Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 397 of 807 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 447 497 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 12105
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6165

    Candy 27th & Layton

    I posted about her before. She gave me a call yesterday and we met up about 12:30. We went to a notel and I go a room and off we go! She was naked in minutes and BBBJ going with CIM in too short a time! DATY was next. What a meal! She seemed to really enjoy it and I really did! We moved onto cg a and even got that going! We made an afternoon of it. I was totally drained dry! We left about 4:30. The cost was minimum 1. 0. Plus the notel cost. She only called because she needed quick cash and won't let me give out her number. So, sorry guys! But, I hope she calls me more often!

  2. #6164

    Philly.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJack  [View Original Post]
    Sorry about your Philly experience, that behavior by her surprises me. I have given her a couple of positive reviews but our visits are by no means perfect. The good: She's a SW with a functioning phone (rare) and is laid-back & cooperative. The not-so-good: Philly (especially lately) is preoccupied during the date. We did FS in my backseat today and her phone rang. Philly said," Sorry, I have to take this. " I stopped what I was doing (ahem) and she said I should continue. Well, it was another client and she was arranging a meet-up place while I banged away. And here I thought I was special (LOL) !! Anyway, she's very budget-friendly with me but it's abundantly clear that I'm a trick and that's it, which is fine. I never sense any enjoyment on her part, though which kind of tugs at my pride. I suppose it's better than being with a faker.
    Couple things, I don't suscribe to the 20/40 rule but I do use it as a baseline and a lot of it has to do to my attraction to a girl. She approached me, I just really wasnt interested and politely told her this and even offered a small donation as it was cold out. She kept pushing. In the store, in my car (so she could warm up). Now I coulda just told her get the F out and gone on my way but I'm not that dude. So I gave her a chance and she played me (in my eyes). I've picked up some sexy ass SWs in Milwaukee and she is NOT one of them so when she is pushing for more than her value in my eyes and tells me its because she is not like all the other skanks on Greenfield I'm calling you out and I did. There were some other issues. Like her wanting more than 20 up front. I don't play that. Its 20 + tip and if I'm enjoying the date I then talk upgrade. Also, as far as rules, if your intereated in hearing what she told me why she has one rule in particular then PM me and I will tell you. Again this came from her mouth, not any hearsay Bs.

  3. #6163

    Huh

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFriknNutz  [View Original Post]
    Headed out around midnight, got approached at the Pantry (10 & G) as I was headed in to buy a drink. WSW, 5'7 120 ish, red hair (dye job I believe), facial peliercing or 2. Don't recall her name she gave me but found out she goes by Philly. Big time upsell with this one and rules not normally in play for SWs. Shouldve known when she asked me if I was a cop as I'm getting out of my car at the pantry then ask me if I wanted a date. Followed me in store and asked me if I wanted a date again. Wish I didn't give in. She is a piece of work. So annoyed I cut her loose w / o even going thru with date but not before she pulled an academy award sobbing meltdown as she got out.

    LeeLee on the other hand is personable, easy going and gives a good BBBJ catch & spit. Cute Brunette, olive complexion, face tat & piercing, partial shaved head and thick booty. Maybe 5'8, 140-150 ish. A lot of layers so I didn't get very far there but didn't really try. Sounds like she works her phone and is pretty selective who she dates.
    Sorry about your Philly experience, that behavior by her surprises me. I have given her a couple of positive reviews but our visits are by no means perfect. The good: She's a SW with a functioning phone (rare) and is laid-back & cooperative. The not-so-good: Philly (especially lately) is preoccupied during the date. We did FS in my backseat today and her phone rang. Philly said," Sorry, I have to take this. " I stopped what I was doing (ahem) and she said I should continue. Well, it was another client and she was arranging a meet-up place while I banged away. And here I thought I was special (LOL) !! Anyway, she's very budget-friendly with me but it's abundantly clear that I'm a trick and that's it, which is fine. I never sense any enjoyment on her part, though which kind of tugs at my pride. I suppose it's better than being with a faker.

  4. #6162
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJack  [View Original Post]
    Even nicely painted bike lanes. My first thought was someone's going to die on a bicycle with the way people drive around there.
    Unfortunately you're dead nuts right on that one.

  5. #6161

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by EatItNow  [View Original Post]
    You mean eastbound?
    It's wide open. Even nicely painted bike lanes. My first thought was someone's going to die on a bicycle with the way people drive around there.

  6. #6160
    Quote Originally Posted by EatItNow  [View Original Post]
    You mean eastbound?
    Yes. I did another post correcting my mistake, but it hasn't been approved yet.

  7. #6159

    Westbound has been open for over a month

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    I was driving to work this morning and there were crews picking up the barricades and barrels along Greenfield. It appears that they're opening it up to westbound traffic!
    You mean eastbound?

  8. #6158
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    I was driving to work this morning and there were crews picking up the barricades and barrels along Greenfield. It appears that they're opening it up to westbound traffic!
    And when I said westbound, I meant eastbound traffic. Sorry for any confusion.

  9. #6157

    Greenfield

    I was driving to work this morning and there were crews picking up the barricades and barrels along Greenfield. It appears that they're opening it up to westbound traffic!

  10. #6156

    LeeLee.

    Looking for a few good men to spend some time with during the winter months. Not sure if its temporary but she currently has incall not far from airport.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000000.jpg‎  

  11. #6155

    I don't know.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if this is the person that I've been trying to scoop. I frequently see her somewhere between 7 and 10 on G. She was out yesterday afternoon, but she was with a dude that I couldn't get her to break away from. At one point I see her do the look behind her as I turned onto 10, but she kept walking. I'm disappointed to hear about the list of rules. From the car, she looks pretty cute.
    I didn't find her to be cute, she was ok. Has kinda the hood rat look about her. I think her MO with the rules is a way to get you to 60 for FS which I wasnt interested in with her. In her words, the rules / rates are justified because she isn't like all the other "skanks" on Greenfield. She also said her 64 yr old bf just kicker her out. LOL. I'm guessing she was in her mid 20's.

  12. #6154
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFriknNutz  [View Original Post]
    Headed out around midnight, got approached at the Pantry (10 & G) as I was headed in to buy a drink. WSW, 5'7 120 ish, red hair (dye job I believe), facial peliercing or 2. Don't recall her name she gave me but found out she goes by Philly. Big time upsell with this one and rules not normally in play for SWs. Shouldve known when she asked me if I was a cop as I'm getting out of my car at the pantry then ask me if I wanted a date. Followed me in store and asked me if I wanted a date again. Wish I didn't give in. She is a piece of work. So annoyed I cut her loose w / o even going thru with date but not before she pulled an academy award sobbing meltdown as she got out.
    I wonder if this is the person that I've been trying to scoop. I frequently see her somewhere between 7 and 10 on G. She was out yesterday afternoon, but she was with a dude that I couldn't get her to break away from. At one point I see her do the look behind her as I turned onto 10, but she kept walking. I'm disappointed to hear about the list of rules. From the car, she looks pretty cute.

  13. #6153

    Jersey / jess

    I have seen her a few times out and about. Have picked her up and have passes. Saturday night picked her up and off we went. I had a few drinks in me and took her to my place. OMG this girl can do a BBBJ. Did not stop and just keep going and going until every last drop was gone. Hardly used her hand at all. Very fun. Can hold a conversation. She has lost a ton of weight and if she could really up her weight she would have a Bangin body. And she seems pretty honest I always leave a $5 bill in the cup holder in my car and sure enough it was still there when I dropped her off.

  14. #6152

    Mon Night. 1 Good, 1 Bad

    Headed out around midnight, got approached at the Pantry (10 & G) as I was headed in to buy a drink. WSW, 5'7 120 ish, red hair (dye job I believe), facial peliercing or 2. Don't recall her name she gave me but found out she goes by Philly. Big time upsell with this one and rules not normally in play for SWs. Shouldve known when she asked me if I was a cop as I'm getting out of my car at the pantry then ask me if I wanted a date. Followed me in store and asked me if I wanted a date again. Wish I didn't give in. She is a piece of work. So annoyed I cut her loose w / o even going thru with date but not before she pulled an academy award sobbing meltdown as she got out.

    LeeLee on the other hand is personable, easy going and gives a good BBBJ catch & spit. Cute Brunette, olive complexion, face tat & piercing, partial shaved head and thick booty. Maybe 5'8, 140-150 ish. A lot of layers so I didn't get very far there but didn't really try. Sounds like she works her phone and is pretty selective who she dates.

  15. #6151

    Not LeLee

    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, the "smell" you're talking about from downstairs, does it smell like rotting flesh? I mean just nasty like 1 week old road kill? If so, she probably has Trich and you don't want to mess with that. It's easily curable, but is also spread easily and condoms don't provide full protection. More bad news, Men more often than not don't show any symptoms so transmission to a third party could be easy. I'd swing into a clinic somewhere and tell them you were exposed to someone with Trich (trichomoniasis). 2 pills and week off and you're cured. They'll test you but odds are you'll get a negative result which is what the clinic will tell you. They automatically treat guys who say they have been exposed since there isn't usually reliable results to go on.

    Listen to your doctor! (or dentist).

    H.
    Good info, Tim. The affected lady he was referring to was Jessy, though. I saw her shivering at 7th and G yesterday and picked her up. She was absolutely shaking from the cold (and probably something else) so I cranked the heat and threw a blanket on her. Got her hot breakfast from Mickey-D's and she fell asleep while eating. After about 20 minutes I woke her up and offered to take her back but she insisted on doing a date. Well, we drove to a spot and Jessy crashed again. Yeah, I felt pity and figured this was her chance to grab a nap in a safe place so I did some bills and read for awhile as she snored. Over an hour went by and I decided that this needed to end so I drove her back, woke her up and let her out. She didn't smell bad with her clothes on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape