Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 11,206 to 11,220 of 13811
-
11-20-18 08:15 #2606Senior Member

Posts: 2111Eros site
Seems that Eros is having some issues. I got a request to verify that I wasn't a robot but it wouldn't open the site. Several attempts all got me a an error code 20.
Anyone else have that issue? Maybe it's getting an update or something but I'd hate to see that site go away.
Originally Posted by DomCorazon
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-18 07:11 #2605Senior Member

Posts: 1358Thanks! Can you provide a link and cost?
Originally Posted by DomCorazon
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-18 21:20 #2604Senior Member

Posts: 877Diana
So, I saw Diana. Hot chick all around. Out of the two Eros ads I would say the long haired one more closely resembles her. Could be her pics but from a few years ago. Location is a similar type building to the NG apartment building on Belmont. You shower by yourself and not into LFK or DFK or could just be YMMV. BBBJ and the usual CFS. I'd say try at least once, YMMV, plus I'm no stud.
-
11-19-18 18:27 #2603Senior Member

Posts: 47Sonya
She is Thai work out of the same location Sasha used to work near Ohare.
Originally Posted by DomCorazon
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-18 17:25 #2602Senior Member

Posts: 278These Schaumburg apartment girls are garbage now.
2nd time I had to walk out the girl was so ugly or old.
They used to be great.
Whats going on.
-
11-18-18 18:37 #2601Senior Member

Posts: 161Wisteria
I seem to remember that they went dark last year around this time. Last time they were looking for a new location. Hopefully it's the same problem and nothing more serious.
Originally Posted by DomCorazon
[View Original Post]
Just Asian.
-
11-18-18 17:48 #2600Senior Member

Posts: 877Wisteria
So is it true they are not returning texts? I almost texted recently but went with another provider instead.
-
11-14-18 18:42 #2599Senior Member

Posts: 48KP blues
I'd like to know as well. I've had no luck whatsoever. I guess business is booming for them, and they don't need any new clients.
Originally Posted by Jake4555
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-18 14:09 #2598Regular Member

Posts: 5Korean Palace
Has anyone recently been accepted as a new client by KP. I have filled out the form on their website a couple of times recently and haven't heard back at all.
-
11-14-18 12:04 #2597Regular Member

Posts: 5Korean Palace
Does anyone know if Korean Palace is taking any new clients? I've filled out the form a couple of times on the website and have yet to hear back.
-
11-12-18 21:58 #2596Regular Member

Posts: 20Berwyn
Anyone recently visit the apts advertised in berwyn? I've seen some mixed reports in the past and am wondering what's available now.
-
11-11-18 21:57 #2595Senior Member

Posts: 877Sonya
She's not going to tell you, she'll wait until the text where she tells you apartment and then you go because you're already there and horny. Who's seen Diana?
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-18 16:51 #2594Senior Member

Posts: 626You can ask them if they are Chinese or Vietnamese. Or you can ask them if you are Sonya or not. The other name she uses is Annabella. Have anyone seen Nguyen or Lee yet?
Originally Posted by DomCorazon
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-18 10:07 #2593Senior Member

Posts: 958
Originally Posted by Cuto7
[View Original Post]
They could just be lazy too and not updating their ads. It's not like the girls in the pictures are the ones you're going to get at one of those apartments anyway.
Originally Posted by DaytimeJay
[View Original Post]
-w.
-
11-10-18 22:39 #2592Senior Member

Posts: 205Heresay
Always be safe, but you can't post that heresay.
Originally Posted by Cuto7
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





