Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 11,176 to 11,190 of 13801
-
11-30-18 13:07 #2626Regular Member

Posts: 1New to Chicago.
I just move to Chicago from the SF Bay Area. I'm wondering what the local AAMP scene is like here. I'm aware that I had it very good in the bay area, but I'd still like to explore what Chicago has to offer.
A quick look through this thread tells me that KP would be the closest thing to what I'm used to. And it also seems that some are having difficulty gaining access.
Question off the top of my head for those who know the two markets to share with me the local hr rate. Feel free to PM.
Thanks.
-
11-29-18 19:04 #2625Senior Member

Posts: 205Ivy
Looks like Thai Ivy is back and on adultsearch. I think she had a baby. Standard rate for Thai girl. She was fun before, but wish there were better options at that price point.
-
11-28-18 23:28 #2624Senior Member

Posts: 63Visitors please stop telling us us what we already know!
Ohhhh, quit your griping. It wasnt always this shitty. LOL that goes for all you vistors. We KNOW. IT sucks for this hobby if you're one who favors the asian flavors here.
Originally Posted by Okimura
[View Original Post]
I lived in CA (LA / OC and SF) for awhile. 'nuff said.
-
11-28-18 03:38 #2623Senior Member

Posts: 31Went to 2994. Fugly chicks. You have really low standards if that's the most amazing tits you've seen. Face was a major turn off. She's got 2 inch hairs coming off her arms. No hygiene at all. Poor service. I'm disappointed in Chicago Asian apartment girls. I guess you get what you pay for with these $. 20 apartments.
Originally Posted by FngrBngr
[View Original Post]
My ideal one from my prior experience in LA is this. Arrive to discreet high end apt. Greeted with GFE. Shower. Proceed to deed with excellent service. Shower again. All with multiple pops and BBBJ. Now these experiences usually run me $$. Plus. Its just very hard to get verification now and got to be careful who you send info to.
-
11-28-18 01:13 #2622Senior Member

Posts: 499Who needs viagra!
Originally Posted by DomCorazon
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 23:00 #2621Regular Member

Posts: 23Chinatown
I'm sorry don't think the places I been to are advertised anywhere, only thru word of mouth if you speak Chinese. Typically Chinese only pay $120 compared to $160.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 13:59 #2620Senior Member

Posts: 626Which ones?
Now I'm interested in this. I never heard of this. Can you list some providers that do this and how much does the Chinese pay compared to regular monger.
Originally Posted by Dish1
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 12:17 #2619Regular Member

Posts: 23Chinatown
There is a large amount of providers in Chinatown, but you have to be Chinese or go there with a Chinese friend to get in. Also Chinese pay a different price too.
Originally Posted by Okimura
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 22:25 #2618Senior Member

Posts: 877Stop
Stop with the spoon feeding.
Originally Posted by TC7777
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 02:45 #2617Regular Member

Posts: 1Do you have a number or email address for sonya?
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 01:18 #2616Senior Member

Posts: 31Going to be staying near Chinatown this week. Any senior members mind pming ads / numbers close to the area. Thanks.
-
11-25-18 20:02 #2615Senior Member

Posts: 204You got a link for abbie? I'm drawing a blank on my search.
Originally Posted by FngrBngr
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-18 18:19 #2614Senior Member

Posts: 877Remembering More Details
She did ask two strange questions. What my real name was and if I used a "fun" phone. Blackmail questions but not sure what or how she would learn anything? Plus she didn't give off that vibe. I would warn you though about the shower. No bath mat or tacky strips. Almost cracked my head open but regained my balance. Got the blood flowing.
Originally Posted by DomCorazon
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-18 10:48 #2613Senior Member

Posts: 249Bbbj
They always pull that shit. I ask for shower and kiss before I go and they never do.
Originally Posted by SamSinger
[View Original Post]
Finger.
-
11-23-18 10:35 #2612Senior Member

Posts: 249Chinatown
Ss reports.
This is west of chinatown on archer. 2994. The one at 2857 was rude to me and told me not to waste their time when I asked how many girls and to send a pic. I seen abbie. She has one of the most amazing set of tits. If they are not natural the dr should get the nobel prize. I had fun. No english. Did I say great tits? The other girl is semi-large if that's what you like. I passed on that. I'm sure shed be fun though.
Finger.










Reply With Quote





