Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 2675
-
11-30-18 01:45 #125Senior Member

Posts: 331Mrs. Entitled / delusional
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...p/130445934635
Careful fellas, she's ousting guys for being old and cheap. First of all, I'd like to hear her idea of cheap. Is she wanting 250 for WH? Also is she crazy? I'm 26 so it doesn't apply to me but does she think older men won't be a big bulk of her clientele? I often get asked how old I am, and I'm often complemented for my young age, and virility I guess. Meaning most mongers got to be close to middle age. Does this broad really think only young and wealthy guys will be on these escort services? She's delusional.
Anyone trying to expose mongers needs to be black listed.
-
11-29-18 13:10 #124Senior Member

Posts: 331The photos feel heavily filtered. I'm positive she's real. However there is this ad warning to stay away from her.
Originally Posted by Crewzin
[View Original Post]
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...w/491919073030
Idk who to believe, but my instincts tell me to stay away for now. Let us know if you take the plunge.
-
11-29-18 00:41 #123Senior Member

Posts: 452Miss Snowbunny
Can anyone confirm if this is an real ad or not?
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...w/119283038225
-
11-28-18 21:43 #122Senior Member

Posts: 331I've had a dream with Mrs Carly just once, then the 2 or 3 times I've tried to see her she goes radio silent on me, after saying she'll see me. Idk why.
Originally Posted by PolarDawg54
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 10:33 #121Senior Member

Posts: 139Thanks fellow monger
I can confirm that you are dead on and thanks for your report brother. Want to add that ms. Carly is getting better is now one of my regulars for dreams.
Originally Posted by SmallChamp92
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 20:49 #120Senior Member

Posts: 331Daisy, mrs Madison, and mrs nicole
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...7/889213792471
I set up a date, made it to Vale (hour drive) and then radio silent. Idk if any of you have seen her but I've seen reports where she'll flake on you. Pictures look great but they're worthless if you can't actually see her in person. Don't think I'll try to set up any dreams any time soon.
Good luck fellas, YMMV.
Mrs Madison.
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...y/741018653405
Out dated pics, I mean at least 15 years. Or heavily photoshopped. Rush, visit, barely 15 out of 30 minutes. Really uncomfortable location. She didn't try to rob me, so that's a plus. But I wouldn't try her again, just a waste of time and donation. HH was $ 20, but didn't get my donation's worth.
Mrs Nicole.
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...d/683910352933
Well this one was worth the donation, good and safe incall. Provided a shower, was not a clock watcher, really gets into it, or she should be an actress. Started with BBBJ and Mish, pretty much my preference, and finished with a BBBJCIM.
Damage was $. 20.
1 out of 3, I guess that's as good as you can get around this area.
-
11-24-18 17:45 #119Banned Member

Posts: 7[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
Seriously? You post once every two years and you do this?
You suck up info, don't give shit AND tell guys what they shouldn't post?
Get the fuck out
A2
-
11-24-18 15:35 #118Senior Member

Posts: 1626In none of her ads she is showing her face? Is it because she may look too old. I noticed she is advertising as 35 yrs old. Could you please let us know how her face look like?
Originally Posted by BigThumper
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 11:44 #117Banned Member

Posts: 7Paige
Didn't see a review of Paige so I TOFTT and I am so glad I did and she worth every $$.
She is amazingly sweet and is a baby doll.
She is in Hickory and travels to Raleigh.
Her pics are her and she looks even better in person.
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...k/464124097287
She is GFE with Deep kissing, incredible BBBJ, DATY, covered FS.
I will be seeing her often.
-
11-22-18 22:05 #116Senior Member

Posts: 198Busty Daisy
IMHO, she's a flake. Talked to her about an appt and got a list of rules and things she didn't like. Plus she wanted a premium price. Passed.
Originally Posted by BoobsBoobs
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-18 21:44 #115Senior Member

Posts: 107I've tried several times off and on, can never close the deal. She has never given up where I need to go. I once simply texted I will let you know when I get to the PO in Vale. Got there texted and still no reply. Never tried calling, maybe that's the secret.
Originally Posted by PolarDawg54
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-18 11:33 #114Senior Member

Posts: 139Kiki
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/858408521422
So dreamt about Kiki again and no CBJ everything covered and damage was $. 5 this time for HZg she's hot and DATY and Greek are awesome but no BBBJ or CBJ sexy striptease and dance then a good start to a massage rest was perfect. No clock watching and clean up after.
-
11-19-18 08:46 #113Senior Member

Posts: 139Kiki was busy last night
Kiki was busy last night tried her myself. Dreamt of her enough she let me know to look elsewhere.
Originally Posted by SmallChamp92
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-18 07:02 #112Senior Member

Posts: 331Thank you, I contacted her last night and after some initial text she replied back about 2 hours later with an "I'm ready now". Meanwhile before that it was radio silent. I didn't even replied back, o had moved on.
Originally Posted by PolarDawg54
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the reply though.
Busty Daisy looks TGTBT
-
11-18-18 19:42 #111Senior Member

Posts: 139Is anyone having luck?
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...7/151436161829
I have tried once a week for a couple weeks now. Got there to her town only to lose communication. Is anyone having luck? I tried when her friend visited also no luck. Come on mongers is she even worth trying back?











Reply With Quote





