else was having her for 150 200. Haven't repeated over an hr from me. https://www.seeking.com/member/fb09a...b-2ca4e4a6ea1e.

    Jennamarie1397.

    My worst experience so far, Exactly the girl in the pic, a cups and long legs, decide to meet at her place (very bad decision) close to the University campus. Her place was a hell hole. Clothes shoes and cosmetic product on the entire floor. I Couldn't even see the carpet. I couldn't believe my eyes. Should have left that moment, but decide to stay. She get the allowance (2 bills) and I decide am doing everything with cover (had an emergency one on me). I didn't take off my clothes just pull my pants down and she does the same. CBJ get me hard then she say says no mish or cowgirl then I say in my head (please let her be clean down there.) she bends over and it obvious, she hasn't had a shower for a least a couple days. Very strong scent, the close you get, the stronger the scent gets. By this time junior gradually giving up so I opt for just CBJ, cum as fast as I can and leave. She wanted me to kiss her before I leave, declined. Felt cheated because for 200 I could have had bbfscip if had gone down south. Definitely not repeating this one. Not even if she clean https://www.seeking.com/member/2a34e...7-0d2346d4ca4f.

    Jackiieee.

    One of my best encounters on SA. Very nice girl, knows how to fuck and suck. Big natural tits. BBBJ, LFK, DFK bbfscip. Did an overnight with her and dropped 5 loads in her. 4 loads between 10 p and 2 am and the final, in the morning first thing after waking up. Gave her two weeks' worth of cum in one night and in the morning. 300+80 motel bill. She is also an hour and half away from me so haven't been able to repeat. I will be sharing her on the Boston bareback forum https://www.seeking.com/member/85156...c-ef383ff2dd15.

    This last one I mistakenly deleted her from my message list and I can't seem to find her profile so I don't have a link for her. She an 8 probably a 9, 19 year college student from New Hampshire. I have already seen her twice. Am seeing her tonight for an overnight. Bbfscip every time, very passionate about sex. Usually 300 plus hotel bill. Again no link because I can't find the profile.

    Any info this one? Will not settle for 4. Wanted 7 https://www.seeking.com/member/84279...2-dafaaca05bf8 same person https://www.seeking.com/member/99a26...f-8abd0e96a0ee.

    This one will not settle for 3, wanted 4 https://www.seeking.com/member/c7d83...0-538219a90caf.

    This one? https://www.seeking.com/member/41a4e...b-27869be48107.
    Fantastic intel. Thanks. I'm seeing Jackiieee next week. Good to know the rates and experience!

  9. #1048

    HannahEdwards

    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel05  [View Original Post]
    So, she posts on SB and has phone# in the post. She viewed my profile, fav'd me, and sent a message. Naturally, I answered via text. She made every promise a Daddy wants to hear. Then says $$ per month. $$. 5 per meet. Always available blah-blah-blah. Ok, I'm in. Then she gives the sob story how she's been taken advantage of before, sort of the old chew and screw. Wants half sent to her. Scam is on as far as I'm concerned. Want to see her picture, below, ready to meet in an hour at my place. Not happening. Do my grocery shopping and give her directions to a local restaurant. Now she's using grammar that indicates she's following instructions. Still wants half sent to her, $. 25. Go back and forth with her using rehearsed language. Finally I have enough and end it. She very polite with her goodbye.
    Correcting: she wanted 500/ mo. Couldn't get the link to work. Think there is site encryption but that's beyond me. Hope this helps those trying to avoid.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎  

  10. #1047

    Encounters.

    Cutiewithabootay.

    Girl in the pic, b cups at most c, LFK, DFK, good kisser, BBBJ BBFS with test, choose cfs and CIM finish swallowed, light smoker,150 may repeat. https://www.seeking.com/member/7c4f8...b-24dbb2da57f3.

    Queenblondie7.

    Very hard to get hold of, met at her place, big tit naturals, DD, BBBJ LFK, DFK cfs later did BBFS had to pullout. Nice person. 250 or 300 can't remember exactly Haven't repeated because she over an hour and half away from me. https://www.seeking.com/member/bfdb7...6-45867a110435.

    Jessica4190.

    She has already been discussed her and on Rhode Island board (found out after seeing her) many time. Met at a motel, bbfscip everything on the menu. My only disappointment was that it was 300 whiles everyone else was having her for 150 200. Haven't repeated over an hr from me. https://www.seeking.com/member/fb09a...b-2ca4e4a6ea1e.

    Jennamarie1397.

    My worst experience so far, Exactly the girl in the pic, a cups and long legs, decide to meet at her place (very bad decision) close to the University campus. Her place was a hell hole. Clothes shoes and cosmetic product on the entire floor. I Couldn't even see the carpet. I couldn't believe my eyes. Should have left that moment, but decide to stay. She get the allowance (2 bills) and I decide am doing everything with cover (had an emergency one on me). I didn't take off my clothes just pull my pants down and she does the same. CBJ get me hard then she say says no mish or cowgirl then I say in my head (please let her be clean down there.) she bends over and it obvious, she hasn't had a shower for a least a couple days. Very strong scent, the close you get, the stronger the scent gets. By this time junior gradually giving up so I opt for just CBJ, cum as fast as I can and leave. She wanted me to kiss her before I leave, declined. Felt cheated because for 200 I could have had bbfscip if had gone down south. Definitely not repeating this one. Not even if she clean https://www.seeking.com/member/2a34e...7-0d2346d4ca4f.

    Jackiieee.

    One of my best encounters on SA. Very nice girl, knows how to fuck and suck. Big natural tits. BBBJ, LFK, DFK bbfscip. Did an overnight with her and dropped 5 loads in her. 4 loads between 10 p and 2 am and the final, in the morning first thing after waking up. Gave her two weeks' worth of cum in one night and in the morning. 300+80 motel bill. She is also an hour and half away from me so haven't been able to repeat. I will be sharing her on the Boston bareback forum https://www.seeking.com/member/85156...c-ef383ff2dd15.

    This last one I mistakenly deleted her from my message list and I can't seem to find her profile so I don't have a link for her. She an 8 probably a 9, 19 year college student from New Hampshire. I have already seen her twice. Am seeing her tonight for an overnight. Bbfscip every time, very passionate about sex. Usually 300 plus hotel bill. Again no link because I can't find the profile.

    Any info this one? Will not settle for 4. Wanted 7 https://www.seeking.com/member/84279...2-dafaaca05bf8 same person https://www.seeking.com/member/99a26...f-8abd0e96a0ee.

    This one will not settle for 3, wanted 4 https://www.seeking.com/member/c7d83...0-538219a90caf.

    This one? https://www.seeking.com/member/41a4e...b-27869be48107.

  11. #1046
    Sorry, I missed a C cup, I meant Scammers.

    thanks a lot!
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    Not sure about sammers. But yea there is spam all over seeking arrangements. Ill have to look into sammers and get back to you:

  12. #1045

    Natalie 317 207 2602

    Has any one seen Cassie or Natalie I tried to post her link on ebackpage and escort babylon but it won't work GOOGLE her number to see her ad.

    I would appreciate any info Thanks CM.

  13. #1044

    Mini82.

    Any info on this one? She's been on SA since 2011. Wonder if she takes it in the back door?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c2983...2-9c36359e7300

  14. #1043

    Maxine G.

    Saw this one recently. Once again, a big disappointment. Had good pics and sent good ones too. Shows up looking terrible. So sick of these women altering their pics with the different shading / lighting options the camera apps do. She showed up high and smelling like it. 300 BBBJ and CFS. Nothing special and will no repeat.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f2904...1-0146e3989601

  15. #1042

    Mistress Leigh.

    Saw this one. 300 for BBBJ and CFS. She claims to be very kinky which is why I wanted to see her. Her pics are very deceiving and so are the ones she will send you. They are all in flattering poses with her never smiling. Keep reading.

    Her profile and she will tell you that she is 35. When I met her, she looked way older than that and she had a horrible posture (she walks with her back hunched over). She has 3-4 kids and a grandchild. Half her teeth are missing and the ones that she does have are all fucked up. I don't think she is a drug user, but she was in rough shape. Not going to repeat.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c72c3...8-167b3fd33d07

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape