Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 992 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 492 892 942 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1042 1092 ... LastLast
Results 14,866 to 14,880 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2184
    Quote Originally Posted by Dish1  [View Original Post]
    Did meet her and verify age. GFE and CIP, I recommend just my opinion. YMMV.
    This one makes me consider getting my membership back.

  2. #2183
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Young one

    Quote Originally Posted by Pal5600  [View Original Post]
    Dish1, do you actually meet her in person, she just look too young, is she really 18?
    Did meet her and verify age. GFE and CIP, I recommend just my opinion. YMMV.

  3. #2182

    GFE or Escort Experience. Your choice

    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321  [View Original Post]
    She looks interesting but wants an allowance for a meet and greet. That's a red flag for me. What are your thoughts.
    It's part of the game. Personally, I won't pursue any girl who insists on anything for the initial date. Yes, that means there's a good chance that meeting #1 will result me me jerking-off that night, but there are plenty of girls I've met on SA that end up coming home with me after the initial meeting with no mention of an allowance. These are typically the girls who either: a) are honestly looking for an older, wealthier man to marry / get knocked-up by (side-note, vasectomies are a SD's best friend), or b) don't want to think of themselves as escorts. In either case, the non-pros on the site want to feel some sort of "connection" to help them justify trading their bodies for cash.

    Honestly, in my experience, it's worth it to find girls who actually enjoy going home with you. I mean, any of us could call up an escort if we wanted complete NSA sex with someone who is almost guaranteed to not really be into it. But, meeting the ones who sort of dig you. Oh man. The evenings I've had with some of those types of girls. Yes, ultimately they want to get into your pants for your wallet, but if you find the right ones, watching them get off on you as much as you're getting off on them. Totally worth it.

    Bottom line, up to you if you want a true GFE or an escort experience, but personally, if they ask for allowance up front, it's almost guaranteed which experience you will get if they agree to go home with you.

  4. #2181
    Quote Originally Posted by Dish1  [View Original Post]
    If you want to try a younger one, recommend that you check this one out. But its YMMV.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/44d33...9-f2e3c1d6c393
    Dish1, do you actually meet her in person, she just look too young, is she really 18?

  5. #2180
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321  [View Original Post]
    She is visible to me but looks very young an innocent. Maybe what she wants. I wonder how old she really is.
    I had to make another new account. They keep deleting and banning me for no reason. Yeah. She's a little too young looking, red flag for me.

  6. #2179

    Yeah

    They deleted my new account. I don't understand these guys, this is the second time they've done this. They won't tell me why, either.

  7. #2178

    You are being blocked

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Says "profile not available", are you sure the URL is right? I just created a new account a couple days ago, I haven't been there long enough for someone to block me.
    She is visible to me but looks very young an innocent. Maybe what she wants. I wonder how old she really is.

  8. #2177

    Have any of you seen her?

    She looks interesting but wants an allowance for a meet and greet. That's a red flag for me. What are your thoughts.

  9. #2176

    It works

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else having trouble accessing SA? I can't get it to load.
    I'm not having a problem.

  10. #2175
    Anyone else having trouble accessing SA? I can't get it to load.

  11. #2174
    Quote Originally Posted by Dish1  [View Original Post]
    If you want to try a younger one, recommend that you check this one out. But its YMMV.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/44d33...9-f2e3c1d6c393
    Says "profile not available", are you sure the URL is right? I just created a new account a couple days ago, I haven't been there long enough for someone to block me.

  12. #2173
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDoc  [View Original Post]
    She post anywhere else? Love to give SA another shot but not worth the renew.
    No, I haven't seen her post anywhere else except SA. She's got a tight body and makes some good noises when she's bent over.

  13. #2172
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Young one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed many MILFs and older women from SA. But I haven't had an 18 year old yet. Trying to get a few in before I feel even more ridiculous than I do now LOL!
    If you want to try a younger one, recommend that you check this one out. But its YMMV.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/44d33...9-f2e3c1d6c393

  14. #2171
    Quote Originally Posted by Pal5600  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you man, my usually cut off age is 22 years old, I will only spend $$$ on hot young tight college girls beside after college most girls will get old and fat, but who knows my bro and friends go for the full body (fat) old ladies, so really beauty is in the eye of the beholder, my two cents.
    Don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed many MILFs and older women from SA. But I haven't had an 18 year old yet. Trying to get a few in before I feel even more ridiculous than I do now LOL!

  15. #2170
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    I've had some fun on SA past several months. Enough so that at this point I'm only interested in 18-19 year olds. Real ones who aren't flakes seem hard to come by, lately.

    What are some of your favorite 18-19 year olds?
    I agree with you man, my usually cut off age is 22 years old, I will only spend $$$ on hot young tight college girls beside after college most girls will get old and fat, but who knows my bro and friends go for the full body (fat) old ladies, so really beauty is in the eye of the beholder, my two cents.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape