Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3484

    Kenzie

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    That's not the Kenzie or shugabbi of which DFY speaks.
    This is the Kenzie of which I speak Have seen her several times Sometimes she is KatieKat.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/222178044334

  2. #3483

    Wild Iranian ride

    Did a repeat with Rayna. Always a good time. Safe north side incall.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/your-dr...16850-14139985

  3. #3482

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    That's not the Kenzie or shugabbi of which DFY speaks.
    Kenzie aka shuggababbi is very attractive just doesn't seem that into it even though she's very vocal.

  4. #3481
    Senior Member


    Posts: 384
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeuss  [View Original Post]
    Any word on Jen:

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/785502631934

    Says she's hosting off highway 100.
    Pics are her. Very good time with her last week. See previous posts.

  5. #3480
    Quote Originally Posted by BobSacamano  [View Original Post]
    Looks like our escape artist is posting again.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...i/426963805354
    She was in custody for a felony warrant served. She had a court appearance Thursday afternoon I believe.

  6. #3479

    Real

    She is real, friendly, openminded, and budget friendly. She appears to have fallen on some bad times, so take advantage of the opportunities while you can.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeuss  [View Original Post]
    Any word on Jen:

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/785502631934

    Says she's hosting off highway 100.

  7. #3478

    Devon / Waukesha Becky.

    Looks like our escape artist is posting again.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...i/426963805354

  8. #3477
    Quote Originally Posted by BobSacamano  [View Original Post]
    The SA link for her is dead, so I don't know if it's her. I found a live link for Kenzie, though. She must've taken the other one down right after I posted.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/053414304307
    That's not the Kenzie or shugabbi of which DFY speaks.

  9. #3476
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1121

    Jen? Naughty fantasy.

    Any word on Jen:

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/785502631934

    Says she's hosting off highway 100.

  10. #3475

    Bella and Blossom

    Former UTR Bella is available. Well worth a visit. Fabulous figure and pretty face, full GFE.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/697635146015

    She is with her friend Blossom. Available as singles or doubles.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/blossom-because-id-like-to-mak/940583210203

    I have not seen Blossom or partaken in doubles, no guidance there.

    P19

    PS No idea why Blossoms link won’t copy and paste but search STG for Blossom.

  11. #3474

    VegasDreams check your email

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasDreams  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the recos gents, I am extremely interested in MM but she requires at least 1 reference which I can't provide. Kinda sucks because I'm really only interested in her in what I've been able to find. As you say though Void its at least worth a phone call. If it's a no go I'll check out Betty- her check is extensive which is fine but at least I don't have to have a provider reference.
    VegasDreams check your email I sent you a private message.

  12. #3473
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyForYou  [View Original Post]
    Well the link you posted is dead Take a peek at my review of shugabbi could be her.
    The SA link for her is dead, so I don't know if it's her. I found a live link for Kenzie, though. She must've taken the other one down right after I posted.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/053414304307

  13. #3472

    Haley

    Was thurs the make up for sending her cash in Cincinnati?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyForYou  [View Original Post]
    She is also having 3 hots and a cot.

  14. #3471

    Kenzie.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSacamano  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any Intel on this one?

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...etguarant/8603

    I was texting with her the other day and she seemed cool and normal, so I told her to save my number and let me know when she's hosting again. She texted today from a different number and seemed really different. She kept repeating herself and really really focused on being discreet. I told her I couldn't meet today, mainly because I wanted to gather Intel.

    I searched the board and couldn't find anything for this one, all other Kenzie posts seemed to refer to a different one.

    Thanks for any assistance, and feel free to PM.
    Well the link you posted is dead Take a peek at my review of shugabbi could be her.

  15. #3470

    Casey.

    I saw this one a little while ago. I was not impressed. Limited positions. Definitely not the girl in the pic. She was decent looking. I won't repeat and I would recommend unless in a real pinch.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...r/349107535020

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape