Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11907

    Southfield AA in Red.

    Anyone seen her before. Can't seem to find any info on her.

    https://bodyrubindex.com/ad/detroit/...-7826/2/246670

  2. #11906

    Southfield AA in Red.

    Anyone seen her before. Can't seem to find any info on her.

    https://bodyrubindex.com/ad/detroit/...-7826/2/246670

  3. #11905
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkpt11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her or know anything about her? Seen her ad a lot, but not much on her.

    https://detroit.rubratings.com/120715
    AA lady that works in Grosse Pointe out of a commercial building. She is actually a really good massage with a good ending.

    1 hh, seen her about 5 x.

  4. #11904
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally2822  [View Original Post]
    Never saw her but I am thinking about it. Have you gone since you posted?
    DO NOT waste your time. She is nearly 70 and will make you puke IF her top comes off.

  5. #11903
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358

    AMP Troy

    Stopped by Asian Oasis Massage and Spa on Rochester Rd in Troy. Saw Tiffany, nice appearing a middle aged MT. Got a solid 1 hr massage for 70. However, the event was "self service" with some encouragement on her part.

  6. #11902

    Jasmine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Twister11  [View Original Post]
    Scheduled a session with Jasmine, communication was easy and her incall location is a safe location. She dresssed in the requested attire and started me face down with a full body massage. She started talking really dirty which got my imagination going. On the flip she worked on the upper body and then slowly moved down and intensified the dirty talk. She opened her menu to a CBJ and also FS. The photos are accurate and great bubbly personality. May repeat.
    What is here contact info pm me.

  7. #11901

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Wally2822  [View Original Post]
    Never saw her but I am thinking about it. Have you gone since you posted?
    See a coupe of reviews here, that says not worth.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2750253

  8. #11900

    Ciara.

    Anyone seen her or know anything about her? Seen her ad a lot, but not much on her.

    https://detroit.rubratings.com/120715

  9. #11899
    Quote Originally Posted by Kramer711  [View Original Post]
    Had an okay experience with a nice HE back in the summer. Went back in September and it was tease only. Anyone been to the 7 mile Tommii lately?
    Overpriced for BJ. Extras may be available but never partook after being turned off by constant mention of big tips big tips. Not worth for repeat.

  10. #11898

    Tommii in Livonia

    Had an okay experience with a nice HE back in the summer. Went back in September and it was tease only. Anyone been to the 7 mile Tommii lately?

  11. #11897

    Btw

    Have a Happy Thanksgiving all! I do like to write.

  12. #11896

    Here's why I'm not

    Quote Originally Posted by FCooper  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Ebony multiple times too and I like her but let's be clear about what is offered. She gives an oiled body slide. I don't think that is actually a nuru massage. Also, the BJ is covered which loses points in my book. She is a sexy nice woman and I'm glad she's doing well, but let's not mislead folks here. If you are getting more, please let us know.
    I've read your posts and consider you an upstanding member of this forum. The reason I may not be forthcoming is because I do not want others to develop false expectations. I've read of mongers having FS (which I didn't) from SP's I've known for a long time. Lisa at ACU for instance (she's returned to Korea) or even the famous Tiffany. These ladies claimed NO FS HERE! I hate covers so I don't even suggest Cfs or CBJ. I've been surprised by some of Anna's girls who did BBBJCIM. A Japanese provider let it slip in. I've seen others who will not strip but give the best GFE. So, what I have with Ebony may be different than what you had. I wouldn't question it because that's the way they are. I just don't want to give newbies false hope going in the first time. These ladies know their craft and want you coming back for more. That's marketing. I would hate to hear that one of them got beat up by a newbie who expected more than what was offered. YMMV!

  13. #11895

    Ebs

    Quote Originally Posted by FCooper  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Ebony multiple times too and I like her but let's be clear about what is offered. She gives an oiled body slide. I don't think that is actually a nuru massage. Also, the BJ is covered which loses points in my book. She is a sexy nice woman and I'm glad she's doing well, but let's not mislead folks here. If you are getting more, please let us know.
    I've had BBBJ, 69, and prostate play.

    For 160 I don't think she can be beat.

  14. #11894
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipFan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Lynn lately? She has been running ads for years with the same two pics. Recently clicked on her pic and saw a couple new photos. Wondering if she has expanded her services any.

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1346087
    Never saw her but I am thinking about it. Have you gone since you posted?

  15. #11893

    Sarah Sinn Utica

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCass  [View Original Post]
    She got brought up on here recently so decided to see her last week. Just as I remembered. Absolutely horrible massage. Just rubs her hands on ur back and legs. No pressure at all. The flip is standard, but she does have really good technique here. Just can't see myself going back bc I like an actual massage, and I would rate hers as a 1/10 maybe. Looks are so so. A bit on the bigger side. Very nice tho. Good attitude.
    Did she go topless? How about mutual touch?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape