Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7413

    Tgtbt?

    Guys check this https://backpage.com.chicago.listcra...post/26693392/.

    I almost pulled the trigger and may have messed up but my senses were tingling. She wanted 160 for hr msog. Then said she'd do it for 100. I'm not experienced but I don't know anyone that willing. Sounds like a sting or robbery.

    Thoughts??

  2. #7412

    Any info

    Anyone seen this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/#chicago / reviews /3122003587/27298815.

  3. #7411
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by AlBundy78  [View Original Post]
    I can't find ads for these new NG's with the stellar reviews. Are the ads in the usual spots? PM me.
    Be careful, two reports of LEO outside one location and neighbors recording visitors at the other location.

  4. #7410
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by AlBundy78  [View Original Post]
    I can't find ads for these new NG's with the stellar reviews. Are the ads in the usual spots? PM me.
    These are the new NGs.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...51-186191.html - Don't think the reviews have been that good (Monia / Monika?

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...32-185465.html - One good review on her but I have my concerns (see my past posts) -.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...88-176199.html - Karina, not new but good reviews. I saw her last time she was in town and enjoyed it!

  5. #7409

    New NG's

    I can't find ads for these new NG's with the stellar reviews. Are the ads in the usual spots? PM me.

  6. #7408

    Alexis

    I emailed her twice this weekend, but no response.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuscore  [View Original Post]
    http://chicago.skipthegames.com/fema...o/069973850798

    Anyone seen her? Worth the trip? Massage only or full servies session?

  7. #7407
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker06  [View Original Post]
    Assume she's family, since she's also at Chicago cover girls.

    http://www.chicagocovergirls.com/profile_yulia.html
    She is also on SA.

  8. #7406

    Ng Monia

    She just got here about a week ago.

    Monia is a cute brunette, all natural, similar body that Lara has (those who seen lara).

    No DFK like Lara however. I have to be honest, out of all my NG experiences this has been my least favorite.

    The vibe was not NG like. Wish I had seen Lara instead.

  9. #7405
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp  [View Original Post]
    https://twitter.com/YuliaExclusive

    Any info on this one? Also, is she massage only, or FS?
    Assume she's family, since she's also at Chicago cover girls.

    http://www.chicagocovergirls.com/profile_yulia.html

  10. #7404

    Any info on this Eros girl

    Has anyone seen this girl. Any feedback?

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/7053187.htm

  11. #7403

    Unmarked LEO

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer99  [View Original Post]
    From reading the forum I think everyone suggests trust your gut so I would say even if it is paranoia it is not really a bad thing. Glad that nothing untoward happened. However, since I'm a newbie in this I would like to get more guidance on such situations. Request you and other seniors to answer two questions.

    1. What do you mean by unmarked LEO? How do you spot one?

    2. In the case you described above do they have any legal basis to stop / detain or question anyone? I mean they wouldn't have any proof of what happened behind the door.

    3. Has anyone faced this and if yes what did you tell LE?

    Thanks all.
    Unmarked CPD are the same Ford SUVs that have the full paint job but dark colors. Will usually be 2-4 guys not in uniform but obviously wearing vests and radios sitting inside. They also have the same "MP" license plates that the regular vehicles have.

  12. #7402
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1676
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Starting to see defections from the 262. Also, girls don't stay with her very long. There's a reason for that, gentlemen. Had a recent session with a former 262 girl who says the booker is a mean *****.
    I have to agree that I'm beginning to see a pattern. She better be careful. It only takes a girl with a bit of ambition to move into her territory.

  13. #7401

    Where are they going?

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Starting to see defections from the 262. Also, girls don't stay with her very long. There's a reason for that, gentlemen. Had a recent session with a former 262 girl who says the booker is a mean *****.
    I've noticed some of the former stars aren't as available these days.

  14. #7400
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Lara at NG yesterday at lunch. Was the best performance ever. Greeted me with DFK. Took a Shower then was able to enjoy BBBJ, DFK, 69, Cow and Mish. Was even comforting to just lay and talk to about her homeland and her country. NG Can't be beat IMO.

    However upon leaving an unmarked LE was just sitting outside. Unfortunately we made eye contact and they were staring extremely hard at me (liked turned their necks). Spooked me out so I walked around the neighborhood before I called a ride share back to work. Didn't want to look obvious. Hopefully I'm just paranoid.
    Where is NG at?

  15. #7399
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp  [View Original Post]
    How much did Daisey charge?
    $$ for the hour.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape