Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 769 of 887 FirstFirst ... 269 669 719 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 819 869 ... LastLast
Results 11,521 to 11,535 of 13305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1785
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolNoodle  [View Original Post]
    Guys:

    Anyone have info on either of these ladies?

    Rebel:

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/628008023920

    Katie:

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/312891803822

    Feel free to PM.

    Noodle.
    Wonder if Katie is Kelly of Powdersville's sister ?

  2. #1784

    Rebel

    I saw her about 2 months ago. Set up was easy and she came to my room. All biz and follows direction well. CIM but no swallow. Greek is. 20 extra.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolNoodle  [View Original Post]
    Guys:

    Anyone have info on either of these ladies?

    Rebel:

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/628008023920

    Katie:

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/312891803822

    Feel free to PM.

    Noodle.

  3. #1783

    Info on Rebel & Katie

    Guys:

    Anyone have info on either of these ladies?

    Rebel:

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/628008023920

    Katie:

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/312891803822

    Feel free to PM.

    Noodle.

  4. #1782

    Carmen

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    Think Jewell used to do stuff with other lady's if memory serves me correct. Also the lady up in TR Carmen Monroe will do it as I think she likes to lick it. All rumors though until you report back with the events! Play safe HC55.
    I had a threesome with Carmen and some girl named Brooke she use to work with for a short bit. She has a similar build to Ella. This was before Carmen moved to TR. It www probably one of the better threesomes I've had.

  5. #1781

    M0 ntana can accommodate

    Quote Originally Posted by MtnMan11  [View Original Post]
    Good evening gentlemen. My SB is wanting a 3 some with another lady. I have scanned SA and STG and have a few leads. But, wanted to see if any of you had anyone in mind. You can PM me if you like.

    Thanks,

    Mtnman.
    I'd b happy to accommodate just message me if interested.

  6. #1780

    3 some

    Quote Originally Posted by MtnMan11  [View Original Post]
    Good evening gentlemen. My SB is wanting a 3 some with another lady. I have scanned SA and STG and have a few leads. But, wanted to see if any of you had anyone in mind. You can PM me if you like.

    Thanks,

    Mtnman.
    Think Jewell used to do stuff with other lady's if memory serves me correct. Also the lady up in TR Carmen Monroe will do it as I think she likes to lick it. All rumors though until you report back with the events! Play safe HC55.

  7. #1779

    Samantha (Anderson)

    Txt to setup an appt as I was going thru in about an hour. At 20 min out radio silwnce, 10 min out. 5 . Decided to just split. She was not responding. So 5 min later I get "my phone was messed up" and I guess she doesn't have a reliable phone. Thanks for telling me. So luckily Aly is actually just a few exits past Anderson! No phone issues with her! LOL.

    LL.

  8. #1778

    Looking for a lady for a 3 some

    Good evening gentlemen. My SB is wanting a 3 some with another lady. I have scanned SA and STG and have a few leads. But, wanted to see if any of you had anyone in mind. You can PM me if you like.

    Thanks,

    Mtnman.

  9. #1777

    Kendall banks

    Great asusual.

    Hard to believe the history we have. But she is actually rather steady about her game.

    LL.

  10. #1776

    Kris

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...d/615179137503

    Tinyeye didn't pick up anything on the pics, but Google gave me a guys name in California for the number. After a few texts they require a gift card for donation "to prove I am not Law Enforcement. " Really? LMAO!. Are there men out there that fall for this nonsense. I am toying with them now. See how much anxiety I can cause.

  11. #1775

    Eros Education

    Ok so I wanted to drop this dime on you all because I've used it a few times and it does work! So we all agree that Eros ladies seem to be high dollar. Well,. Not 100% of them. To be specific. If they don't have a listed screening process / appointment requires 24 hr notice / two resumes / etc. And a GPS value isn't listed. Make an offer! GPS is like 500/ hr. Most GPS require the above listed items. If you can get a gorgeous knockout at 50% of her listed asking. That's a win!

    Disclaimer: There is no interview process to list on Eros! As you know. Some former SB's are on there. Some BP's had enough money to advertise for a month! So. Keep an open mind.

    LL.

  12. #1774

    Harley

    I contacted Harley yesterday to schedule an appointment for today. Everything went smoothly. I text her 3 hours prior to our agreed upon time and she has ghosted me yet again. Normally I would move on from her, but her pics have me hooked. I will try again.

  13. #1773
    Quote Originally Posted by Nissmogoon  [View Original Post]
    Guys check her out she is awesome I toftt she is Legit a little high in price but worth the time.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...k/716552349696

    Body is a 10+ service is 10. She is the girl in the pics. She will make you feel like you back in high school.

    Her pussy is so tight I was pulling the lining out with my back stroke but she will beg you go slow intill she breaks in. She will be my new goto chick utill you guys wear her out. She does have a boy friend / pimp but it was no problem. She also came to me. He dropped her off and left. I think the best part of her is her body I tried to fuck the legs off her. LOL stay safe and treat this one right. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...k/716552349696.
    It took me forever to get a response from her, so I was already gone by the time she was available. It seems like she may go to school, have a job, or another daytime commitment. Unfortunately I didn't get to meet her, but if anyone is interested she's asking $. 10 qv, $. 5 hh and $$hr. I'm not sure why the extra. 10 is tacked onto the q. V. But hey, who am I to judge. The company I work for just sold some work in Greenville, and I should be there often. I'll give her a call next time I'm in the area. I'd love to meet that little sweetheart.

  14. #1772

    Newbie

    That was my 19 yr old that I had been hiding just for me for several months. So yes legit, please be kind. Very naive to all this. And a nice girl.

  15. #1771

    Small World

    Funny. I know who this is. She is friends with another big name UTR. I am a bit surprised she popped up on STG!? NO big deal. Albeit I have not seen her yet, I'll confirm the info posted as legit based on my trustworthy UTR.

    LL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nissmogoon  [View Original Post]
    Guys check her out she is awesome I toftt she is Legit a little high in price but worth the time.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...k/716552349696

    Body is a 10+ service is 10. She is the girl in the pics. She will make you feel like you back in high school.

    Her pussy is so tight I was pulling the lining out with my back stroke but she will beg you go slow intill she breaks in. She will be my new goto chick utill you guys wear her out. She does have a boy friend / pimp but it was no problem. She also came to me. He dropped her off and left. I think the best part of her is her body I tried to fuck the legs off her. LOL stay safe and treat this one right. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...k/716552349696.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape