High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 770 of 888 FirstFirst ... 270 670 720 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 820 870 ... LastLast
Results 11,536 to 11,550 of 13306
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1771

    Small World

    Funny. I know who this is. She is friends with another big name UTR. I am a bit surprised she popped up on STG!? NO big deal. Albeit I have not seen her yet, I'll confirm the info posted as legit based on my trustworthy UTR.

    LL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nissmogoon  [View Original Post]
    Guys check her out she is awesome I toftt she is Legit a little high in price but worth the time.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...k/716552349696

    Body is a 10+ service is 10. She is the girl in the pics. She will make you feel like you back in high school.

    Her pussy is so tight I was pulling the lining out with my back stroke but she will beg you go slow intill she breaks in. She will be my new goto chick utill you guys wear her out. She does have a boy friend / pimp but it was no problem. She also came to me. He dropped her off and left. I think the best part of her is her body I tried to fuck the legs off her. LOL stay safe and treat this one right. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...k/716552349696.

  2. #1770

    Sweet Pea

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMassages  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for her? Thanks
    Sorry for the Delay!! PLEASEEEE TREAT HER RIGHT!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dbb42...4-9c6cc6d13781

  3. #1769

    Newbie alerts (19 years old)

    Guys check her out she is awesome I toftt she is Legit a little high in price but worth the time.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...k/716552349696

    Body is a 10+ service is 10. She is the girl in the pics. She will make you feel like you back in high school.

    Her pussy is so tight I was pulling the lining out with my back stroke but she will beg you go slow intill she breaks in. She will be my new goto chick utill you guys wear her out. She does have a boy friend / pimp but it was no problem. She also came to me. He dropped her off and left. I think the best part of her is her body I tried to fuck the legs off her. LOL stay safe and treat this one right. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...k/716552349696.

  4. #1768

    Don't do it

    Saw this one due to the price and one so so report all I can say is I wish I would've just walked away when she came to the door she is the girl in the pics but she uses angles to catch her best side, she is large worn out and there is an aroma coming from downstairs. She was out of it and didn't even know what day it was. No cover offered so after a ok BBBJ I left, I do not recommend on any level.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...i/448197298122

    Any good recommendations for chocolate in town heard some good things about katt.

  5. #1767

    CaseyXWest

    I saw this lady's post on STG & found her website. I tried searching the Georgia forums but didn't find anything. Too many Caseys. Anyhoo.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...u/348593518530

    She is coming to town later this month. Apparently she travels a bit. Her website lists her hour GFE rate as $$$ 5 and her PSE rate as $$ Oh if you scroll to the bottom and click on videos there is a video of her getting fisted.

    http://www.caseyxwest.com/

    She looks fairly hot and is apparently down for anything. But that is some serious cash.

    Anyone planning on seeing her? Just curious.

    Noodle.

  6. #1766
    I checked out post number 62 on the Spartanburg board and I think I'll give this one a shot. At least I know she's real, and that's half the battle. Thanks to everyone who replied, and if I can't get ahold of the Latin beauty I'll be sure to call Montana!

  7. #1765

    My Bad

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathByStereo  [View Original Post]
    RM,

    I appreciate the help sir, but the girl in the ad I posted is not Montana. I've done some research and while Montana does seem to be a local favorite, she's a totally different person than the sexy, sultry Latina in the WF\27/ ad. The girl in that ad seems to have been active for over a year using the same phone number, and is smoking hot in my opinion. Almost TGTBT considering the advertised price, which is why I wanted to check the local board for info before TOFTT. I can't believe that she isn't on everyone's short list in the Greenville / Spartanburg area, unless there's something I don't know. In which case I'm not trying to learn the hard way, ya know what I mean! LOL. The fact that she doesn't have a name listed on her STG ad, or literally any other ad in the last 18 months, is making it difficult for me to gather any info!

    Again, here's her link- http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...2/886913770172.

    I believe this is Montana- http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/771529313586.
    You're absolutely right. My apologies. I'm not sure if I clicked on another link thinking it was what you posted, or was just having a blonde moment.

    On that note, I'm not sure about the girl in the ad you posted, but now you know Montana is a good time LOL.

    RM.

  8. #1764

    Spartanburg escort

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathByStereo  [View Original Post]
    RM,

    I appreciate the help sir, but the girl in the ad I posted is not Montana. I've done some research and while Montana does seem to be a local favorite, she's a totally different person than the sexy, sultry Latina in the WF\27/ ad. The girl in that ad seems to have been active for over a year using the same phone number, and is smoking hot in my opinion. Almost TGTBT considering the advertised price, which is why I wanted to check the local board for info before TOFTT. I can't believe that she isn't on everyone's short list in the Greenville / Spartanburg area, unless there's something I don't know. In which case I'm not trying to learn the hard way, ya know what I mean! LOL. The fact that she doesn't have a name listed on her STG ad, or literally any other ad in the last 18 months, is making it difficult for me to gather any info!

    Again, here's her link- http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...2/886913770172.

    I believe this is Montana- http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/771529313586.
    There is one review on the Spartanburg forum.

    Escort reports; post number 62.

  9. #1763

    Some intel.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathByStereo  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in the area and would appreciate any intel on this girl, she looks crazy in a fun way. TIA.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...2/886913770172
    Post 62 in Spartanburg escort reports had some info.

  10. #1762

    Not Montana

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Montana if you do a search. She has very favorable reviews.

    Post # 1660,1602, 1460.

    I have not seen her yet since I haven't been able to make a trip to Spartanburg. But I definitely have plans to when my schedule allows.

    RM.
    RM,

    I appreciate the help sir, but the girl in the ad I posted is not Montana. I've done some research and while Montana does seem to be a local favorite, she's a totally different person than the sexy, sultry Latina in the WF\27/ ad. The girl in that ad seems to have been active for over a year using the same phone number, and is smoking hot in my opinion. Almost TGTBT considering the advertised price, which is why I wanted to check the local board for info before TOFTT. I can't believe that she isn't on everyone's short list in the Greenville / Spartanburg area, unless there's something I don't know. In which case I'm not trying to learn the hard way, ya know what I mean! LOL. The fact that she doesn't have a name listed on her STG ad, or literally any other ad in the last 18 months, is making it difficult for me to gather any info!

    Again, here's her link- http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...2/886913770172.

    I believe this is Montana- http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/771529313586.

  11. #1761

    Montana

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathByStereo  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in the area and would appreciate any intel on this girl, she looks crazy in a fun way. TIA.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...2/886913770172
    Her name is Montana if you do a search. She has very favorable reviews.

    Post # 1660,1602, 1460.

    I have not seen her yet since I haven't been able to make a trip to Spartanburg. But I definitely have plans to when my schedule allows.

    RM.

  12. #1760
    I'll be in the area and would appreciate any intel on this girl, she looks crazy in a fun way. TIA.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...2/886913770172

  13. #1759

    Bbbj?

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolNoodle  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with Kelly. She was somewhat difficult to make contact with. I had to text multiple times over a couple weeks to get a response. It also took a couple tries to get to see her. From the way her phone was blowing up during our session I get the idea she is very popular. After a few minutes she took a minute and silenced the phone. I give her bonus points for that. Also I generally look for ladies in the afternoon. She may be more available evenings.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...2/725138943958

    Looks: 9, pretty face, 34 DD boobs (one of the nicest natural racks I have experienced), good body with very minor baby damage and a bit of belly. Photos are definitely real. She has a lot of tats but they look good on her.

    Attitude: 8, friendly and willing to please. She came across as a little shy and not really into it but very pleasant. Super nice.

    Performance: 8, BBBJ, CFS, multiple positions. I got my full time. For whatever reason she wouldn't do cowgirl for me.

    Location: Run down Notel.

    I will repeat occasionally when I can get hold of her if just to watch those boobs bounce.

    Regards,

    The Noodle.
    She did BBBJ? I've seen her numerous times over the years and tried to convince her, but she's told me she doesn't do anything bb. I haven't seen her recently so if that's changed, I may see her again. Her CBJ has always been pretty decent.

    RM.

  14. #1758

    Arrest lookup

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby500  [View Original Post]
    The place to look up arrest warrants is: https://www2.greenvillecounty.org/scjd/publicindex/.

    Put in her name and you'll find she has a very long association with local law enforcement.
    Yes, this is definitely the best place to look up detailed local records (along with Spartanburg and Anderson county court sites), but I like to start with Find People Search because it has records from the whole country consolidated into one search even if it's not always complete, so for ladies that travel a lot it can pick up offenses from other areas. If I don't find any issue there, I try the local county records before deciding. I ignore traffic offenses but look for things like drugs, violence, theft reports, etc.

  15. #1757

    She's on Seeking (SeekingArrangement)

    Quote Originally Posted by ClapTrap  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link? I searched both the forum and STG for "sweet" "pea" and "sweet pea" to no avail.
    And she is a sweetie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape