Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,666 to 19,680 of 26924
-
11-24-18 21:53 #7259Regular Member

Posts: 5Melissa
Has anyone see Melissa?
https://www.yesbackpage.de/-15/posts...0-REAL-O-.html
Couldn't find much info, anything is appreciated.
-
11-24-18 21:50 #7258Regular Member

Posts: 5Thanks Tippe
It seems this is a must go.
Originally Posted by Tippe
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 20:49 #7257Regular Member

Posts: 5Melissa
Has anyone got any intel on Melissa:
https://www.yesbackpage.de/105/posts...0-REAL-O-.html
Friendly via text. But no idea her look and body type. Appreciate it for any info.
-
11-24-18 20:04 #7256Senior Member

Posts: 364I think maybe agencies and ng have spolied me, but I would definitely consider Jenny Lynn solidly in the bbw category, I couldn't do cfs with her, but laying back for a bbj was just fine for me.
Originally Posted by SawBoy1740
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 14:55 #7255Senior Member

Posts: 1676Say what you want of the booker, but without her, there's nothing in this scene for me. She's the only real pimp that can recruit young local euros. The others are phone clerks for well worn women.
Originally Posted by ThickJake
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 14:54 #7254Senior Member

Posts: 692Even better. I won't know what I will find, but I have been assured that she is great. Any advice on making it more awesome?
Originally Posted by SawBoy1740
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 14:49 #7253Senior Member

Posts: 692I will drive out from the city. She seems to be just over half an hour away on the highway. I never make a big deal of needing to drive. I enjoy road trips by myself.
Originally Posted by DynoJr
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 14:36 #7252Senior Member

Posts: 1358If this Sara is the same as the last Sara from January, the session did last long enough to even entertain a BBJ. She was rushed and wanted it over in 15 min.
Originally Posted by Awge17
[View Original Post]
The pictures may be of her but are "touched up" to the point that its really two different people.
I could be wrong, and perhaps others who saw Sara in January had a different experience, but unless someone posts otherwise, she does not live up to NG standards.
-
11-24-18 13:46 #7251Senior Member

Posts: 286She not BBW
She's definitely not a BBW. Think "mom bod".
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 12:53 #7250Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone seen this lady
http://chicago.skipthegames.com/fema...o/069973850798
Anyone seen her? Worth the trip? Massage only or full servies session?
-
11-24-18 12:30 #7249Senior Member

Posts: 541Incall?
Are you going to see her or is she coming out to you? I've always had interest but she's too far for me.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 08:57 #7248Senior Member

Posts: 1358If you want to take it up another level, consider these two agencies. I don't have experience with any of the current ones but some have been reviewed in this forum. Be prepared to pay more than the NG experience, over 300.
Originally Posted by Kevin44
[View Original Post]
http://classyladiesofchicago.escortbook.com/ (AKA 262 Agency) - Lena had a great review.
http://european.escortbook.com/ (AKA 530 Agency).
Perhaps others can jump in and give details.
-
11-24-18 08:43 #7247Senior Member

Posts: 692From information on this forum, I contacted her via email for next week.
Originally Posted by Flipper12
[View Original Post]
She replied: I offer $100 hh massage, $200 hh GFE, $250 up to full hr combo.
While I am not normally into BBW, I read that I can get outstanding L2 twice with the hour.
A few here were saying that even the hh service was awesome. I will go for the full hour combo.
I am hoping for Tuesday service. I will report back next week.
-
11-24-18 08:30 #7246Senior Member

Posts: 470Try Lara
I found Lara to be a true GFE.
Originally Posted by Kevin44
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 08:26 #7245Senior Member

Posts: 291Ng
Thanks a bunch man, I ended up seeing Karolina and posted a review. I prefer more GFE so I'm going to keep looking if I can find someone for today who get's into and offers it at a decent rate.
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]














Reply With Quote




