Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,516 to 19,530 of 26928
-
12-03-18 02:24 #7413Senior Member

Posts: 377Tgtbt?
Guys check this https://backpage.com.chicago.listcra...post/26693392/.
I almost pulled the trigger and may have messed up but my senses were tingling. She wanted 160 for hr msog. Then said she'd do it for 100. I'm not experienced but I don't know anyone that willing. Sounds like a sting or robbery.
Thoughts??
-
12-03-18 00:54 #7412Senior Member

Posts: 377Any info
Anyone seen this one?
https://escortbabylon.net/#chicago / reviews /3122003587/27298815.
-
12-03-18 00:16 #7411Senior Member

Posts: 1358Be careful, two reports of LEO outside one location and neighbors recording visitors at the other location.
Originally Posted by AlBundy78
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 00:14 #7410Senior Member

Posts: 1358These are the new NGs.
Originally Posted by AlBundy78
[View Original Post]
https://harlothub.com/united-states/...51-186191.html - Don't think the reviews have been that good (Monia / Monika?
https://harlothub.com/united-states/...32-185465.html - One good review on her but I have my concerns (see my past posts) -.
https://harlothub.com/united-states/...88-176199.html - Karina, not new but good reviews. I saw her last time she was in town and enjoyed it!
-
12-02-18 23:00 #7409

Posts: 295New NG's
I can't find ads for these new NG's with the stellar reviews. Are the ads in the usual spots? PM me.
-
12-02-18 21:15 #7408Senior Member

Posts: 142Alexis
I emailed her twice this weekend, but no response.
Originally Posted by Nuscore
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 17:01 #7407Senior Member

Posts: 51She is also on SA.
Originally Posted by Berserker06
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 12:59 #7406Regular Member

Posts: 23Ng Monia
She just got here about a week ago.
Monia is a cute brunette, all natural, similar body that Lara has (those who seen lara).
No DFK like Lara however. I have to be honest, out of all my NG experiences this has been my least favorite.
The vibe was not NG like. Wish I had seen Lara instead.
-
12-02-18 12:59 #7405Senior Member

Posts: 57Assume she's family, since she's also at Chicago cover girls.
Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp
[View Original Post]
http://www.chicagocovergirls.com/profile_yulia.html
-
12-02-18 12:41 #7404Senior Member

Posts: 168Any info on this Eros girl
Has anyone seen this girl. Any feedback?
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/7053187.htm
-
12-02-18 11:55 #7403Regular Member

Posts: 1Unmarked LEO
Unmarked CPD are the same Ford SUVs that have the full paint job but dark colors. Will usually be 2-4 guys not in uniform but obviously wearing vests and radios sitting inside. They also have the same "MP" license plates that the regular vehicles have.
Originally Posted by Dreamer99
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 11:22 #7402Senior Member

Posts: 1676I have to agree that I'm beginning to see a pattern. She better be careful. It only takes a girl with a bit of ambition to move into her territory.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 11:17 #7401Senior Member

Posts: 541Where are they going?
I've noticed some of the former stars aren't as available these days.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 04:25 #7400Senior Member

Posts: 42Where is NG at?
Originally Posted by SeanKonnery
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 02:44 #7399Senior Member

Posts: 233$$ for the hour.
Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





