Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 2675
-
12-06-18 18:36 #140Senior Member

Posts: 150Little miss desire and little miss snow bunny
Can anyone verify these two? http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...t/536586990284.
J.
-
12-06-18 15:23 #139Senior Member

Posts: 27Another Possibility
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/581358314888
Anyone dreamed of her?
-
12-06-18 15:17 #138Senior Member

Posts: 27Been Wondering.
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...o/088896136759
Seen her ad up for a while.
Any info is greatly appreciated.
-
12-06-18 12:54 #137Senior Member

Posts: 27
-
12-02-18 15:22 #136Regular Member

Posts: 12She got me.
She got me. I should have researched her. I contacted her and got jipped.
Originally Posted by Prodagee
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 15:20 #135Regular Member

Posts: 12Fake Girl.
Beware guys, there's a girl from Skip the games that's posting herself and will rob you. She goes by Brook Parrish. She'll send you to a site called Glass cams and have you come up with a username and will take your money. She'll ask for 40 and then no response back from her. Beware guys. I contacted her Tuesday and Haven't heard from her afterwards.
-
12-02-18 15:13 #134Regular Member

Posts: 12Fake.
She robbed me. She goes by the name Brook Parrish. She'll send you to a site called Glasscams. Beware of you dare. She'll have you to put 40 dollars and then ask you for your username and bam she got you.
Originally Posted by NcBiPerv
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 19:50 #133Senior Member

Posts: 91Complete fake
Yea sadly she is fake even with a snapchat and sometimes videos on her website to verify pics. She makes you buy credits for an online camsite and then tells you to spend it all so that you can see her and then after that silence. Don't waste your time like me.
Originally Posted by NcBiPerv
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 16:45 #132Senior Member

Posts: 331As I suspected, she's not worth the time or donation.
Originally Posted by PolarDawg54
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the tip, I'll try my best to see her this weekend.
Originally Posted by PolarDawg54
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 15:10 #131Senior Member

Posts: 27Nice.
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...t/721961150673
Any info would be greatly appreciated!
She looks very hot almost TGTBT!
-
11-30-18 08:51 #130Senior Member

Posts: 139Ms. Carly.
Ms. Carly is becoming a victim of her own success. She is very sweet and talented but is now also very busy. She sets up multiple guys and first come first serve. Try earlier in the day or through the week seems to be the easiest time for interaction.
Originally Posted by SmallChamp92
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 08:47 #129Senior Member

Posts: 139She's real.
She is cheap and watches the clock. Bad attitude but all holes are open I wouldn't but BB is available the neighborhood sucks but as I said my damage was. 6 dipped all holes covered then CIM end. Holes aren't bad it's just the rest of the stuff. I have heard that she will put on a 2 girl show for cheap and you join in where're and when you like for $.2 hr. But have not confirmed. She would be my last go to.
Originally Posted by SmallChamp92
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 03:45 #128Senior Member

Posts: 331Idk, I figured it was the female on the first picture. Also the link is working for me, is it not working for you?
Originally Posted by MotownMichael
[View Original Post]
Here, that should be the picture. I think that would be her.
-
11-30-18 02:09 #127Senior Member

Posts: 99Exposing mongerers?
Sorry, she took the ad down. What does she put her title as? Also I am not that much younger than you FYI. So some young blood in the hickory area!
Originally Posted by SmallChamp92
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 02:06 #126Senior Member

Posts: 99Miss Nasty
Seen this one about 6-8 months? Ago. She was in a seedy (open) neighborhood. The black family she stayed with would go to the nearby dollar store until I was done. Once, I came out, and the mama of the bunch stared my ass down. There was no denying what I was there for. Even she played the movie "anaconda". Oh, and for those interested, BBFS is on the menu. No I cannot recall the damage. I want to say $. 4.
Originally Posted by Crewzin
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





