Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 769 of 888 FirstFirst ... 269 669 719 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 819 869 ... LastLast
Results 11,521 to 11,535 of 13308
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1788

    Beware

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/432932217836

    I tried setting up a visit with her. I know her add says no cash but I asked about it anyways but I did offer to use the apps but only in person and she outright refuses and says I have to send her 25 $ upfront. How dumb does she think we are? She has a nasty attitude as well. If she deletes her add I'll post some pictures she sent me so why'all know to avoid her.

  2. #1787
    Quote Originally Posted by TimBow52  [View Original Post]
    Wonder if Katie is Kelly of Powdersville's sister ?
    She is. Have not seen her. I recall some mixed reviews. She did get in some legal trouble and was out of commission for a bit. I'm not sure what the charges were.

  3. #1786

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by TimBow52  [View Original Post]
    Wonder if Katie is Kelly of Powdersville's sister ?
    Yes, she is. I've seen Kelly several times in a pinch and always had an ok time. Katie was not the worst, but I definitely wouldn't repeat.

  4. #1785
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolNoodle  [View Original Post]
    Guys:

    Anyone have info on either of these ladies?

    Rebel:

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/628008023920

    Katie:

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/312891803822

    Feel free to PM.

    Noodle.
    Wonder if Katie is Kelly of Powdersville's sister ?

  5. #1784

    Rebel

    I saw her about 2 months ago. Set up was easy and she came to my room. All biz and follows direction well. CIM but no swallow. Greek is. 20 extra.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolNoodle  [View Original Post]
    Guys:

    Anyone have info on either of these ladies?

    Rebel:

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/628008023920

    Katie:

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/312891803822

    Feel free to PM.

    Noodle.

  6. #1783

    Info on Rebel & Katie

    Guys:

    Anyone have info on either of these ladies?

    Rebel:

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/628008023920

    Katie:

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/312891803822

    Feel free to PM.

    Noodle.

  7. #1782

    Carmen

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    Think Jewell used to do stuff with other lady's if memory serves me correct. Also the lady up in TR Carmen Monroe will do it as I think she likes to lick it. All rumors though until you report back with the events! Play safe HC55.
    I had a threesome with Carmen and some girl named Brooke she use to work with for a short bit. She has a similar build to Ella. This was before Carmen moved to TR. It www probably one of the better threesomes I've had.

  8. #1781

    M0 ntana can accommodate

    Quote Originally Posted by MtnMan11  [View Original Post]
    Good evening gentlemen. My SB is wanting a 3 some with another lady. I have scanned SA and STG and have a few leads. But, wanted to see if any of you had anyone in mind. You can PM me if you like.

    Thanks,

    Mtnman.
    I'd b happy to accommodate just message me if interested.

  9. #1780

    3 some

    Quote Originally Posted by MtnMan11  [View Original Post]
    Good evening gentlemen. My SB is wanting a 3 some with another lady. I have scanned SA and STG and have a few leads. But, wanted to see if any of you had anyone in mind. You can PM me if you like.

    Thanks,

    Mtnman.
    Think Jewell used to do stuff with other lady's if memory serves me correct. Also the lady up in TR Carmen Monroe will do it as I think she likes to lick it. All rumors though until you report back with the events! Play safe HC55.

  10. #1779

    Samantha (Anderson)

    Txt to setup an appt as I was going thru in about an hour. At 20 min out radio silwnce, 10 min out. 5 . Decided to just split. She was not responding. So 5 min later I get "my phone was messed up" and I guess she doesn't have a reliable phone. Thanks for telling me. So luckily Aly is actually just a few exits past Anderson! No phone issues with her! LOL.

    LL.

  11. #1778

    Looking for a lady for a 3 some

    Good evening gentlemen. My SB is wanting a 3 some with another lady. I have scanned SA and STG and have a few leads. But, wanted to see if any of you had anyone in mind. You can PM me if you like.

    Thanks,

    Mtnman.

  12. #1777

    Kendall banks

    Great asusual.

    Hard to believe the history we have. But she is actually rather steady about her game.

    LL.

  13. #1776

    Kris

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...d/615179137503

    Tinyeye didn't pick up anything on the pics, but Google gave me a guys name in California for the number. After a few texts they require a gift card for donation "to prove I am not Law Enforcement. " Really? LMAO!. Are there men out there that fall for this nonsense. I am toying with them now. See how much anxiety I can cause.

  14. #1775

    Eros Education

    Ok so I wanted to drop this dime on you all because I've used it a few times and it does work! So we all agree that Eros ladies seem to be high dollar. Well,. Not 100% of them. To be specific. If they don't have a listed screening process / appointment requires 24 hr notice / two resumes / etc. And a GPS value isn't listed. Make an offer! GPS is like 500/ hr. Most GPS require the above listed items. If you can get a gorgeous knockout at 50% of her listed asking. That's a win!

    Disclaimer: There is no interview process to list on Eros! As you know. Some former SB's are on there. Some BP's had enough money to advertise for a month! So. Keep an open mind.

    LL.

  15. #1774

    Harley

    I contacted Harley yesterday to schedule an appointment for today. Everything went smoothly. I text her 3 hours prior to our agreed upon time and she has ghosted me yet again. Normally I would move on from her, but her pics have me hooked. I will try again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape