Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,936 to 22,950 of 26415
-
12-01-18 13:42 #3480Senior Member

Posts: 812She was in custody for a felony warrant served. She had a court appearance Thursday afternoon I believe.
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-18 12:44 #3479Senior Member

Posts: 686Real
She is real, friendly, openminded, and budget friendly. She appears to have fallen on some bad times, so take advantage of the opportunities while you can.
Originally Posted by Zeuss
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-18 11:18 #3478Senior Member

Posts: 435Devon / Waukesha Becky.
Looks like our escape artist is posting again.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...i/426963805354
-
12-01-18 07:59 #3477Senior Member

Posts: 812That's not the Kenzie or shugabbi of which DFY speaks.
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-18 02:08 #3476Banned Member

Posts: 1121Jen? Naughty fantasy.
Any word on Jen:
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/785502631934
Says she's hosting off highway 100.
-
12-01-18 00:55 #3475Senior Member

Posts: 1820Bella and Blossom
Former UTR Bella is available. Well worth a visit. Fabulous figure and pretty face, full GFE.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/697635146015
She is with her friend Blossom. Available as singles or doubles.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/blossom-because-id-like-to-mak/940583210203
I have not seen Blossom or partaken in doubles, no guidance there.
P19
PS No idea why Blossoms link won’t copy and paste but search STG for Blossom.
-
11-30-18 20:25 #3474Regular Member

Posts: 12VegasDreams check your email
VegasDreams check your email I sent you a private message.
Originally Posted by VegasDreams
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 20:02 #3473Senior Member

Posts: 435The SA link for her is dead, so I don't know if it's her. I found a live link for Kenzie, though. She must've taken the other one down right after I posted.
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/053414304307
-
11-30-18 18:44 #3472Banned Member

Posts: 373Haley
Was thurs the make up for sending her cash in Cincinnati?
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 18:27 #3471Senior Member

Posts: 355Kenzie.
Well the link you posted is dead Take a peek at my review of shugabbi could be her.
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 17:22 #3470Senior Member

Posts: 627Casey.
I saw this one a little while ago. I was not impressed. Limited positions. Definitely not the girl in the pic. She was decent looking. I won't repeat and I would recommend unless in a real pinch.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...r/349107535020
-
11-30-18 15:33 #3469Senior Member

Posts: 435Kenzie.
Does anyone have any Intel on this one?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...etguarant/8603
I was texting with her the other day and she seemed cool and normal, so I told her to save my number and let me know when she's hosting again. She texted today from a different number and seemed really different. She kept repeating herself and really really focused on being discreet. I told her I couldn't meet today, mainly because I wanted to gather Intel.
I searched the board and couldn't find anything for this one, all other Kenzie posts seemed to refer to a different one.
Thanks for any assistance, and feel free to PM.
-
11-30-18 14:28 #3468Senior Member

Posts: 355Crystal / Haley.
She is also having 3 hots and a cot.
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 13:58 #3467Regular Member

Posts: 19
Originally Posted by Monopolizr
[View Original Post]
Thank you for the recos gents, I am extremely interested in MM but she requires at least 1 reference which I can't provide. Kinda sucks because I'm really only interested in her in what I've been able to find. As you say though Void its at least worth a phone call. If it's a no go I'll check out Betty- her check is extensive which is fine but at least I don't have to have a provider reference.
Originally Posted by Void79
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 13:44 #3466Senior Member

Posts: 774Kidding
Relax man. I was just kidding.
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





