The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 395 of 805 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 445 495 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 12066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6156

    Greenfield

    I was driving to work this morning and there were crews picking up the barricades and barrels along Greenfield. It appears that they're opening it up to westbound traffic!

  2. #6155

    LeeLee.

    Looking for a few good men to spend some time with during the winter months. Not sure if its temporary but she currently has incall not far from airport.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000000.jpg‎  

  3. #6154

    I don't know.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if this is the person that I've been trying to scoop. I frequently see her somewhere between 7 and 10 on G. She was out yesterday afternoon, but she was with a dude that I couldn't get her to break away from. At one point I see her do the look behind her as I turned onto 10, but she kept walking. I'm disappointed to hear about the list of rules. From the car, she looks pretty cute.
    I didn't find her to be cute, she was ok. Has kinda the hood rat look about her. I think her MO with the rules is a way to get you to 60 for FS which I wasnt interested in with her. In her words, the rules / rates are justified because she isn't like all the other "skanks" on Greenfield. She also said her 64 yr old bf just kicker her out. LOL. I'm guessing she was in her mid 20's.

  4. #6153
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFriknNutz  [View Original Post]
    Headed out around midnight, got approached at the Pantry (10 & G) as I was headed in to buy a drink. WSW, 5'7 120 ish, red hair (dye job I believe), facial peliercing or 2. Don't recall her name she gave me but found out she goes by Philly. Big time upsell with this one and rules not normally in play for SWs. Shouldve known when she asked me if I was a cop as I'm getting out of my car at the pantry then ask me if I wanted a date. Followed me in store and asked me if I wanted a date again. Wish I didn't give in. She is a piece of work. So annoyed I cut her loose w / o even going thru with date but not before she pulled an academy award sobbing meltdown as she got out.
    I wonder if this is the person that I've been trying to scoop. I frequently see her somewhere between 7 and 10 on G. She was out yesterday afternoon, but she was with a dude that I couldn't get her to break away from. At one point I see her do the look behind her as I turned onto 10, but she kept walking. I'm disappointed to hear about the list of rules. From the car, she looks pretty cute.

  5. #6152

    Jersey / jess

    I have seen her a few times out and about. Have picked her up and have passes. Saturday night picked her up and off we went. I had a few drinks in me and took her to my place. OMG this girl can do a BBBJ. Did not stop and just keep going and going until every last drop was gone. Hardly used her hand at all. Very fun. Can hold a conversation. She has lost a ton of weight and if she could really up her weight she would have a Bangin body. And she seems pretty honest I always leave a $5 bill in the cup holder in my car and sure enough it was still there when I dropped her off.

  6. #6151

    Mon Night. 1 Good, 1 Bad

    Headed out around midnight, got approached at the Pantry (10 & G) as I was headed in to buy a drink. WSW, 5'7 120 ish, red hair (dye job I believe), facial peliercing or 2. Don't recall her name she gave me but found out she goes by Philly. Big time upsell with this one and rules not normally in play for SWs. Shouldve known when she asked me if I was a cop as I'm getting out of my car at the pantry then ask me if I wanted a date. Followed me in store and asked me if I wanted a date again. Wish I didn't give in. She is a piece of work. So annoyed I cut her loose w / o even going thru with date but not before she pulled an academy award sobbing meltdown as she got out.

    LeeLee on the other hand is personable, easy going and gives a good BBBJ catch & spit. Cute Brunette, olive complexion, face tat & piercing, partial shaved head and thick booty. Maybe 5'8, 140-150 ish. A lot of layers so I didn't get very far there but didn't really try. Sounds like she works her phone and is pretty selective who she dates.

  7. #6150

    Not LeLee

    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, the "smell" you're talking about from downstairs, does it smell like rotting flesh? I mean just nasty like 1 week old road kill? If so, she probably has Trich and you don't want to mess with that. It's easily curable, but is also spread easily and condoms don't provide full protection. More bad news, Men more often than not don't show any symptoms so transmission to a third party could be easy. I'd swing into a clinic somewhere and tell them you were exposed to someone with Trich (trichomoniasis). 2 pills and week off and you're cured. They'll test you but odds are you'll get a negative result which is what the clinic will tell you. They automatically treat guys who say they have been exposed since there isn't usually reliable results to go on.

    Listen to your doctor! (or dentist).

    H.
    Good info, Tim. The affected lady he was referring to was Jessy, though. I saw her shivering at 7th and G yesterday and picked her up. She was absolutely shaking from the cold (and probably something else) so I cranked the heat and threw a blanket on her. Got her hot breakfast from Mickey-D's and she fell asleep while eating. After about 20 minutes I woke her up and offered to take her back but she insisted on doing a date. Well, we drove to a spot and Jessy crashed again. Yeah, I felt pity and figured this was her chance to grab a nap in a safe place so I did some bills and read for awhile as she snored. Over an hour went by and I decided that this needed to end so I drove her back, woke her up and let her out. She didn't smell bad with her clothes on.

  8. #6149

    LeLee.

    Just curious, the "smell" you're talking about from downstairs, does it smell like rotting flesh? I mean just nasty like 1 week old road kill? If so, she probably has Trich and you don't want to mess with that. It's easily curable, but is also spread easily and condoms don't provide full protection. More bad news, Men more often than not don't show any symptoms so transmission to a third party could be easy. I'd swing into a clinic somewhere and tell them you were exposed to someone with Trich (trichomoniasis). 2 pills and week off and you're cured. They'll test you but odds are you'll get a negative result which is what the clinic will tell you. They automatically treat guys who say they have been exposed since there isn't usually reliable results to go on.

    Listen to your doctor! (or dentist).

    H.

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerLovinP  [View Original Post]
    I know you said LeLo, I still must ask, you are not referring to LeLEE, correct? I ask because I scooped a fairly tall, long legged, Native mixed WSW on 7th and G two afternoons ago with face piercing and face tattoo, head halfway shaved. But boy oh boy was she quite the opposite of happy or even skilled! She was such a miserable young lady. Would be pretty if she would lose that permanent ugly scowl. She also had a terrible odor as do quite a few other SW but she was bad. Acted scared of my dick. When I refused to give her a $20 tip she called me a cheap piece of shit, and told me to kill myself! Asked her nicely to get out, dropped her off at Citgo on 6th and Lapham. My experience on the Loop Tuesday afternoon gets worse, gents. Right when she gets out, little Stinky Jessy took it upon herself to run to my truck, get on without asking and screamed at me to drive LOL. Little Jessy has blondish hair now moles on her face, and nice tits. However, talk about odor? This young lady smells rancid it gets worse each time I've seen her! She has to smell that! Ugh. Cried about how she helps people all the time yet she is constantly treated horribly. Poor her! She begged me to date her because she desperately needed 10 bucks. Not my best moment but she was annoying the shit out of me. First she attempted to give me oral, but she continuously kept falling asleep with my cock in her mouth and then she would get pissed at when I woke her up. She then proceeded to pull her jeans down, no panties, and told me to just hurry up and fuck her, she need to lay back for a minute before she pukes LOL Thats when the stench from downstairs hit me in the face. Traumatizing. Paid her more to get out and kindly asked her to please leave me alone.

    Then I saw and planned on scooping Jersey. Had a few real awesome times with her, but she was unavailable. Ended up with BSW Kimmy. Three thumbs up! Would repeat.

    That exhausted me. Until next time! Hope my first post was OK.

  9. #6148
    Quote Originally Posted by EatItNow  [View Original Post]
    There are much bigger fish to fry in this town then some horny dude getting taking care of by some SW. Settle Down guys your not that important. If they wanted to bust you. You would be busted.
    Exactly, I couldn't care less if they put on every damn corner, it means nothing!

  10. #6147

    Come on now

    Quote Originally Posted by Amplover69  [View Original Post]
    And even then many homes and businesses have them as well. They're so cheap and the picture quality is pretty damn good. Even at night. Be careful out there.
    There are much bigger fish to fry in this town then some horny dude getting taking care of by some SW. Settle Down guys your not that important. If they wanted to bust you. You would be busted.

  11. #6146
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyngen  [View Original Post]
    Seems to me that since there are cameras going up every where it might be a wise idea to make your pick up on a back side street. Stay safe mongers.
    And even then many homes and businesses have them as well. They're so cheap and the picture quality is pretty damn good. Even at night. Be careful out there.

  12. #6145

    Cameras everywhere

    Seems to me that since there are cameras going up every where it might be a wise idea to make your pick up on a back side street. Stay safe mongers.

  13. #6144

    Cameras up the ass!

    Gents,

    Notice most of the pickup spots are not as populated as normal? That's because there's cameras all up and down Greenfield Orchard and Lincoln Avenue and some of them are not as obvious as the others they're small white Dome cameras like you would see in a store so always look up and you should see them.

  14. #6143

    Sunday afternoon

    I was bored this afternoon, so I decided to take a stroll on the South Loop. It was JUMPING.

    First I saw a BSW around 7 and G. She was dancing on her corner and waving like crazy, so I kept on driving.

    I saw Leelee walking around, and I took the advice to leave her be.

    I saw another BSW around 10 and G. She was talking to Leelee. I was at the stop sign there and she pretty much knocked on my driver's window. I was like "WTF" and she said she just wanted to tell me to have a blessed day.

    I stopped at the gas station at 8 and G and was approached by a WSW who said her name was Sabrina and she needed. 1 to get her keys back. I said I'd run to the ATM and help her out, but when I got back out she was gone. I haven't seen anyone report on her, but she seemed nice at least. I kept an eye out for her the rest of the afternoon and never saw her again.

    I kept seeing this gorgeous HSW, usually around 11 and north of there. I tried to scoop her at 11 and Mad, but she just smiled at me and kept walking. I could have watched her hips sway all day.

    I was just about done strolling for the day, and then someone jumped into my car at 10 and G. She introduced herself at Jess, so I'm assuming she was Stinky Jessy. Blonde, moles, nice little tits. She seemed whacked out of her gourd, so we just drove around for a while so she could warm up. I wound up giving her. 05 and a bottle of water to get out of my car. She took my digits and said she's spread the word to other girls that I was safe. We'll see.

    So now I have the itch to go out tomorrow, especially to see if Sabrina is out walking around.

  15. #6142

    Sat evening

    Just because I'm on a diet doesn't mean I can't read the menu. Took a run though the South loops. A few BSW's on National; Greenfield and Lincoln were dry about midnight. Not much LEO either. Getting to that time of year where patience is required as they jump in and out of the cold.

    HS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape