Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,521 to 11,535 of 13305
-
11-24-18 15:29 #1785Senior Member

Posts: 242Wonder if Katie is Kelly of Powdersville's sister ?
Originally Posted by PoolNoodle
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 12:45 #1784Senior Member

Posts: 128Rebel
I saw her about 2 months ago. Set up was easy and she came to my room. All biz and follows direction well. CIM but no swallow. Greek is. 20 extra.
Originally Posted by PoolNoodle
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 05:55 #1783Senior Member

Posts: 90Info on Rebel & Katie
Guys:
Anyone have info on either of these ladies?
Rebel:
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/628008023920
Katie:
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/312891803822
Feel free to PM.
Noodle.
-
11-24-18 04:56 #1782Senior Member

Posts: 259Carmen
I had a threesome with Carmen and some girl named Brooke she use to work with for a short bit. She has a similar build to Ella. This was before Carmen moved to TR. It www probably one of the better threesomes I've had.
Originally Posted by HobbyCat55
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-18 20:50 #1781Forum Advertiser

Posts: 6M0 ntana can accommodate
I'd b happy to accommodate just message me if interested.
Originally Posted by MtnMan11
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-18 14:36 #1780Senior Member

Posts: 5193 some
Think Jewell used to do stuff with other lady's if memory serves me correct. Also the lady up in TR Carmen Monroe will do it as I think she likes to lick it. All rumors though until you report back with the events! Play safe HC55.
Originally Posted by MtnMan11
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-18 02:12 #1779Senior Member

Posts: 157Samantha (Anderson)
Txt to setup an appt as I was going thru in about an hour. At 20 min out radio silwnce, 10 min out. 5 . Decided to just split. She was not responding. So 5 min later I get "my phone was messed up" and I guess she doesn't have a reliable phone. Thanks for telling me. So luckily Aly is actually just a few exits past Anderson! No phone issues with her! LOL.
LL.
-
11-23-18 00:15 #1778Senior Member

Posts: 93Looking for a lady for a 3 some
Good evening gentlemen. My SB is wanting a 3 some with another lady. I have scanned SA and STG and have a few leads. But, wanted to see if any of you had anyone in mind. You can PM me if you like.
Thanks,
Mtnman.
-
11-21-18 23:06 #1777Senior Member

Posts: 157Kendall banks
Great asusual.
Hard to believe the history we have. But she is actually rather steady about her game.
LL.
-
11-21-18 14:22 #1776Senior Member

Posts: 29Kris
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...d/615179137503
Tinyeye didn't pick up anything on the pics, but Google gave me a guys name in California for the number. After a few texts they require a gift card for donation "to prove I am not Law Enforcement. " Really? LMAO!. Are there men out there that fall for this nonsense. I am toying with them now. See how much anxiety I can cause.
-
11-20-18 17:11 #1775Senior Member

Posts: 157Eros Education
Ok so I wanted to drop this dime on you all because I've used it a few times and it does work! So we all agree that Eros ladies seem to be high dollar. Well,. Not 100% of them. To be specific. If they don't have a listed screening process / appointment requires 24 hr notice / two resumes / etc. And a GPS value isn't listed. Make an offer! GPS is like 500/ hr. Most GPS require the above listed items. If you can get a gorgeous knockout at 50% of her listed asking. That's a win!
Disclaimer: There is no interview process to list on Eros! As you know. Some former SB's are on there. Some BP's had enough money to advertise for a month! So. Keep an open mind.
LL.
-
11-20-18 12:37 #1774Senior Member

Posts: 29Harley
I contacted Harley yesterday to schedule an appointment for today. Everything went smoothly. I text her 3 hours prior to our agreed upon time and she has ghosted me yet again. Normally I would move on from her, but her pics have me hooked. I will try again.
-
11-19-18 22:15 #1773Senior Member

Posts: 291It took me forever to get a response from her, so I was already gone by the time she was available. It seems like she may go to school, have a job, or another daytime commitment. Unfortunately I didn't get to meet her, but if anyone is interested she's asking $. 10 qv, $. 5 hh and $$hr. I'm not sure why the extra. 10 is tacked onto the q. V. But hey, who am I to judge. The company I work for just sold some work in Greenville, and I should be there often. I'll give her a call next time I'm in the area. I'd love to meet that little sweetheart.
Originally Posted by Nissmogoon
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-18 20:51 #1772Senior Member

Posts: 49Newbie
That was my 19 yr old that I had been hiding just for me for several months. So yes legit, please be kind. Very naive to all this. And a nice girl.
-
11-19-18 20:21 #1771Senior Member

Posts: 157Small World
Funny. I know who this is. She is friends with another big name UTR. I am a bit surprised she popped up on STG!? NO big deal. Albeit I have not seen her yet, I'll confirm the info posted as legit based on my trustworthy UTR.
LL.
Originally Posted by Nissmogoon
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





