Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,866 to 14,880 of 17049
-
11-27-18 13:50 #2184Senior Member

Posts: 91This one makes me consider getting my membership back.
Originally Posted by Dish1
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 12:12 #2183Regular Member

Posts: 23Young one
Did meet her and verify age. GFE and CIP, I recommend just my opinion. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Pal5600
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 22:58 #2182Senior Member

Posts: 233GFE or Escort Experience. Your choice
It's part of the game. Personally, I won't pursue any girl who insists on anything for the initial date. Yes, that means there's a good chance that meeting #1 will result me me jerking-off that night, but there are plenty of girls I've met on SA that end up coming home with me after the initial meeting with no mention of an allowance. These are typically the girls who either: a) are honestly looking for an older, wealthier man to marry / get knocked-up by (side-note, vasectomies are a SD's best friend), or b) don't want to think of themselves as escorts. In either case, the non-pros on the site want to feel some sort of "connection" to help them justify trading their bodies for cash.
Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321
[View Original Post]
Honestly, in my experience, it's worth it to find girls who actually enjoy going home with you. I mean, any of us could call up an escort if we wanted complete NSA sex with someone who is almost guaranteed to not really be into it. But, meeting the ones who sort of dig you. Oh man. The evenings I've had with some of those types of girls. Yes, ultimately they want to get into your pants for your wallet, but if you find the right ones, watching them get off on you as much as you're getting off on them. Totally worth it.
Bottom line, up to you if you want a true GFE or an escort experience, but personally, if they ask for allowance up front, it's almost guaranteed which experience you will get if they agree to go home with you.
-
11-26-18 22:21 #2181Senior Member

Posts: 534Dish1, do you actually meet her in person, she just look too young, is she really 18?
Originally Posted by Dish1
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 22:12 #2180Senior Member

Posts: 1633I had to make another new account. They keep deleting and banning me for no reason. Yeah. She's a little too young looking, red flag for me.
Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 21:48 #2179Senior Member

Posts: 1633Yeah
They deleted my new account. I don't understand these guys, this is the second time they've done this. They won't tell me why, either.
-
11-26-18 21:41 #2178Senior Member

Posts: 220You are being blocked
She is visible to me but looks very young an innocent. Maybe what she wants. I wonder how old she really is.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 21:17 #2177Senior Member

Posts: 220Have any of you seen her?
She looks interesting but wants an allowance for a meet and greet. That's a red flag for me. What are your thoughts.
-
11-26-18 21:16 #2176Senior Member

Posts: 220It works
I'm not having a problem.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 20:36 #2175Senior Member

Posts: 1633Anyone else having trouble accessing SA? I can't get it to load.
-
11-26-18 19:01 #2174Senior Member

Posts: 1633Says "profile not available", are you sure the URL is right? I just created a new account a couple days ago, I haven't been there long enough for someone to block me.
Originally Posted by Dish1
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 16:52 #2173Regular Member

Posts: 9No, I haven't seen her post anywhere else except SA. She's got a tight body and makes some good noises when she's bent over.
Originally Posted by DaDoc
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 15:47 #2172Regular Member

Posts: 23Young one.
If you want to try a younger one, recommend that you check this one out. But its YMMV.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/44d33...9-f2e3c1d6c393
-
11-26-18 15:17 #2171Senior Member

Posts: 1633Don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed many MILFs and older women from SA. But I haven't had an 18 year old yet. Trying to get a few in before I feel even more ridiculous than I do now LOL!
Originally Posted by Pal5600
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 14:15 #2170Senior Member

Posts: 534I agree with you man, my usually cut off age is 22 years old, I will only spend $$$ on hot young tight college girls beside after college most girls will get old and fat, but who knows my bro and friends go for the full body (fat) old ladies, so really beauty is in the eye of the beholder, my two cents.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




