Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 9,901 to 9,915 of 10971
-
12-04-18 09:28 #1071Senior Member

Posts: 50Question
Anyone have trouble terminating their auto-renew account with Seeking?
I'm about to pull the trigger and hop on but am weary of online credit-card tomfoolery with sites like this.
Basically, if I'm not feeling it. Is it easy to opt out without getting a penalty zing?
-
12-03-18 18:28 #1070Senior Member

Posts: 39Who
Same person in post 1053 and 1054. Makes new profile when she get to many hits.
Originally Posted by StraightShutah
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 10:04 #1069Senior Member

Posts: 3748I know Jessica4190. I can confirm easy cum in pussy even without any prenegotiation, and she's a former stripper and a very nice GFE / PSE pleaser. I can also confirm she can easily be had bareback cum in pussy for 150 hh and 200 for an hour session with multiple cups. Her huge knockers are bolt-ons, but they are nevertheless spectacular, as you can see in the pic I took of her below, about a year ago.
Originally Posted by JoelBen77
[View Original Post]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14xS...ew?usp=sharing
But there has been some recent drama with her which has made me leery of returning for another visit. I believe that she is trying to hide her whoring from someone, so if you are concerned about that, you may want to take that into account before seeing her.
I would very much like to get more detailed info on this Queenblondie7. Looks, etc. And what her actual rate is. I consider 300 or even 250 to be too much for these SA girls. But I'd consider her for 200, if you think she would agree to bareback full service beforehand? If someone has her permission to share her phone number, that would be great, as I am not a paying member of these so-called sugar sites.
-
12-02-18 19:23 #1068Regular Member

Posts: 4Info
Any info on this? :
https://www.seeking.com/member/100a7...3-55dc9458610d
-
12-02-18 16:27 #1067Senior Member

Posts: 338Strategy
If required I usually meet somewhere public for a drink. I hate committing to a whole meal. Honestly 9 out of the 10 I have seen were okay with me just coming to their place. If they let me know their expectation in advance I have it with me. If not then I kind of guess what they're worth. Most I've paid for a date is $350 and that was back when I didn't know WTF I was doing. Now the max is $300 and have had results for $150-200 as well.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
If I don't get what I want in the bedroom by date 2 I bounce. And they never get the whole enchilada. Got to protect the sugar LOL.
-
12-02-18 14:52 #1066Senior Member

Posts: 2200Do you agree on initial $50 before meeting them or how do you go about initially enticing them to meet you? Also, where do you take them: dinner, coffee?
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 14:51 #1065Senior Member

Posts: 1731Sara (h), Everettt
My earlier post on her is below. I think I posted her profile or pic with earlier post. Piece of work, she is.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 11:43 #1064Senior Member

Posts: 664Sara WYP Everett 200
Went to her apartment and she was a little spacy got upstairs in bed and got to DATY ans she fell asleep on me!! Got up and finished with a BBBJCIM WTF I don't believe it Got dressed and left would not repeat If you click on the pictures link on the S A link she shows up CM.
Originally Posted by NewEngland
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 10:59 #1063Senior Member

Posts: 374Agree with Longjblues Women most part can't host are classy women and non pros most that I have meet have been in the medical field or teachers. Which is great you can easy see the old pros from back page easy on sa or the fakes. My 2 cents.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 09:50 #1062Senior Member

Posts: 338Strategy
I usually pack two envelopes. One with a subset of the agreed arrangement allowance like maybe $50. Give it to them when you meet so they know you've got cash to drop on them. Have a conversation, a drink, whatever and when appropriate show them the other envelope and tell them "I have the rest of your allowance if we want to get a little more intimate". This almost always works for me. One time the girl was so nervous she got physically ill. Thus the second envelope never appeared.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
I also ask them where they like to shop and sometimes pick up some gift cards for their favorite stores. Usually same approach. Give them one initially then show them you have more if they put out.
Some girls respond better to the cash. Make the envelope look really full with smaller denominations.
Oh and always mark the envelope so you don't give them the wrong one first. LOL. I put one $ sign on the first envelope and $$ on the second. It's up to you whether you give them the second one before you get what you're looking for. They probably won't even count the money before you do the deed.
Other props I bring:
- Money clip with visible 100 dollar bills.
- Pack of condoms. Accidentally reveal you have them on you it makes your intentions clear.
Best part of this strategy is if things don't go well you're only out envelope #1 and can get on with your day LOL.
Happy hunting!
-
12-02-18 09:49 #1061Senior Member

Posts: 1731WYP, yes; SA, no.
In my experience with wyp, majority of women want the cash without any certainty of getting any honey from them. As a result, haven't actually met many from wyp.
SA, the woman, for most part, either can't host, or want too much money to meet.
Seems to me that SA has more classy women, and more likely to be non-pros.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 08:26 #1060Senior Member

Posts: 517Initial bid.
I was on SA earlier this year, I contacted 3 different girls, 2 of them wanted money up front, just for the meet, one $$, one $$ the third one wanted $ and said that if things went well and we liked each other that more was possible, I ended up picking her up, we talked for awhile then she agreed on another 50 we could get in the back seat and fuck, which I obviously did, I gave up on SA soon after that, mostly due to frustration, I must have sent messages to 10 girls with either no response or minimal response.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 08:14 #1059Senior Member

Posts: 664Initial bid accepted??
Trying to figure out if these women who want 100 or 150 for a price and you accept do they expect that amount to be given to them for the initial meet or greet or to be.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
Part of an intimate session?
Thanks for your input CM.
-
11-30-18 21:46 #1058

Posts: 332[Deleted by Admin]
I'm just about ready to figure out who you used to be that got banned.
A2
-
11-30-18 20:12 #1057Senior Member

Posts: 338Poeticforyou
Ugh I was getting concerned about the rush to meet and demands so I asked her what her main needs were in terms of money. Was thinking maybe she was on drugs or something. She told me I was rude, slow, and full of sh $t. Keep in mind we started messaging at around 9 am. Then she blocked me mid afternoon. So moving on.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





