Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 12065
-
11-27-18 15:53 #6170Senior Member

Posts: 152Second Thoughts
This morning I found time to hit the Loop. I saw a prospect on Chavez but cruised east on G, hoping to find someone I had established a working relationship with. Nothing going on so I headed back west and she was still in the area (near the bank on G). I pulled over and she got in, introducing herself as Bianca. Not the brunette Bianca who occasionally walks National. Anyway, it was one of those dreaded situations where I knew I had made a mistake right away. Bianca was cordial but looked much older and less attractive once inside the vehicle. We headed west and I made eye contact with toothless Heidi (one of my trusted repeats). Here's where I did something kind of shitty: I told Bianca that I had to help someone I just saw and would have to drop her off. She told me that was wrong and I just wasted her time. My calm response was, " You've been in the car for three minutes and got warmed up. " She wasn't having it so I offered her $5 to get her out. Bianca then started with the fake crying and how I wasted her time. I pulled over and said, " If your time is so valuable, why are you wasting it with me right now?" Finally she relented, took my fiver and got out, saying, "I'm taking down your plates!" I said "God bless, be safe" and drove off. Found Heidi two blocks from the original sighting and we had a nice visit. Nobody gives head better than a woman with no front teeth! Happy ending to a tense situation.
-
11-27-18 15:07 #6169Senior Member

Posts: 435Oops, messed up the link. She's hosting near the airport today!
Originally Posted by Mmm5464
[View Original Post]
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...o/172090838939
-
11-27-18 15:00 #6168Senior Member

Posts: 173Nope, its gone!
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 11:20 #6167Senior Member

Posts: 435Philly
If anyone has been looking to scoop Philly, she's currently posting on STG:
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...ng-for-somebo/
-
11-25-18 18:34 #6166Senior Member

Posts: 195Amy
Was checking out the lakefront this morning and decided to cruise Greenfield. I spotted an above average WSW probably in her upper 20's. Picked her up in an alley and drove to a quiet spot near the Freeway. After the bulky coat and sweatshirt came off, I was impressed. Great body with DD implants. My guess is that she was a dancer. She had a great attitude and got down to business right away. Nice BBBJ. Said her phone was off right now but gave me her # anyway. She is a definite keeper so I'll try phoning her later this week.
Not much else out around 9:00 AM except for a couple BSW on GF, which I passed on.
-
11-25-18 18:10 #6165Senior Member

Posts: 435I tried to scoop Jessy this afternoon. She saw me, waved at me, and I tried to circle the block and she was gone and some tall blonde was there instead. I kept looking for Jessy but never found her. I almost scooped a short HSW at 10 and G until I saw her taking a squat on the corner. I left without success when the WSW with a unique nose was out at 13 and G. I have had some negative encounters with hey before, so I just turned around and headed home.
-
11-22-18 20:20 #6164Senior Member

Posts: 174Candy 27th & Layton
I posted about her before. She gave me a call yesterday and we met up about 12:30. We went to a notel and I go a room and off we go! She was naked in minutes and BBBJ going with CIM in too short a time! DATY was next. What a meal! She seemed to really enjoy it and I really did! We moved onto cg a and even got that going! We made an afternoon of it. I was totally drained dry! We left about 4:30. The cost was minimum 1. 0. Plus the notel cost. She only called because she needed quick cash and won't let me give out her number. So, sorry guys! But, I hope she calls me more often!
-
11-21-18 20:43 #6163Senior Member

Posts: 817Philly.
Couple things, I don't suscribe to the 20/40 rule but I do use it as a baseline and a lot of it has to do to my attraction to a girl. She approached me, I just really wasnt interested and politely told her this and even offered a small donation as it was cold out. She kept pushing. In the store, in my car (so she could warm up). Now I coulda just told her get the F out and gone on my way but I'm not that dude. So I gave her a chance and she played me (in my eyes). I've picked up some sexy ass SWs in Milwaukee and she is NOT one of them so when she is pushing for more than her value in my eyes and tells me its because she is not like all the other skanks on Greenfield I'm calling you out and I did. There were some other issues. Like her wanting more than 20 up front. I don't play that. Its 20 + tip and if I'm enjoying the date I then talk upgrade. Also, as far as rules, if your intereated in hearing what she told me why she has one rule in particular then PM me and I will tell you. Again this came from her mouth, not any hearsay Bs.
Originally Posted by CuriousJack
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-18 18:41 #6162Senior Member

Posts: 152Huh
Sorry about your Philly experience, that behavior by her surprises me. I have given her a couple of positive reviews but our visits are by no means perfect. The good: She's a SW with a functioning phone (rare) and is laid-back & cooperative. The not-so-good: Philly (especially lately) is preoccupied during the date. We did FS in my backseat today and her phone rang. Philly said," Sorry, I have to take this. " I stopped what I was doing (ahem) and she said I should continue. Well, it was another client and she was arranging a meet-up place while I banged away. And here I thought I was special (LOL) !! Anyway, she's very budget-friendly with me but it's abundantly clear that I'm a trick and that's it, which is fine. I never sense any enjoyment on her part, though which kind of tugs at my pride. I suppose it's better than being with a faker.
Originally Posted by BigFriknNutz
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-18 17:37 #6161Senior Member

Posts: 2814Unfortunately you're dead nuts right on that one.
Originally Posted by CuriousJack
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-18 16:38 #6160Senior Member

Posts: 152Yes
It's wide open. Even nicely painted bike lanes. My first thought was someone's going to die on a bicycle with the way people drive around there.
Originally Posted by EatItNow
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-18 13:42 #6159Regular Member

Posts: 32Yes. I did another post correcting my mistake, but it hasn't been approved yet.
Originally Posted by EatItNow
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-18 13:36 #6158Senior Member

Posts: 154Westbound has been open for over a month
You mean eastbound?
Originally Posted by MrMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-18 09:33 #6157Regular Member

Posts: 32And when I said westbound, I meant eastbound traffic. Sorry for any confusion.
Originally Posted by MrMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-18 08:16 #6156Regular Member

Posts: 32Greenfield
I was driving to work this morning and there were crews picking up the barricades and barrels along Greenfield. It appears that they're opening it up to westbound traffic!









Reply With Quote




